FPS FPH Fat People Hate

FPS FPH Fat People Hate

>my husband
>ptsd

>mircal wheep

Pic related is a body positive whale saying she and Kendall Jenner are "both beautiful".

>az you can cee by the teschture

>fast food
>statisfying
>cheap
>tastes awesome
Nigger wut

If only that girl on the left trained her legs and got some breast implants.

Hehe

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

And then he lost a shotload of weight...
Ironically by eating healthier, avoiding fastfood, running and doing crossfit.

> fatness is causing severe illness
> its everyone elses fault

ok sure

I feel like the guy in the background.

fat people actually think you NEED to eat salad to lose weight

it just boggles the mind. Just eat less of the fast food, eating salad on top of the burger is going to make you even fatter

Is this real?

If "she" didn't come out to comment on it, no one would have known it was her. Now more people are going to laugh at her, but to her face.

>No woman wants to fuck me
>I'll turn gay

He knows gay dudes have standards too, right?

Yes

How does she think there's less room in there? Does she unironically think the babys move around in her lard or wtf?

content with OPs response

Bet she didn't wear it.

>made her throw up
>she maybe lost weight because of this
Doing gods work

>small fats
>priveledged
>larger fats
What the fuck am I reading.
It wont be a race war, it will be a health war.
Veeky Forumspeople fighting over resources with Beluga whales on electric scooters.

>small fats vs large fats
Holy kek, what a retarded thing to read. More like this pls.

Technically diets don't work. right?
Healthy eating and exersize works.

Cmon, be real. There will be no war. Veeky Forums people will get the resources and run and have won in that very moment.

I keked

Diets work if you stick with them. Healthy eating is subjective dependent on your current status.

i prefer small tiddays to big ones

>pic related is how I imagine men on Veeky Forums rating beautiful women harshly

Kendall has always been the best Kardashian. Don't ruin her like the others.

>Technically diets don't work. right?
Most senseless statement of the century. Diet = a way of eating. How can a way of eating 'not work' in general?

Fucking hate these two fake ass conversations that always get posted in these threads. Anyone who believes them is a moron.

Fucking incredible

Love this

>i prefer small tiddays to big ones
You realize there's not only 'not tits' and 'big wobbly udders'? I don't need tripple E cup size, but SOMETHING would be nice.
Also your pic related is how I imagine men on Veeky Forums whiteknighting mediocre women.

>is the best of shit
>don't ruin her by making her better
???

>I'm breaking out the new bikini I bought in 1966
fucking 66

She's not really fat though, she's just got some loose skin.

I guess I worded it poorly. I meant diets like. Jenny craig, Fad diets, no gluten etc.
Don't they have an insanely high turnover rate?

The amount of upvotes to this retards response is disgusting

>Don't believe this, go on google to research this thinking it's shopped
>MFW it's completely real

Apparently brains are 70-80% fat.

am i the only one that feels bad for the fat guys but not so much for fat women?

Is that the diets fault or is that the dieters fault though? That's like saying lifting doesn't work when I've actually just stopped doing it.

>She's not really fat though
t. delusional amerifat

fuck i hate buzzfeed

I think because guys TEND to not make excuses and validate when it comes to weight.
They either accept it or change it.. Also Just my personal opinion but i think overweight men tend to come as a result of traumatic incident or absolutely dreadfull parenting. But shit who knows.

holy shit. I want you to stand up and put your arm around your stomach and touch your waist. Easy right? Imagine not being able to do that how fat can you be

Virtually every statement on that list is either related to unhealthy crash dieting or is just objectively wrong.

The only thing I'd agree with is the idea that it's important to be comfortable with your body. But most human beings will fuck a fit person who hates themself over a fat fuck that thinks they're hot shit.

well-handled

>it's important to be comfortable with your body
Not necessarily. Comfort is achieved.

This mother should be fucking exterminated and all other land whales who do the same thing to their kids

>smallfats and largefats

You guys think stars make fun of shit like Jupiter that didn't have enough mass to become a star itself?

She thinks that fetuses are gymnasts.

This tbqh. My mom has loose skin but she exercises everyday, is extremely fit and healthy, and eats practically nothing but kale and veggies. Loose skin is genetic and some people are luckier than others.

Goddamn this shit is so funny to me, even remembering the video makes me chuckle
+1 Fitpoint for you

I wrote that post

I relate

Triggered

wtf it looks like my grandma's first selfie

Tumblr is pure cancer.

Absolutely topkek.
My grandma is round but also 4'8" and had 9 kids....I Always just thought that it's much more acceptable for old women?

Was I told wrong?

Tell me someone reported this to welfare

Pretty good reply my fellow Veeky Forums connoisseur. I'd rate that reply a solid 9/10, it contributed greatly to the thread, and gave an overall objective view of the topic, while still containing some of your unique subjectivity.

Who the fuc gets diarrhea from eating actual vegetables?

it's ok shes old shes done her time
just as long as you dont waste your youth being a fatty

If only you got an actual life and a sense of self-worth

somebody post the Veeky Forums edit

no it was genetics you fucking idiot
his genetics made him fat, but as he matured his genetics changed and he lost weight

there is absolutely no correlation between diet/exercise and weight loss and if you think so you're just a skinny fuck with no meat on your bones

ironically of course

>taco tattoo
Wew lad

Dude holy fuck that's a goddamn throne

How the fuck can you eat 2 loafs a day AND sandwiches??

Salad helping weight loss is an absolute myth, it's only considered "healthy" because it's a large volume of food with very little calories, but since it has very little calories, it also has very little nutritional value.

These fat fuckers at mcdonalds order a salad side to their 2 big macs with large fries as if it's gonna help them lose weight

people who haven't eaten fiber their whole life

>Kendall Jenner
>mediocre women.
Come on dude...