Bitcoin 4 creatine

Uni fag currently living with parents who open mail indiscriminately. They are well aware of the world of bitcoins. The billing address is here and I'm trying to acquire some bitsheckles. Does coinbase accept pre paid cards, like the cards you buy at Walmart?

*BBRRRAPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTslllpppprrrbbblllbbrbrrgrp*
>kys

>brahpposting
>Kys
Read your reddiquet

Just buy it in cash from the scariest guy in the gym.

I'm confused as to the purpose of this thread. Are you trying to keep your creatine habit a secret?

I'm trying to buy dnp and maybe tren

Just buy it off craigslist senpai

approach biggest, most muscular guy at gym

say "I know you're juicing fatty, give me all your steroids or I will report you to the police"

Shove him

???

profit

>dnp

you tryna die, boy?

You may already know it's dangerous, and you may already know how to be safest with it, but I'm going to remind you.

only do it EVERY OTHER DAY, most dnp users die because they dont realize how long the half life is and it ends up stacking and stacking then killing them.

Drink 2 gallons of water a day, some will say 1-2, but you should drink 1 gallon a day whether you're on dnp or not, so drink 2.

Dose low at first to figure out what's safe.

try to stay cool, it jacks up your body temp to the max

I think he's trying to buy bitcoin with creatine

>Clearly doesnt know shit about steroids >Starting with dnp and tren.

TOP KEK
I'd say kill yourself, but it looks like you've got that covered.

>Implying that I said I doing them both at once

Thx for the advice senpai but I've done my homework and I'm just trying to get my hands on it

go to some obscure fertilizer store online and buy dnp fertilizer beads with a prepaid instead of bitcoin

make sure you do the math on the other contents of the beads so that you don't end up getting fucked by those

By the time you are even thinking of buying tren you should be a somewhat experienced user, which you clearly aren't because otherwise you'd know how to buy sterons.

Source?

localbitcoins.com

you know you need to take testosterone while taking tren? you know you shouldn't be taking either while you're

Already have it

You are the one that doesnt seem to know a thing about dnp.

Even the most mongoloid of mongols can take a 250 mg cap every 24 hours for 2 weeks and be just fine. The only problem is people being hypersensitive but antihistamines and stop dosing takes care of it.

Get a box at your university and send it there. Use a friend's address. Use a neighbor's address.

You can't be this retarded

BILLING ADDRESS YOU STUPID COCK