I need to start an excessive routine and I have very little equipment. What does Veeky Forums think about kettle bells?

I need to start an excessive routine and I have very little equipment. What does Veeky Forums think about kettle bells?

Simple & sinister from Pavel looks good

Somewhat harsh learning curve, good for getting lean, will build a little muscle, great for conditioning work.

Back in high school, I lost nearly 30 pounds by doing a kettlebell routine every day after class. It also took me from being totally unable to do a pull-up to being able to easily do three from a dead hang.

Wow three pull ups. Kettle bells must be GOAT.

kettle bells are great, get one

most retarded fitness invention of all time

it's not fucking safe to be swinging a weight like that

tell you what: pickup a 20 kg plate next time you go to gym and start swinging it like preparing for discus throw and tell us how long it takes for police to arrive

yeah wow

maybe because an actual plate isnt meant to be swung around retarded nigger

putting a handle on a heavy object doesn't suddenly make it safe to launch forward retards

>t. dyel

- Finn

I'd love to know what you think of Oly lifts, or Strongman in general.

i think i don't trust some retard to fling a heavy object forward near me who can't even lift a bar properly

no oly lifts are performed by launching weight forward like a kettlebell swing nor do they use weight light enough yet capable of easily crushing a human skull to fling it that far. they're only endangering themselves and not others.

if someone started doing that kettlebell shit near me i'd grab my lead pipe.

absolute dogshit

>lead pipe
that's what kids are calling it these days?

You're the guy flipping shit in the steroid thread, aren't you.

you know a chimpanzee could probably rip that kettlebell in half... man those guys are shredded

Jesus, look at the size of them...

These kettlebells are so cool but so expensive. I think they don't even come with regular kg or lbs measurements, just "5 gronk" or something.

*EXHALES INTO THE MIC*