Unless you are a:

Unless you are a:
>Swimmer
>Pro bodybuilder
>Model
>Drag queen
>Bottom homosexual

you have no reason to shave your legs. Seriously, ew.

>needing a reason to do anything beyond my own base desires

base desire to suck cock was included in the OP

Mountain bikers race with shorts so that their pant legs do not get caught up in the chains, and their legs get covered in mud. I know a lot of them shave their legs so that the mud doesn't rip out their leg hairs

Well that is OP's forte

I started shaving my legs for aesthetic reasons but discovering one of the hidden perks of shaved legs blew my mind; slipping into a newly made bed with newly washed sheets when you have shaved legs is a truly orgasmic feeling. Seriously, mates, you have to try it. You'll never be more comfortable.

What is showering and letting the mud wash off?

I have pretty hairy legs, and I just trim because some hairs get annoyingly longer than the others

I don't shave but I trim. My leg hairs get all curly and gross looking when they're long but they look neat when I trim them with a #2 guard

I shave/trim from my ass/dick down to about mid thigh.

I'm way to hairy and feel bad for my gf.

Then for some reason you can't shave and they go stubbly and you'll never be more uncomfortable.

This

This!

Also, I work with salt all winter long. If I don't shave, I get massive red patches of dry skin since the salt just collects in my fur coat. It got annoying so I shave and it bounces off instead of creating a salt encrusted mat of hair.

Something you can't do in the middle of a bicycle race.

Shaving your leg hairs is like fucking you ex.

It's sacrificing yourself to a life of misery for a few moments of fleeting pleasure.

Nah m8 you can let you leg hairs grow out again

You can't unfuck your ex

fpbp

So I have a reason, nice.

i tape my legs, around my knee joint and it really is a bitch to peel that shit off with hairy knees

might have to start shaving my legs

Don't do this.
t. a grill

im hairy as fuck
what are some good quality full body shavers

What?

>want to go trap mode
>can't find the time to shave legs cause I'm lazy dickface
Life is suffering

you don't have to be so salty about it.

>tfw woman who doesn't shave legs

I like the way the hair feels on my legs. Comfy.

What about trimming them? My leg hair is at least a 1.5cm and thick. I want to start trimming them down to about 0.8 or so

sounds just like most women

Yeah slipping in with another man faggot
As he pulls up to you and wraps you in his embrace

I suspect that Morgan Freeman would think the OP is right, you know.

This is why there are no girls on the internet, all they do is make disgusting shitposts. Stop pretending you tranny.

Ironic, isn't it?
There's also the fact that I'm a social autist with depression, so it's highly unlikely I'll find anyone to look pretty for anytime soon
Truly life is suffering

Why? It's masculine as fuck

When you're as skinny as I am it has the opposite effect really.

i shaved mine to beat a hair drug test :^)

correct answer

what about upper arms though

I am a bottom homossexual and I dont shave it..

Should I?

do you shave you ass?

>mfw the Veeky Forums are all gay memes were true

kek

You're disgusting

no.. Im able enough to do it alone :/

wanna help me? :D

Shaving legs are for Puerto Ricans and faggots. That said there's only one other guy at the gym with hairy legs. I get stares and mires at my manly hairy legs but I don't give a fuck, mosquitos get BTFO every time they try to bite me.

Are you retarded?