Back thread

Post backs, comment on others, blabla...
I just took a pic of my back the first time. Been lifting for 3 months and i started out as a lanky lanket.
Did i do good?

did you do good is an understatement. You are a genetic freak if you did that in 3 months.

3 months? im buying ticketśfor your olympia run in 5 years

Nah that kind of progress took me a week. You need to eat more.

You guys are gonna make me blush
And i think i have good genetics because my dad is a former superchad and even at 50 years of age he goes to the gym and benchpresses 320lbs and can do 10 sets 12 reps of proper pull ups. He told me people in the gym stop doing what theyre doing and stare at him in awe when he does some ubermencsh shit.

Lookin shredded OP but it looks like you don't deadlift

>roiding for this
???

Yea, i dont. My lower back is a bit fucked up and i started doing exercises to try and fix it, but until i see some imrpovement i refuse to do deadlifts because im afraid ill fuck something up.

Good job mane

OIM CUNTRIBYOOTING

o-okay

>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

second thread i've posted my back in that people have accused me of roiding. Why, cuz of my bacne???

....0_0

yes your bacne

is this a man or a woman? Top half says woman, bottom half says man, face says man.

wtf am i looking at?

I've had it my entire life even when i put acne meds on it and before i even lifted .Is never going away

artsy and gay

this, op, you look great for 3 months unless you've been lifting for 6 or something but wrote 3 to make it seem more impressive, as do a lot of Veeky Forumsizens. still good work

Lanky climber

I have no reason to lie on here. And im not THAT insecure that i seek validation by lying about things such as how long ive been lifting. I started on october 20th 2016 and took the picture earlier today.
And thank you for the compliment.

Bender

Progress from September. Rarely done back day, mainly just pull ups at home.

That's a nice ass I would fuck it no homo