Hey Veeky Forums, you were always good with girls, hoping you could give me some advice

Hey Veeky Forums, you were always good with girls, hoping you could give me some advice.

So i recently found this 10/10 grill on facebook that i would like to spend time with. Been obsessed with her for last 2 days and just found out that she will soon be working at my local gym at the desk.

Any tips how to chat her up? There will be plenty of other chads wanting the same, how can i overcome the competition?

Pic is unrelated, will post her real pic (and mine if needed) if this thread gets at least few replies.

her pic is needed

make sure to give her an extra big tip on her first day "something to brighten up your first day here, I'm user by the way", don't go too hard too fat.

Quick casual chats on your way in/out, for about a week, then ask her for her number.

Make sure when you take her out you split the bill so she knows you're a 21st century male.

Invite her to workout with you on her days off, there's nothing gym workers like more than being in the gym they work at on their day off.

hnngh

>Hey Veeky Forums, you were always good with girls
What?

>Hey Veeky Forums, you were always good with girls, hoping you could give me some advice.

lol

funny. but ill still post her pic. Was there anything you wrote serious?

>coming to Veeky Forums for advice on women
Just b Yousef bro

>Hey Veeky Forums, you were always good with girls, hoping you could give me some advice.

Want to know how I know you're new?

Do not take any advice from here you silly bitch

>filename
Post the other 10 pics.

Also, regarding his point about quick chats on the way in and out of the gym isn't bad

yea i know most posts will just be joking around and stuff, but maybe someone has had some luck with girls at the gym and can give some advices?
One more pic of her. What do you chat about?

To me this girl is 9-10/10 and i know the rating system pretty well.

If you seriously think that any "good" advice will help you you're fucking retarded.

>I know the rating system pretty well

>Been obsessed with her for last 2 days and just found out that she will soon be working at my local gym at the desk.
don't bother you already fucked up by stalking her. your autism is gonna fuck it up. because you already spent hours thinking about the perfect thing to say.
probably imagined a life together already am i right?

I would add her on facebook and chat her up. Just get to know her without any expectations. And then you meet her at the gym and you are already acquainted through facebook. I think thats the logical relaxed approach to getting to know her. Remember... you just like how she looks, she may be retarded.

call her a whore bro.

>Hey Veeky Forums, you were always good with girls

yea you are right, fuck
that sounds quite decent, thats how i actually met my current gf

>asking Veeky Forums a literal bunch of fags for advice with grills
wew lad

ahh shit. just looking at these pics i know whats going on.

bro i would say save yourself the embarrasment of trying to hit on her, but post your own pic in the small chance that you are somehow in her league of attractiveness

those pics are model shots dude, this isnt your average qt next door type of girl. she knows she's attractive has high self-esteem and is not going to date some average guy . unless you are a Chad I would not go after her

Meh, she's strong seven at most. Here's 10

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

People will delude themselves into putting up with some dramatic or toxic person just to not be alone instead of jumping into the deep end, cutting that person off, and seeing what new people life throws at them.

>Here's 10

Lol

you dont have an icecube's chance in hell with this girl

Hnnnnnng

damn now thats a fucking 10. Bet the one i posted isnt anything too bad if compared to the one you posted.
ok i know i am no chad but do i at least have a chance?
im 6'2" btw 200lbs about 12% bf
Since she works at the gym and has finished some noname school, i definitely better than her on job/edu side.

10 as in 10 years old.

>i definitely better than her on job/edu side.
She won the gene lottery, she doesn't need to worry about these things.

I honestly couldn't tell this was b8 till the last one. Am I autistic?

Dude you are good but you havent thought about this
She works in a fucking gym. She has gotten tons of chad dick already. She is over that and needs beta bux. If her ass is fighting for min wage jobs out of college she wants a sugar daddy.

fuck it ill be her sugar dady any day. i am no rich dude, but i have decent amount saved up.

Thats what i like about fit, you guys make such eye opening projections about girls. Like the other guy said "she is hot but she might be dumb" thats true and very possible and makes me think. And what you said, is also true

sorry for the trip

>i have decent amount saved up.
So you'll let her suck you dry and then leave? I don't know, if your end game is getting in her pants maybe it's easier to buy a classy whore.