Proportionally big legs > Proportionally big torso

Proportionally big legs > Proportionally big torso.

Prove me wrong faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is OP Jetstream-mode?

big legs and small torso is a feminine trait

did you do SS, OP?

Oh my god that looks terrible and unmanly IMO.
What the fuck have you been doing OP.

track cycling

It doesn't look unmanly
People so say that are faggots
But your lack of upper body development makes you look like a normie with nice quads

Fake ass info
It shouldn't cause significant hypertrophy as there's no progressive overload

You are overestimating the effort required to get a developed upper body. Its not difficult.

IMO it does.
I lift to look bigger and more aesthetic, while increasing my dimorphic features.
Upper body should be bigger than your lower body. You should keep proportions.

Having huge thighs makes your dick look smaller in contrast

I agree, I'm working on that on this year's pre-season.

I'm working on becoming a sprinter.
(pic is Robert Forstemann, pro track sprinter)

He obviously does strength training too.
Do the world a favor and stop spreading misinformation please.

Because strength training is benefitial for track cycling you dumbass. Even more if you are a sprinter.

How in the fuck are these guys allowed to compete in the Olympics they are clearly on the hugo

you need to go look at what is actually involved in track cycling or maybe even do it.

he still does leg days
youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM

Bigger legs look the best if your upper body is also decently well built, but if you have no upper body(like you OP) then it looks shitty.

Big upper body always looks good as long as you aren't walking on string beans.

That's what I said you stupid.
Cycling alone won't cause significant hypertrophy.

fuck replied to the wrong guy

Why do people think that the two are mutually exclusive?

I wonder if he has to rub Vaseline between his thighs to prevent chafing when he walks

You don't, they always rub together but for some reason when it's muscle it doesn't chafe. Maybe because there's no moisture like you'd get with sweat and fat.

I wonder if his dick and balls are just shoved up front by those huge thighs, that would suck, your dick would look tiny with those massive thighs and your balls pushed halfway up your shaft.

OP here, are you sure?
Even at my state right now, I notice some annoying rubbing in my thighs, mostly when I wear jeans and sweat starts to form. Also bear in mind we shave our legs.

chamois butter

This is not true

I bought longer than normal boxer briefs for mine but I still have an inner thigh bald patch. Squat 220kg at 5'6