Strength=aesthetics

>Strength=aesthetics

Other urls found in this thread:

doggcrapp.blogspot.no/2006/11/cycle-for-pennies-condensed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's very pale. Darker skin is like cheatcodes for adding definition.

Why do so many autists think strength and aesthetics are mutually exclusive endeavors? Deadlift and then take 10 minutes to do some fucking bicep curls.

He has a shit bench but amazing squat and deadlift, and his body reflects that.

He looks good though, considering that his muscle mass is basically just a tool he uses to do well in powerlifting, not his primary goal.

He simply lacks proper shoulders and lat development (and genetics to be a demigod of aesthetics)

The king of strength and aesthetics

Maintaining a decent looking body, and loads of strength, is very easy, and can be done naturally, with 3 days a week in the gym, with basic movements, nothing special.
Maintaining a shredded as fuck zyzz tier aesthetic physique takes fucking 5-6 days a week in the gym doing all kinds of fancy fucking isolations, autistic levels of dieting and drugs like mast/tren.
You'll get to a point where you realize trying lift for a physique goal becomes incredibly boring and pointless.

isley looked pretty good

Unfortunate ab genetics.

aaaaaand he fall for the bulking meme

people here are fucked in the head for the most part and don't realize this is how natty body looks like. show me a person that trains for aesthetics and is for a fact natty. ]

also this picture was taken in the worst possible light conditions and he has pale skin which makes it even worse. not saying he is toned but if he lost a few lbs and gained a tan and then took a picture with good lightning conditions like most people do he would be ripped.

his bench is more than enough, but the real reason is that doing bench only doesn't really build good looking chest

THIC

that face fat gain

Jesus christ

He's a big guy.

>show me a person that trains for aesthetics and is for a fact natty.

And I was thinking about powerlifting.. guess not lol

- Finn

Tinytrip pre-roids.

Notice how in this one he is surrounded by girls but in all his latest ones he is alone

Really makes you think

Is this the natty limit?
- Finn

>that lightning

You have to understand that aesthetics is all about smoke and mirrors. You could take ANY guy out there and make him look like shit with the right lightning. I advice everyone reading Cycle for pennies to understand the relation between strength and aesthetics; doggcrapp.blogspot.no/2006/11/cycle-for-pennies-condensed.html