Why are men, on average, worse looking than women...

Why are men, on average, worse looking than women? Why do men need to put a considerable amount of effort to look slightly above average? Is it some nature thing where it forces us to be more competitive?

its society

you dont see gay guys complaining about all men being ugly

testosterone drives men into finding women extremely attractive, but if you remove that particular trait, you start to realize that nobody is actually attractive and humans are really fucking ugly animals

>but if you remove that particular trait, you start to realize that nobody is actually attractive and humans are really fucking ugly animals
beep dap daadadadadad da beep naaaa dnndnndndndnndndndnndndndndnd shshshshshshshshshshshshshshckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wop wop wop wop wop wop wop wubwubwubwub wopwop

wee wee wee

i am not a robot

i am a human

You do realize chicks use makeup right? Without it most of them are ugly as fuck

they are still ugly with makeup on too, just not physicaly

ur straight user. thats the only reason u think this.

>Why do men need to put a considerable amount of effort to look slightly above average?
Sub average men need to.

For evolutionary reasons.
A single man can impregnate as many women as they want. The goal of a man in nature is to impregnate as many women as possible. This is why men find most healthy women attractive.
A woman can carry only a single child. If women found all men attractive they would sleep with everyone, even those with bad genes. This is why women have to be picky, they want only the best genes.

this is very true

humans are disgusting

hahahahahahaahahahah underrated he makes a good point without even making a point

Nah, other way around. All the 6-7/10's walking around in makeup are 5 or below without.

it's biology, women are the ultimate deciders on who is good enough to mate with while men are just generally willing to pass on their jeans even if the person is less than desirable. After all, all a woman needs is one night with the alpha to get a good kid. This is a huge reason why some religions emphasized monogamy - it evens out the playing field so that men at least get to settle down and provide for a family, otherwise those frustrations could manifest into a lot of violence amongst men

>This
I'm legit low test and I find both of them disgusting as fuck, the sole idea of being near a genital area with all that smell disgusts me.

Then why do some men want to dress like women and give powerlifting tips on a mongolian knitting forum?

Evolution. Beauty is more useful to a woman to than to a man. Satoshi Kanazawa explains this perfectly when he explains why good looking couples are more likely to have a daughter. It's hardly surprising Lucky Blue Smith is outnumbered 3:1 by his sisters. Furthermore, supermodels seem to have nothing but daughters (though this is just based on anecdotal observation).

>A woman can carry only a single child
That too.

Man if child support wasnt so fucking much I would have so many kids.

>pass on their jeans

>/pol/science

yikes.

eh fuck I gotta go back to grade school

Everyone here is assuming humans are polygamous by default when we have been monogamous for some time. Polygamous mating results in heightened sexual dymorphism (larger males), something that has been on a downward trend since before we were bipedal.

Because if he doesn't, somebody else will.

>Evolutionary Psychology is now /pol/ science.
Idiot

>my opinion is science
Hello tumblr.

>autism
I'm as far removed from /pol/ as you can get. Evolutionary psychology isn't Nazi science.

>Why are men, on average, worse looking than women?
>Being fit is looks worse than being skinny fat and weak
>Why do men need to put a considerable amount of effort to look slightly above average?
I'd say it's more than just "slightly above average" and it definitely gives you an advantage strength and looks wise. I'd take being strong and looking good over being and looking good any day of the week. You're looking at this focusing on the negatives and downsizing the positives
>Is it some nature thing where it forces us to be more competitive?
Pretty much
Evolution's a hell of a drug.jpg

>If women found all men attractive they would sleep with everyone, even those with bad genes. This is why women have to be picky, they want only the best genes.
Best way to find the one with the best genes is to fuck everyone. Then only the strongest semen will power through and actually impregnate her. Only fucking one guy is a dumb way of selecting.