Fat or fit?

Is this size butt from muscle with a little bit of fat or is it all fat?
Is it true certain foods store fats in certain body regions? Fruits lower body, donuts midsection, burgers in the breasts and arms, etc...
If so, whats the best diet and excercise (or lackof) for ass like pic related?

>If so, whats the best diet and excercise (or lackof) for ass like pic related?

100mg genetics p/w + eating at 500 cal surplus

- Finn

Fat.
No.
Genetics.

*brap*

Genetics and hormones will direct fat to certain places.

And she's obviously got fat *and* muscle going on in her butt.

A purely fat butt sags. Hers is not sagging. It is mostly muscle, some fat.

Increasing your estrogen may help you put weight on your butt, thighs, and breasts. But only as much as your genetics allow.

Some fruits may help but none that I have heard of.

>Is this size butt from muscle with a little bit of fat or is it all fat?
The first one. The meme that it's all fat needs to die. This is why girls refuse to lift weights and think they can target where to gain and lose fat. YOU CAN'T. Presumably you want a flat stomach too, yeah? Then you're gonna have to aim for a low(ish) bodyfat percentage. If you want a big ass then work it like a muscle.

>Is it true certain foods store fats in certain body regions? Fruits lower body, donuts midsection, burgers in the breasts and arms, etc...
No, this is total bullshit.

>If so, whats the best diet and excercise (or lackof) for ass like pic related?
The same diet and exercise as everyone else:
LIFT
DO CARDIO
DON'T EAT LIKE A FUCKING PIG

Everything else is up to the genetic Gods.

>yeah b-b-b-but routine will I do/ what will I eat etc.?
Read the sticky.

*PFFRTTTTTT*

*toot* hehe sarry :3

Its a decent amount of muscle with a normal amount of fat.
ow much fat women stores on muscles varies along with mucle attachment and hip structure.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Not even kidding these fart memes have given me a fart fetish.
Its so fucking cute and the smell of sewage and eggs from a bad fart just torks your nose so good, fuck.

Spoken like an absolute MOG

The fart meme is fucking retarded. It makes it seems like this board is filled with 5 year olds.

1. Nearly all fat and great genetics.

2. No.

3. SQUATZ N OATZ, hip lift progression, single leg front raises. Keep the SQUATZ to a minimum or you'll develop horse leg syndrome.

her butt is fat and looks nice while she is young but will age like milk
quickly that shit will sag and become cottage cheese and look horrible

>Old people are going to look old!

No shit?

>Is it true certain foods store fats in certain body regions? Fruits lower body, donuts midsection, burgers in the breasts and arms, etc...

Bruh.

fat

I am a very handsome young man, and strong and I love sex in all positions and I love to perform sex for long periods of time. Everyone that has had sex with me will testify that they have experienced something they had never seen before. I am going to take off all your clothes and walk my lips over every part I reveal, kissing every inch of your body and I'll carry you in my hands, and hold you close, and tuck you into bed and hold your breasts. I put each tit in my hands and kiss them, and I'll put each tit in my mouth and lick your nipples with my tongue. I'm waiting for you. Please respond.

Blonde hair and a bit of lifting and she'd be the perfect Cammy

There's always one that takes it too far.

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

Idk, can i see it in motion?