Redpill me on almond milk

redpill me on almond milk

it's expensive af

and tastes like water

tastes kinda like milk but it's not

1% almonds, 99% water, 1000% the price of buying the two ingredients seperatately

it carres soy protein

tf where you live. you can buy almond milk in germany 1L for 00,98€, everyone is cucked but the almond milk is cheap

It sells at 8$ for 4L when I buy regular milk 7$ for 4L. It's not that expensive

Main issue is no protein or fats. It also tastes nothing like regular milk, but that might be an advantage for some people.

Don't worry about redpill stuff, just drink it if you want to.

Unless it says "ACTIVATED" on the jug, you're being jewed

>expensive
>The only tasty kind has added sugar
>lackluster replacement for milk if you are lactose intolerant

How can I lactivate my almond milk?

Also very low protein

It's 5 times more expensive than regular milk

>no fats or protein
But I can just get that other sources yeah? I'm trying to minimise sugar

not where I live

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

honestly my biggest beef against almond milk

Very poor mill sub compared to hemp milk.

>1g of protein per sev
>30cal per serv

seriously what the fuck regular almonds have better nutrition than that

Make your own almond milk at home. Pour cup of water, add a few drops of almond extract, bon appetit

Drink soy milk instead.

But muh estrogen!

the reason it is so cheap IS everyone being cucked. more cuck vegans = cheaper almond milk

impregnate it

contrary to popular belief, it actually comes from almond balls, not almond titties

Convince me not to make my own almond milk Veeky Forums

To be honest I hate almonds, but I normally make spinach and kelp smoothies mixed with fruit to make sure I get my nutrients and mixing it with almond milk and the pasty remains of the almonds that are left after you squeeze them blend pretty well.

Is it just commercial almond milk that's a scam or is doing what I'm doing just as good as eating them raw?

tastes like vanilla ice cream and it's better for you than actual milk

Yeah but it has like no protein, which is the only reason you should drink milk in the first place

I literally just explained that it's not

It tastes like crap unless sweetened and it has no protein. Just don't bother with it.

If you're lactose intolerant have goat's milk, or failing that soy milk.

I am slightly lactose intolerant and found I am fine with UHT cow's milk for some reason.

Yeah of course.

Wait how do you milk an almond?

>drinking milk for the protein

do you eat pasta just for its protein also?

>Not consuming everything for protein

Almond mlik is literally just water blended with almonds and then run through a filter. It's white because the inside of almonds are white and the shells get filtered out.

There's literally no other use for almond milk than to use the unsweetened version for your protein shakes.

>Never any love for carrot juice
As it should be. Shit is disgusting.

Its causing allergy

Well user, when a momma almond gives birth to a baby almond it produces milk to feed and deliver nutrients to it. Over recent years humans have begun to drink the momma almonds milk to support a nutritious diet. Personally the idea of drinking out of an almonds teet disgusts me.

Don't forget to activate them before consuming

REPEAT DO NOT CONSUME UNTIL ACTIVE

Tasty drink I waste too much money on

It's just too good

is it true that almond milk makes you constipated

How the fuck do you milk an almond?

Almonds don't even have tiddys

Are the balls properly stimulated

See

but they do have nuts

maybe they have prostates

anyone?

You just need the right kind of carrot juice. I could drink this stuff all day.

Bad for the environment.
Requires an ungodly amount of water to grow.

This is why I like oat or flax milk as an alternative. I just wish I could find it in more places.

Almond milk is perfect on a cut.
You can use it for whey protein. 100x better tasting than water and only 30 calories (unsweetened) per serving.
Great for cereal.
Great for oats.
Good for anything you'd use milk for. Just add a scoop of whey protein with everything. Put it in your oats, put it in your cereal, put it in your yogurt.

It tastes like almony water. Liquid almond to be more specific

what did he mean by this, what the fuck is active do you mean i click a button on my milk

your newfaggotry is a waste of double dubs

Holy fuck lurk more

>plant
>milk

It's easier to fap a plant than to fap a cow

The cow can fight back

Make sure they milked only activated almonds. If you milk almonds that aren't activated, the milk tastes sour and shitty.

I used to get lactose free milk but it still made me feel ill. Switched to almond but it has zero protein. I just found a miln that says 100% lactose free, tried it and no issues. A few hours ago went to my fridge and found milk of the same brand but it said PROTEIN and also in the back says lactose free. And holy shit it has 13.5 gr protein per 250 ml against 8 gr protein per 250 ml of.regular milk, massivw gainz here i come

Almond milk?? What the fuck almonds don't even have nipples.

>2017
>not getting mootopia milk from HEB
its like y'all don't want to make it.