Love Handles?

tl;dr What do you do for love handles?

Hey Veeky Forums,

I'm in decent shape, lift 6x a week and hit my macros daily. Been bulking for a while, so I expect to be holding a little fat -- but even at the bottom of my last cut, I can't get rid of my fucking love handles.

Even when I was very lean (for a physique competition I prematurely did a couple years ago), lean enough that I had my bottom two abs clearly visible, I STILL felt like my lower back held onto some fat.

Is there something to train to tighten up my lower back/hips? I squat, work glutes and core, I do lower back work. I don't do a ton of direct oblique work -- is that something I should add?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=4076
yohimbine.emgsites.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yohimbine helps, as I understand it, but you can't spot reduce or target fat deposits. You'd have to get to contest-lean,

DNP

Mt personal trainer at the gym told me you should do oblique exercises :)

DNP to 5-7% body fat you fag

Is that before or after he takes you in the showers?

lol you think I want yellow cum?

Is Yohimbine safe?

bump for interest

Cutting with Anavar helps too right?

forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=4076

drop down to 8% bodyfat (legit, not "muh feels" measured or calipershit).

it's almost impossible to have any at that point.

who in the world is going to seriously eat 6 pills of that shit a day, also considering its costs?

Are you kidding or just dirt poor

Let's put it this way. I took it one morning and ended up with a wicked boner and a nosebleed in class.

what if i dont cardio and only weight lift?
When am i supposed to take it?

All you can do is lose more weight desu.
You can also increase the size of your lats and shoulders to make your waits appear a bit smaller.

- Finn

eh, i wouldn't take it prior to weights but it'd work. just don't eat due to the insulin interaction.

yohimbine.emgsites.com/

Follow this

impossible to take on a bulk then, especially if you need to have 6 meals a day due to stomach capacity/meeting caloric intake/etc.

isn't there a "bulking edition "for this?

im not op but i have this shit from makeing the comen mistak of bulking way to much. If i get down to a good bady fat % and igo back up to a health bf will they come back on my waist?

holy shit i type like a retard. i'm asking i cut down to get rid of the love handles and go back up to a healthy body fat will my love handles come back? i really dont want to be 50lbs more then 2 weeks

It's almost like the sticky has links to sites that discuss supplements.

Yohimbe doesn't burn fat, it aids in the mobilization of fat from certain areas due to its effect on alpha-2 receptors. Without a caloric deficit you still wont see any fat loss. So no it's not meaningful on a bulk.

>- Finn
wtf is this meme and why is it in every thread over night?

How fat is deposited is determined largely by your genetics and, to a lesser extent, by your hormonal environment when you gain the fat (i.e. women who become pregnant may distribute fat differently during pregnancy). Whether the latter has any real influence without the use of exogenous hormones is not obvious.

Point is, if you've gained fat on your lower back previously you're most likely going to do so again. Further, if you cut and stop as soon as your love handles are gone, they're most likely the first thing that will reappear when you regain fat.

so basically my body just has love handles and thats what im going to have unless im 90 lbs all the time

I'd say it's worth a short if you were fat during puberty and/or gained it while on estrogenic birthcontrol (from your weight I'm guessing you're a woman).

But outside of that, yeah probably.

no im a guy. im exaggerating becasue i dont want to be a 90lb twink.

i was skinny fat in my teens then starting lifeting in my ealry 20's but did the i'm bulking thing so i could eat what i want. no im just fat and to have good mobility and look decent

i mean i want to have good speed and mobility while looking decent.

> < 6% to get rid of love handles
i'm never gonna make it

Cut carbs until evening, that should increase insulin sensitivity that as I've heard is the main reason for this shit.

HIIT training (tabatas for example) first thing in the morning should be great too.

So it turns you into an anime character?

Are you new to this board?

- Finn

Maybe you trained your outer abs too much, try to only do leg raises