YOUR MOST CRINGEY MOTIVATION

Post stuff that motivates you even though you know it's pathetic/silly/cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O31GzNwKdxs
youtube.com/watch?v=gnWnszxkCfg
youtube.com/watch?v=_b6hYxJhBFs
youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk
pastebin.com/GdaZZ9x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She got nice feet

Indeed she does. I forgot her name but I requested she do this pic. She was posting on /feet/ in /soc/.

Disclaimer to mods: this is softcore and no actual nudity is shown, this is technically sfw and doesn't break any board rules

Greek and Roman epic poems.
I lift to be able to carry my father out of a burning city on my back. Not even joking.

You can see the guys balls

Jeez that's epic af. You'll probably never do that though, will that bother you?

That's an upper thigh wrinkle, silly

My bbw room mate wanted to fuck me really bad during my bulk (peaked at 189 like 28%bf), but i felt like shit and started cutting hard core. She hates "skinny" guys so the more negative comments i get from her the better i know I'm looking

I don't mind. But I highly, highly recommend the Iliad and the Aeneid to anyone on Veeky Forums, both are top-tier inspiration that're a hell of a lot more intense than you'd expect them to be.
In the Iliad, for example, Achilles gets so pissed off at one point that he starts slaughtering Trojans in a river to the point that the god of the river politely asks him to please do it somewhere else because he clogged it with their corpses. He says no and kills more Trojans anyway. The river god tries to drown him but Achilles just outruns the river.
In the Aeneid, there's one section where Aeneas' people are having funeral games. One of them is a boxing competition with first prize being a big bull. After the winner knocks the runner-up out and they drag his unconscious body away, he complains that the guy was too big of a pussy for the fight to be hard, punches his new bull in the forehead, and kills it instantly. Then they eat it.

yeah she does

My nigga.

Wish /feet/ wasn't so slow, or /soc/ in general. I thought it was just slow with the season, but it's been about a year since the glory days

is this what happens when I reach 1 plate bench?

The cringiest thing I do isn't a pic, it's making mixtapes that blend workout music with vocals from /fsa/ on /soc/ where I had girls talk about how they need a big strong stud in their lives. Shit motivates me like nothing else.

My gf started going to the gym and is developing an extremely nice ass, so i was like fuck it I wanna look good too

vocaroo.com/i/s0CAnKkogLFV

U want a nice ass?

Myths from that era are great but they don't compare to the actual historical insanity. I forget the details but basically Rome is surrounded and under seige, so one soldier sneaks out at night and starts slaughtering the invading army. After killing 60+ enemies he's finally captured and dragged before the invading general. Dude breaks free from his bonds, grabs a sword and then CUTS OFF HIS OWN MOTHERFUCKING ARM, looks at the general and says something to the effect of: "you may outnumber us 10 to 1, but I'm the least crazy person in there". The invaders left.

Yes, I also want a nice chest, nice arms, nice legs, and a solid, strong core and back.

>28%bf
nigger, that's not a bulk, that's just gluttony

Does your girl motivate you? If so, how?

do i need a home gym? or can i just go to my gym and do this?

wtf i love latinas now

woah, that may be the cringiest thing ive ever listened to.

whats this from

She is very athletic (volleyball etc), so she already has a great body, but she has started going to the gym and eating way better so she has begun to look even better. I guess my motivation is just to look good for her because she is working hard and likes looking good for me.

It's funny because a lot of people start lifting because they want to lose weight and get a gf, but I'm a skelly and I started lifting because I want to gain weight and keep my current gf.

Not really motivation but some times when I run I place myself in imaginary scenarios like a medieval battle or being chased by aliens or something especially if the music im listing too fits.

Its my most autistic secret.

Losing weight will make my cock more noticeable.

Funny thing is, when I first posted it on Veeky Forums and /soc/, I was getting literally dozens of requests to make more. I'm working on volume 2 now, the struggle is that there's a shortage of girls who contribute vocal recordings to the threads. I'm about 50% done.

Jax Slayher and Kylie Rose for Don't Break Me.

>Amia Miley
Good taste shame she's not Veeky Forums anymore

Shit, that's epic as fuark. Will definitely read the Illiad

That's actually cool. I'm a fatty so not running yet cuz of knees, but I'll do that when I do a stair workout next.

Mine too. I'm 100 lbs overweight so my average cock looks like a baby dicklet when soft.

cheers

This is genuinely embarrassing.

I thought I was the only one that did this, feels nice to find out I'm not. I do it in the gym too, pretend I'm training for something fantastical

I started at 165. Im at 152 now around 18% now if i had to guess. She fucming hates me now.

Achilles did that?

Kanpai to following our dreams fellow pirate

aw fuck yeah I remember the glory days of Mistress Vayntrub

Vol. 2 on it's way, senpai-o.

Reading Berserk

jesus fuck why

I want the cardio and the muscle to fuck my gfs brains out. I need better stamina lads

Same thing in half of /cbt/ pics

Also Im going to be bald in my 30s most likely so i should make up for it with a good body and be an epic beard man possibly

Listen to Seriously. Almost all the vocals are talking about girls needing a man who's fit because of the endurance.

one weird thing that motivates me is people walking to the gym in the cold (not actually in the gym, but in front of it, about to enter)

youtube.com/watch?v=O31GzNwKdxs

youtube.com/watch?v=gnWnszxkCfg

Implying that story isn't a myth

No, Achilles was Greek. Very old Greek to the point that even if he was a real person his life is too mixed with myth to know real details about him.
I don't know where that story came from. Rome had a shitton of historians many of whom are notorious for blatantly making shit up (especially to make living emperors look better or dead emperors look worse), but its actual history was crazy enough for it to possibly be true. Who knows

Is it true being cold raises test?

name of girl? looks like a T H I N N dani daniels?

I save videos/pictures of cute girls on my phone that I look at in between sets (no racy stuff, just girls that are pretty)
It feels pretty pathetic but I also currently bench 295 and squat 410 so I think it works

Example
youtube.com/watch?v=_b6hYxJhBFs

>cute
>white weeb with makeup trying to look asian

Choose 1.

It's my thing man lay off

not even cringe but very inspiring

Honestly, I lift and swim as part of training to become a vigilante. When I'm having a hard time working out, I use the images of Batman and Nightwing to push me through telling myself I should be like them. In a few months, I intend on signing up for martial arts classes as well as working on conditioning for maneuverability.

I've also been studying various subjects to help me succeed once I start doing the real work in a couple years' time. Electronics and computer systems studies to develop tools and techniques to help and keep my personal affairs hidden. Low-level materials science and kinesiology to develop my weapons and armor. And so on.

I've brought this up before, and been called straight up autistic, but it's this plan that keeps me from just killing myself

>not even cringe

You're not the only one.

I just want a big girl to cuddle with.
Is that too much to ask for?
Is that too much to workout for?

I want my friends to feel like small faggots who are jealous of me.

I knew I wasn't the only one, but most people leave it at the fantasy, and those that go about patrolling the streets tend not to have as insane a commitment

Do you watch those youtube vids of real life vigilantes?

god I love femdom.

my girlfriend left me shortly after I began going to the gym. It used to bother me until she began to regret it and I found someone better.

This.

A lot of my new friends at uni are short and either skinny or fat, meanwhile I'm 6'4 and getting pretty built.

I hope to subjugate them all by 2018.

post better pics ur making us all look bad with this cringe shit new fag

I've seen a few. Some seek to play around with the idea, a handful seem really dedicated but also seem lacking.

I don't know. Everyone of them felt like they had something to lose that held them back.

True Autism

I love it

I want to fuck a ton of latinas
I lift so I can one day travel around to every Hispanic South American country and fuck at least one +7/10 Latina from each one

i bet you always triple check that your headphones are plugged in, yeah?

Sometimes when im on the treadmill and i start really feelin the burn and feel like stopping or shortening the time, i imagine that people around me are thinking "wow, if that guy finishes that whole workout i'll be impressed and say something to him about how good he did" and then i keep going

or if im really in my stride and feeling good i imagine that im a robot performing the motions with extreme precision and efficiency

I lift so I can be Goon mode

youtu.be/daOH-pTd_nk

>muscle girl
>girly personality

don't do this to me, man, i can't have another hyper specific fetish

I didn't know l wanted this
Now l do

oh my god

i can't get you guys. how can you be so obsessed about feets. i think feets are disgusting btw.

>not lifting for you waifu

fuck off normies

hahaa thats amazinb

thats a shit comic i can barely read it , weaboo scum you're gonna get gassed on the day of the rope you damn gookloving imperisalist SCUM. you SCUM. GET OUT OF MY BOARD

SCUM

Nah I work out at home so I'm good lol

Is this more up your alley, judgeboi?

It's a part of the female human body, why is it so weird to like?

Plus girls get pedicures and such to make their feet look nice. Aka that's basically them admitting that feet can look nice. And when a part of woman's body looks nice, men will appreciate it.

Fugg yeah. Here's the story I wrote inspired by Milanaposting on Veeky Forums.

pastebin.com/GdaZZ9x4

This isn't pathetic, silly or cringey but my inspiration is God
God gave me this healthy and wonderful body that can do so many amazing things, he created all life and created man with so much potential and so many waste this potential.

you fucking subhuman

I remember this! You were the user from here who went and posted this on /fsa/, right?

It was a hot story bro. Maybe you could re-write it so it's just a script for a girl to read, acting everything out?

>Guaranteed responses.

Shout out to God tho, seriously.

Your disgust amuses me

>vocaroo.com/i/s0CAnKkogLFV
BAHAHAHAHH SAVING

I knew it was incredibly cringe when I made it. But if something motivates you to go harder, who cares if it's cringe?