Why do people here never recommend soup?

Why do people here never recommend soup?

Soup is the best thing in the whole fucking world, specially on a cut.

It takes a while to learn how to make a GOOD soup. But boy is it worth it...

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/08/stew-roids-like-muthafucka.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/08/theres-no-such-thing-as-too-many-stew.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/08/stew-roids-for-win.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/stew-roids-arm-wrasslin-hillbilly-style.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/02/food-of-warriors-stew-roids-series.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/11/winter-is-upon-us-so-moar-stew-roids.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/12/stew-roids-wintertime-is-not-time-to.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>specially

the only thing special here is you nigga get out of here with that baby ass food fuck boy

Its hard to know exactly what your macros are with soups, but I love them for bulking. Can make seriously calorie dense foods with nothing but scraps. Poor fag tech

Soup is horrible.

Literally not even people below the poverty line even eat it anymore.

too much sodium

Soup is old people food

- Finn

Vegetable soup is delicious and great for dem nutrients n shit

I could cut all fibre from my diet for a week, hold all my poo in then release and it would look better than OP's 'soup'

Tell me, what does your ass soup taste of?

YES I LOVE SOUP.
the best is when we slaughter a hen, then my grandma makes soup out of it. fuckin delicious

stew for bulking
soup for cutting
split pea soup w/ ham for whenever it's so good

but seriously throw a bunch of veggies and meat in a crock pot call it good -- shit's easy and delicious

The only soup I approve is vegetarian Ramen.

- Finn

Redpill me on soup OP

Show me some soup recipes

- Finn

If the broth is homemade, it has as much proteins as a glass of milk.

is this a meme? the "- Finn"? if you do want to sign your post, you have a Name option. you can even use a tripcode by adding # or ## after name with a password if you want to persist and secure between threads.
I put this in the name box:
>ExampleName ##ExamplePassword

this, fills u up nice and warm

I'm pretty confident I make the best soup. Post your address and I'll come make you eat soup.

I do what I want and don't take an advice from tripfagots.

- Finn

I don't get it

-Juan

Thanks for the tips.

- Finn

I am become - Finn,
the destroyer of worlds

You're a faggot

-Finn

I'm European and I eat soup for lunch every single day. You can always make a high calorie, high protein blended soup and drink cups of it as a snack too.

I used to try to post about it. Problem is that most ppl on Veeky Forums are literally food illiterate and so have never had good homemade soup made with high quality fresh ingredients. So they say dumb shit like.
Homemade stocks and broths literally turning water into calorically dense and tasty meat juice. It's a miracle. I'm not going to say you will never make it without being able to Veeky Forums but you will over pay for silly supplements and buying shitty skinless, boneless chicken breast instead of whole chickens and recycling a the bits into other meals. It's really sad how little Americans know about really good cooking a good cook throws almost nothing out.

>calorically dense
You mean sodium dense, right? Stock is usually just salt/spice that is diffused through your water.

Have you ever made a meat stock in your life? Are you aware of the concept of "meat on the bone"?

It's very hard.
>Count the macros in uncooked ingredients
>Soup is that + water
Okay, I admit that if you make a lot of it and then divvy it up you can't know exactly how many pieces of what went in each portion.
Just don't be an autist and average it out, I guarantee it will have les variance than between any two given pack of the shit you are counting anyway.

Or marrow in the bone? Mmmm. I pretty sure he's just trolling tho sense I wanted about shit tier pre packaged food and he turns around and posts the ingredients of shit tier pre packed Swanson broth.

show us soup recipes OP

What can I do with chickpeas?

I'm not op but you can use chickpeas in any recipe, sub for noodles, beans, or peas.

*Ranted not wanted

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/08/stew-roids-like-muthafucka.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/08/theres-no-such-thing-as-too-many-stew.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/08/stew-roids-for-win.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/stew-roids-arm-wrasslin-hillbilly-style.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/02/food-of-warriors-stew-roids-series.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/11/winter-is-upon-us-so-moar-stew-roids.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/12/stew-roids-wintertime-is-not-time-to.html

>Stock
You mean like knorr bullshit? I never use that.

Usually just lots of vegetables, one potato, spaghetti and bits of pork. Bit of olive oil, garlic and curry for flavor.

stock is the liquid part of the soup