I just broke up with my girlfriend Veeky Forums

I just broke up with my girlfriend Veeky Forums

please cheer me up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_NkPCkl4c
youtube.com/watch?v=iqB_cZq7Clw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can now fuck random bitches.

You can now focus on lifting without having to deal with female bitchiness.

honestly, breaking up with my long term gf was one of the best choices of my entire life. If you want me to explain why just gimme a (you) in the next 5 mins else ill go to sleep

She'll only get fatter and you'll only get fitter. Now get out there and fuck her best friend. Make sure to mail her the pictures.

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_NkPCkl4c

user fails to deliver as usual

Well, for starters, she wasn't very nice. Countless times I took her places, to the gym, to her work, to her mates and eventually, she stopped saying thank you. Then she started getting shitty with me if i was even 5 minutes late picking her up, her excuse? anxiety.

Oh yeah, what a load of fun that was. Everything gave her 'anxiety'. This bitch couldnt hold a simple logical conversation about 'hey maybe you should buy a new coat for winter since you don't have one and its starting to get cold'
would trigger her emotions to the point she would start shaking. Any time she needed to buy something would cause this weird fit she had, she calculated everything she bought in hours she would work. So the coat, for example, would be 10 hours of work. and she HATED her job.

Oh yeah, all those jobs I ran her to and picked her up from, she either got fired or left and slammed the door on the way out. She always complained it was the managers fucking her around, by the 3rd job it was clear she was the issue.

Ontop of all this shit, she was INCREDIBLY obsessed with social media. I remember walking into her room one day holding flowers to her no joke, no meme, crying over losing a couple instagram followers.

Oh yeah she was also vegan so it cost me more and took more time to do basic things like buy fucking milk.

this one time I wanted to take her out to get coffee and she only has almond milk in her coffee so we no fucking joke went to 4 different cafes to get her a fucking latte with fucking almond milk.

So you're wondering, well why didn't I break up with her sooner? Well, I did and she attempted suicide. So fuck that mess, finally got it over and done with when i caught her cheating.

Anyway now you have an idea of who she was so, after getting rid of her comes the fun stuff.

I hit up tinder, it had been 5 years since i was out there and had no idea how receptive the female population would be toward me.

(cont)

She sounds like a legitimate nightmare.

Honestly mate its winding me up just reading about her

Pls cont

turns out, after years of being what i found out was 'abuse' and actually CAN happen to men, I'm actually a decent guy. No scratch that, I'm a catch. Apparently. So I get bombarded with matches and superlikes, compliments, females talking to ME for once. it was crazy, a whole new world opened up. I'm in no way a male model or anything like that, but going from ignoring literally every girl and staying faithful, to actually being receptive is like steroids for your ego. There were alot of times when i felt like all this generation had to offer me was sex and shitty dates off a hookup app, but over time i had real, genuine experiences with women that I can't believe i would have gone without (if I just kept dating my ex)

That's only 1 incredibly small fraction of my life that improved. I had more time to study, picked up a second job, had more money, was able to workout more often, eat whatever the FUCK i wanted. Eat takeout for a week, eat at lavish restaurants for a week, fuck dude I shit you not i packed up and went to Thailand/Japan/Singapore for a month just 'because'

I can't even stress how free I felt.

The craziest thing was my friends. I never realized it before but I had no friends. Well, I had friends, they just never had me. I had neglected them to the point we never talked. I was always out with 'her' or eating dinner with 'her' taking 'her' somewhere. Over time I stopped being invited over. Well I have some fantastic souls as friends and basically the minute they caught wind of me being single, they knew I would be down to hang out. And hang out we did, every damn weekend was spent doing something crazy fun, Movies, Poker, Food, Judo, Weightlifting tournaments, random events, honestly it never stopped and 1 year later its still going strong.

2/3

This better not end with my mum dying in her sleep.

geehef are overrated

So how does any of this relate to you? this is a trivial experience/anecdotal evidence at best, at worst a shitpost on an anime forum.

Well I just wanted to describe how things changed for me and it may or may not apply to you.

I feel more complete as a person after all of this. I am more in touch with my hobbies and what else can a man ask for really? We are simple creatures. My only setback was my love was directed into a pit of despair who never learned to give back, instead of the mirror I looked into every day.

Maybe the relationship you came out of was 'perfect' and you can't find any faults in it, unlike me who has just written 3 pages on said faults.

Well they came to me over time, I grew and learnt. I learnt what I loved and what I hated, back then it was all i knew.

Just stay safe and remember to treat yourself better, if at all possible. I promise you shit will get better, regardless of what you think now, be a man. Leave that shit in the past and trust your mental fortitude to bounce back. It's not holding on that makes you strong, sometimes it's letting go. Or some shit like that.

addendum: sorry for spending so much time ranting about her, but it actually wound me up a little to type out and relive how terrible she was.
Boggles my mind I allowed myself to live like that. hopefully the post didn't come off as hateful or an outlet of negative energy. I truly wish OP all the best.

Wipe your own tears

All positive bro. I recently came out of a long term long distance relationship and was a little jaded. Especially when looking at "western" """""women""""". One of the most rewarding experiences is having a bunch of likeminded bros to do sports and new shit with like travelling, similar to what you said.

Welcome to freedom

you sound like a good guy user

You can now exhilarate your sorrow through edgy music into anger pumped lifting. Went from 75 to 81kg this way the last months youtube.com/watch?v=iqB_cZq7Clw

Pls don't turn out to be a pasta

You sound like the typical "nice guy". No real man would put up with that shit. Paradoxically, if you learn to pronounce the word "no", then in the end she will respect you more.

u gonna die alone bruv

You made this decision likely after months of feeling a certain way.. sont like small moments of loneliness or remorse undermine the decision you ultimately decided on.

Move on son.

totally agree, not sure if I would do the whole gf thing after rediscovering being an actual functioning human male and falling in love with all my old hobbies again

appreciate it

It's a sad day when the words 'nice guy' becomes an insult.
I never set out to be a slayer.

Recently broke up with my girlfriend of 8 years. Week before christmas. Wasnt the same situation as you, but some similarities. Biggest one being that i now have no friends. Dont know anyone in my town, so for now im just working on getting in shape then going ti start joining some clubs or something. I feel at a loss for what else to do.

>decide to put in some serious effort into dating
>chase qt3.14 for a year
>I could see she likes me back
>fun times
>she thought it was a running joke from my side
>she thought I'm making fun of her
>started to date some ugly dude with issues

fml guys, fucking chicks with low self-esteem