yeah congrats buddy

Gratz you snagged a gains goblin

Nah mate shes the captain of her soccer team

Nah mate shes the captain of her sucker team

ayyyyyy
>she needs that extra protein

not unless you fuck her
then youve made it

Also she is a childhood friend, and a qt virgin.

How did you do it?
Is there a right moment?
Where do you ask her out?
What did you suggest you guys were gonna do?

PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO ASK THIS GIRL OUT AND IM AFRAID IF I WAIT TOO LONG SHE'LL LOSE INTEREST IN ME AND I REALLY REALLY FUCKING LIKE HER LIKE I NEVER LIKED ANYONE ELSE

Please....
Im unable to ask a girl out, they ruinned my confidence when it comes to that shit.

Not until you suck her dick

Right over text. Trust me, im a complete ugly dyel sperg and she is a solid 9. Ive known her forever and as long as you thibk she likes you you have nothing to worry about. Im asking her what were gonna do now. Im not gonna say have confidence, because i dont. Tbh i dont know why she likes me, but all you gotta do is go for it. Dont over think it.

Just go ask her you fucking pussy

"Hey you wanna go get coffee on friday?"

BAM, you got a date.

If you're going to be this much of a nervous wreck you already lost, be relaxed and fun.

"Making it" isnt the end user, its the path. We constantly strive to be the best version of ourselves. So in a sense, yes, you've made it, but dont grow complacent, because women... Oh man... Are you in for a ride.

Didnt see when posted. If she really is a virgin.... RUUUUUUUN

don't listen to this dude
get them purity gains

how do I talk to a girl I've never really met, just seen her walking around
do I just not

Why you run? You want a loose goose? A toastie roastie?

The more puritan they are the more crazy shit they are into. OP you're going to have to do some serious SM my lad. Hope you have rope and a leather whip.

if you aren't into religious freaks you might be beta my man

I just comment on something in the vicinity and try and spark conversation. If she wants to talk she'll be very friendly and positive about whatever you say. It'll be pretty obvious if she doesn't want to talk to you, that's when you say bye and head off.

>not acting out the Flagellation of Christ with the virgin christian girl assuming the role of christ
NOT GONNA MAKE IT!

nope
time to self actualize

she might just be inexperienced, in which case beat it up op

She is a catholic, im kinda agnostic. We have lived next to each other our whole lives, and we are each others first partners

BEAT IT UP

Sounds like she's a masochist lad.

I will, and shes very dominant, so your probably right

>oh no hes uncircumcised

>a qt virgin
You're one lucky motherfucker. That's literally all I want in this life.
I mean I have no trouble asking a girl out at all but I can't go on a date with a girl I don't even feel a connection with because it would be forced and boring as fuck. I just can't have any feelings for a random non-virgin slut.

>Him*
>He*

I am actually

If she's decently pretty and not fat and not crazy and knows how to cook and stuff then you basically won at life and I envy you.

Shes goes to the gym like 4 days a week. She is way out of my league