> It actually arrives
> Happy.jpg
> Mom finds it some time later
> Throws it away
> mfw 600$ of gear thrown away

>Save for months
>mfw 600$ of gear thrown away
>months

Should have spent the money on a security deposit for an apartment you autistic scrub

> live in bumfuck of a country where 600$ is a whole fucking lot

who fucking throws away a bicycle?

this. what the fuck are you doing at home at 22. you should have finished a degree and acquired a whitecollar job by now, in your own home, you are a grown-ass adult!

Man fuck you and your dubs it hasn't been that easy for over thirty years now

>this. what the fuck are you doing at home at 22. you should have finished a degree and acquired a whitecollar job by now, in your own home, you are a grown-ass adult!
>t. boomer or trustfund kid

Bitches, I moved out at 17 and finished highschool working at a Burger King and living with 5 roommates.

suck it up you pussies and GTFO out your moms' basements

Nah. I'm making 25$/h and living at home, paying no rent. Saving enough for a down payment on a house, full furnishings, and everything I may desire inside of it before moving out. Going to school right now, already own a pretty nice car, saving for retirement ez.

Living at home is great unless your only desire in life is to get a gains goblin gf.

I finish my degree at 25 years old and i'm 22 now

It's engineering, I will get your salary x20 first month :^)

yeah why arent you working an office job that you hate to pay bills for things you don't really need already? You must be doing life all wrong

>i finish my degree at 25
>im 22 now
Wat

He's an engineer, not a mathematician.

I work from home now and make around $90k, I'm doing fine. I'm not 17 anymore, but when I was, I understood that it was a grown man's business to get the fuck out of his parent's house and stop draining their resources and stand on my own. And I did.

then why do you still feel the need to validate yourself to strangers on a Mongolian wrestling forum?

nigger just buy e test the other stuff is fancy bullshit
And how much did you buy that you spend 600 bucks on it

I want to understand who throws away a bicycle like that and why you would voluntarily live with them

will*

the problem was the OP spent his own money on the bicycle and not the far superior currency of good boy points

Hes fucking lying. He engineered a time machine get him.

I moved out after my first job out of college because I don't want to bang girls with my parents in the next room.
- Class '16

>$ 600 for several months of work.