ITT post lifting memes you fell for

ITT post lifting memes you fell for

>squats and deadlifts will build your abs

>you can look good natty

- Finn

The first week here I thought

>People here want to help you, reliable information everywhere, 100% not losers

>power lifters are all unaesthetic and fat!

>manlets
>aesthetic
pick one

When I get Veeky Forums will I be able to do what that guy's doing?

>I'll get totally shredded and finally get girls and friends and everyone will stop picking on me

how do you know they are manlets? maybe the host is over 6'5

This guy is Slav schoolboy.

They do build your abs, but the abs will lagg behind if you dont isolate them. As the spinal erectors get a lot more work from those lifts, and they are bigger muscle groups.

>squats and deadlifts
>not building abs

Wew, seems like you don't know how to squat or deadlift properly.

>lifts skirt
>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP

>t.manlet
kek everyone else looks 6'5" next to a manlet

Obliterated

>Ohp Bench squat deadlift dips pulls is all you need for aesthetics
>Although true it can be even greater with accessories

I've never done ab workouts, but I have abs from squatting, deadlifting, and OHP'ing.

Squats and dls build ur core

You can

Not all of them, theres some record holders that look aesthetic as fuark

>Veeky Forums will cure my autism

don't lie, i know you all thought that

>Squats and dls build ur core
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit I'm in the middle of this meme rn. What should I do?

>people will be impressed by how much weight you lift

Ab roller, leg raises, planks, pull downs. Any Ab thing really

I love this meme
- Finn

>turbo manlets
>massive waistline
wow those sure are some aesthetic fellows

Yeah because aesthetic bro-splitting magically reduces the size of your waist :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot

>SS will make you big

>You have to squat

do you really believe constantly doing core heavy excercises has no effect on the size of your core?

You do though

>you have to lift to look "shredded" by normalfag standards

>beginners should only do a 3 times a week full body routine

>You leg muscles can tell the difference between force from squats and force from exercises such as leg press

you sound like a girl 2bh, thicc core makes you look strong and women don't care

>Squatting is the only mobility work needed for squats.
>Stretching is a meme and doesn't work.

Yes.

You can't increase the bone structure of your hips/waist.

You're just ignorant.

>balancing a load on top of your shoulders and pushing a load along a linear track are the same thing

kys my man

They can definitely tell unless you're a mouthbreather squatting to literal ripplefat depth

not sure if you're le epik trole :^) or serious but it's not about the alleged difference between force from LP and squats. it's from the different muscle groups that work together when squatting that you don't work out when leg pressing.

Veeky Forums is for fitness

>I DEADLIFT 1 PLATE WHY DON'T I HAVE ABS ALREADY???

n...no

>projecting this hard

But he's right. Almost 4 years ago and this board is exactly the same.

Clearly written by an ugly guy who couldnt even bring up the discipline to follow SS.

Sad!

THOSE FUCKING PLATFORM SHOES.

WOMANLET CONFIRMED.

GO GO

>Benchpress builds your chest

Are you aware that a high hip to waist ratio is a feminine feature?

Ummm, but squats, deads, and OHP will give you abs if you actually lift heavy and don't eat like a dumbass. Smh

Hello Mr Trump

if ur properly bracing your core then they will build em up

Isn't it funny how people who think this is a meme always say chest instead of pecs and use meaningless words like build?

>lifting weights will make your muscles bigger

The fuck is the guy in the middle?

He looks like the love child of jack sparrow and penn jillette.

many such cases!

>that nose

Shitskins harassing girls 24/7
feminists everywhere applauding

So what should you actually do then?

>doing the retarded bulking/cutting brocycle

Start doing ab isolation exercises or compound movments that target your abs to a huge extent, like planks. Literally that simple desu

I'll admit it

When i tought that there was a strong sense of brotherhood here and people would help each other out with high quality advice.
After being told that i should snap my disk and becoming paralised for the rest of my life i realised that the only thing worthy here are the memes, the new year comic and the CBThreads

Still do. I'm not giving up.

When i have that ripped body i'm counting on at least one girl ignoring the shit that comes out of my mouth and fucking me just because i'm hot.

I did the opposite. I came here thinking I was not autistic. Now I'm not so sure.

I fell for the cardio kills gains meme

how fuckin dumb are you?

DELET THIS

Can confirm, this is a complete normal behaviour in Slav schools

We sometimes steal panties from girls who wear skirts and make them chase us

Groping, fingering, general harassment (that they enjoy) is daily here

I fucked my female classmate in mens toilets just because we were bored. Americlaps would probably consider her body 9/10, face not so much because she wears glasses and I don't dig that shit. She's not a complete butterface though

She always wears tight (tight!) white pants or yoga pants

I don't get why can't you Americans get girls. I lost my virginity at 14

Is it the conservatism?

5 x 5

>yeah bro you can look aesthetic as fuck when your 5'11"
>6'7" wingspan

>ummmm
>baka

umm sweetie this isn't facebook, ty x

Partly, and because the girls are more concerned with a select group of guys (Chad, obviously) so the rest have zero chance. Our schools are pretty strict too.
t.19 y-o virgin

kek just get off of 4chins

>>doing the retarded bulking/cutting brocycle

further
>everybody on Veeky Forums tells the truth about their 1RMs
I met one of you fuckers, he could barely lift lmao2plate despite claiming doing 5x5 3plate

slavs are fucking niggers, goddamn.

Hoping the dude in the middle doesn't swoon my girl or anything

Man, come to Eastern Europe for fucks sake

Girls look like models and are easier than ghetto whores. If you are American, or you speak a language they don't understand, they will immediately jump on your dick

There's Chads here too obviously, I'm one of them, but we just get more pussy, we don't take all of the pussy. Every day I see a complete skinnyfat 5'6 beta with giant mole on his cheek kissing a girl that doesn't have it too far from Asian-ish Zooey Deschanel

And I thoroughly enjoy this nigger culture

I'm top student of my school, with a great body, masculine face and my dick hangs lower than my balls

Teachers love me, guys admire me, girls wanna fuck me and my trainer gives me free protein powder

Goddamn I love my life

fake n gay

Lol that's why my major's International Relations, so I can travel for a living. I'm German and fluent but obviously it's too cucked. I just started dating a qt so I have some hope now.

>that squat dept

>my dick hangs lower than my balls

Good job Ivan you've got a 4 inch penis?

muscles need to eat muscles to grow.

you won't be able build any mass if uou do not eat somethings muscles.

>dating

Common you are young, you are not supposed to date, you are supposed to fuck barely legal teens

15's the age of consent here

Why are you so bitter man, why don't you enjoy your life a little more

Funny, shit like this is what killed my empathy for homeless people (I live in San Diego, which is apparently Mecca to the homeless).
Some people fuck up their lives badly. For years. Then when they hit their 30's and suddenly realize that they really aren't ever going to amount to much more than a lukewarm bucket of shit they turn around and try to blame the world for their problems.
But my parents!
But the gubbuhmint!
But the jews!

Like I said they're preoccupied with Chad... And I'm simply not that Chad. Yet.

it's more like, squats and deadlifts will make your core stronger at squats and deadlifts

meng don't be like that. Life is hard sometimes, it's difficult but try to empathize with people who are trying. If you look back at the great depression 25% of men were out of work. Out there are hobos who are trying to get jobs when no one treats them like humans, and they are cold and hungry. Even if all bums were lazy, bitterness wouldn't solve any problems.

why am I getting such /comfy/ feels from this pic.

well throw in overhead and farmer carries, optionally cleans and you have everything you could ask for in the core department

Because it is /comfy/ user

I basically go to a same school, only it's cleaner and oh man

I'll walk you through my day

>get off from a bus
>have a smoke
>go to a small shop to buy some smokes, energy drink and if I'm feeling generous I buy biscuits for the class
>I'm usually the first in class so I make coffee for my classmates
>girls get there, grope them, chat with them, cuddle with them
>class starts
>out teacher went out drinking with us last night so he has a hangover and just sleeps on the desk
>my guy classmates come in
>banter unveils
>gypsy classmate brought a homemade moonshine
>class ends
>went to our designated smoking area principal made for us so we wouldn't smoke in class, since it bother teachers
>socialize with everybody
>get free ciggies for being cool
>my autistic friend comes in who looks just like the guy standing in front of the swastikas
>he sings Adele songs
>this goes on all day
>go to a gym
>drink with my coach
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Life is great

how do you feel about the chargers

just stop

a million percent this

you know who cares that you hit 2pl8 Bench? no one. not even your loving qt3.14

Confirmed for not slav.

If there's a bigger group of friends who all perform some kind of sport activities, then lifting heavy will draw attention.

Not that you people would know about it since you don't have any friends.

>ohhh dont lift my skirt user *tee hee* ^_^, *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*, oooops *teee heeee*, sorry for that, I had beans for breakfast ^_^

Eastern Slow-vak here

You can only get more Slavic if you are either a pure blooded Ukrainian or Russian

slavs confirmed for niggers

that sounds fucking great