Honestly, how is not possible to stretch your dick?

If you can make gains on your neck or tug out foreskin, who the hell days that a pump doesn't work?

Other urls found in this thread:

autoextender.com/
tlctugger.com/vlc-tugger-pe-ads/
mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-newbie-forum/1597-dlds-first-routine-i-gained-2-inches-with-this-routine-full-tutorial.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809129
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18990153
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If you can make gains on your neck
you realize some of them cannot live without the rings now? their necks become so fragile they can easily break and cannot be supported with the rings off
I mean if you want to try that with your dick go ahead

I would assume that you could, but there may be side effects like tissue damage or ED (bigger dick needs more blood etc).

Your dick doesn't have bones

That's fucking bullshit, the coil in the rings push the clavicle downwards, it's an illusion, the neck is not lengthened.

Women do remove the rings to replace them, for medical checks or because fuck them, and they do get discomfort but it fades away in a few days.

Because you can only get so much blood in your dick.

If you stretched it out longer you wouldnt be able to get it up

tfw your dick is so big that when you get an erection you get lightheaded.

You can stretch out the tendon/ligament or whatever at the base of your dick, this will allow you to have a bigger dick, but you have to do it carefully and not damage the soft tissue your dick is made of. Thundersplace is a website that shows how to do this supposedly. TL;DR it's soft tissue that's damaged easily but you can stretch part of it

I’ve been doing it about 3 years. Used to be crazy into researching and trying all the products and tools and here’s the low down… pretty much the same as strength training.

You need a means to ask your cells to grow.
You need a means to provide your cells with the nutrients to grow.
You need to be consistent and intelligent.

So, I usually start the day with an aggressive pumping session. A cheap ‘tube’ like a novelty pump is fine, but you do want a good pump (the actual hand operated device that creates the vacuum). If this is weak you can only do ‘small pump’.
Small pump = light pressure for a long time
Big pump = high pressure for a short time (high pressure for a long time simply creates fluid build up and potentially breaks your dick - think crossfit)
So I start the day with a big pump. That beats up my dick well (like getting a burn when lifting). That has broken down plenty of cells and then I go about stretching in that state. Now, the very best way is to use traction. This has been proven in peer review. (approx. 1 inch in 1000 hours).
Now, if you are a shut in neck beard you should do this. Use a good extender like autoextender
autoextender.com/
and don’t even bother tryin to use the standard noose grip. Use the VLC tugger PE attachement.
tlctugger.com/vlc-tugger-pe-ads/
This was a revolution to me. Hours of pain free stretching. But you need to be naked, in the device for hours at a time.Therefore, I hardly use it.

So I do my big pump and then I hit DLD’s Newbie Routine mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-newbie-forum/1597-dlds-first-routine-i-gained-2-inches-with-this-routine-full-tutorial.html

I use TSO jelq fuel (like taking preworkout) for my jelqing and I use The Original Trouser Snake Oil afterwards (like taking protein - the slogan is ‘Your cock on steroids’ lol). Trousersnakeoil.com

If I can do nothing else I always hit the stretching and jelqing routine. I try do it whenever I take a piss in work (9-5 Monday to Friday) and use TSO all the time. It keeps my cock in the ‘pumped’ state so I’ve a massive bulge but also it’s feeding my cock and keeping it in the enlarged state is something of a goal for all PEers.

Now we are talking a long time for gains. But if you started a year ago you could be an inch bigger in length and in girth. They say you should try grow length first because it’s easier to gain length on a thin penis, and then add girth. However, most people say this is bullshit and that all work basically adds to length and girth.

Probably because you neck and penis are two very different structures.

You penis expands by the filling of two blood cavities. If you applies some (not a lot!) stress, it *might* grow, but I wouldn't count on it. Firstly, there's not really anywhere where you can attach a stretching material. Secondly, I'm not convinced all of the structures inside would grow when stretched. The foreskin is made of, unsurprisingly, skin. It happens to be quite stretchy, but it's just skin. The penis has a multitude of tissues in it. Also, as another anons have pointed out, if you did stretch it too much, you would have problems, because of the amount of blood needed to achieve and maintain full erection.

TL;DR: Penis is made of a variety of tissues. Not all will stretch.

bollox. Traction has been evaluated in peer review and is well established.

The VLC tugger combined with either a weight, a strap, or an extender, will absolutely lead to gains, but they are slow and require extreme dedication and even sacrifice.

But who says you can't?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25809129
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18990153

Where's the paper?

see

Why even waste your time having opinons. I mean, you probably have opinions about society, who should be president of america, women's proper place, and how to make gains... yet, here you are thinking you have a valid opinion about penis enlargement.... so maybe just scrap all your opinions since you obviously don't police your own opinions rigoursly enough.

Well I was wrong. Thanks for sending these. I think a follow up study on those men should be done to see the long term effects (both on the length and penile function).

You sound upset about something. I guess people have to be 100% correct 100% of the time huh?

Wtf is with this insecure dicklet thread. Just fucking accept your fate. It's not like you'll be better in bed with a inch more.

I didn't send them, someone else did, I was just pointing them out. Also, one of them did do a follow up after 6 months and everything was fine.

As for being correct 100% of the time, I'm not suggesting that, I'm saying why have an opinion? Why go on the internet and write your opinions out like they contribute anything? Where did you even get the information to form your opinion? From your feelies? I don't understand it...

Maybe I'll go over to fa and start telling them about the latest trends, since ye know, I have some strong feelings on that.

Trump will be remembered for his greatest crime; telling the masses that experts should be distrusted, and Joe Dickhead's opinion is worthwhile.

penis enlargement does work, but it's a slow process.

A small portion of men have a physiological condition that makes jelqing very dangerous and may make erections impossible. Then there is the fact that most people are stoopid and will go too hard on their dicks and hurt themselves.

Penis isn't muscle tissue, but it can still be grown and strengthened just like any other tissue in the body. People assume everything but muscles are static, that's simply not true.

All you dumb asses saying you will get ed, need to do your kegels. Stronger pelvic floor=higher force of blood in donger

I'm not disagreeing, but much like ou get larger and more vascular arms when you lift a lot, I would assume if your dick was getting larger it too would become me vascular out of necessity.

Is this logic wrong? I'm not implying this would be a quick process.

>typed out all that bullshit
>conveniently left out any actual stats on your gains