Veeky Forums BTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM
nigger only eats one cup of peanut butter a day and can outlift 99% of dyels on 4 chan

No he doesnt and last time it was only one potato.

why his nipples look like a confused pepe?

>That is so.
>Indeed, indeed.

who does this nigga think he is?

Genes
do i really need to say more

shit sounds like bs

he yoda nigga

we wuz jay-dies an shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet

So? different species, niggers are subhumans. Thats like comparing humans to apes

>black person powered by peanut butter
Poetic

Fasting is no joke folks. I was doing it when i didnt have a job because it was easier to fast. I was actually stronger in a fasted state, something to do with release of adrenaline.

MAKES SENSE. HIS ANCESTORS SURVIVED ON LESS WHEN WE ENSLAVED THEIR ASSES

SWAG

He must have bad breath. His hairline is running away from his mouth.

STILL THY TONGUE and OBSERVE THESE DIGITS GREASELORD

>yet another video of someone supposedly strong yet there being absolutely zero footage of him even lifting
k
He's pretty aesthetic though if you ignore the nipplies.

Confirmed for having not watched the video

been keking for days

One cup of peanut butter. No. Really no. Basic physics tells you he wouldn't be eating berly enough calories to sustain a body of his size.

Cut it out with the terrible meme. He's lying just like 95% of bullshit on the internet. Learn to think critically and stop falling for this bs.

we /fixt/ now

A cup of pb is a shit load of calories. Especially if he's not actually measuring it and just filling a cup as much as he can with PB. 100 grams of pb (like 6 spoons) is like 600 cals

you're acting like thats fake muscle. do you actually think bodybuilders have "fake water muscles". you have the knowledge of a highschool female

Why does this nigga speak so slowly and seem like he's zoned out? Is he trying to conserve energy?

>600 calories for an entire day
>shitload

nigga

gold

intermittent fasting is the best thing I've ever discovered. I fast for 15 hours, no brain fog or depression, can focus and think clearly without having to take coffee or stimulants... then at night I eat a treat (a whole chocolate or cookies or whatever), then later a full meal.

never lost weight this easily, the increase in hgh due to fasting also give me the most gains.

He is Tok'Rah

read what he wrote again, man. you clearly didn't understand

what didnt i get

>600 calories
>Resting metabolic rate for average male is minimum of 1500 calories

He's eating a 900 deficit if that bullshit is true which it can't possibly be.

1 cup is 16 tablespoons, and a serving of peanut butter is 2 tbsp at 120 calories. That's less than 1000 calories a day. If he's filling up a "cup" in the non cooking sense, then the statement loses any fucking meaning because cups have a huge variety of sizes (I've got a 40 oz cup in my kitchen right now)

>that is so
You're kidding me

Jesus. This guy is like an Adult Swim infomercial taken seriously

>release of adrenalin

Hello mister scientist. How 'strong' were you exactly?

This Amen Ra guy is a wannabe guru with a world record in some backyard federation well below records in actual feds. His way of speaking and writing is fucking cringey.

>black man makes outlandish claims with no proof

stop wasting my time

niggers are so dumb he probably believes his own bullshit

though he's actually intelligent enough to realize you can roid hard, remain and omnivore and just "pretend" you're a vegan and make tons of money off of publicity

I love all the people who are swallowing his shit on the Vg debunk video.

>the jews didn't workout that's why they're skeletons
>he produces 3 times the testosterone
>jews actually ate only half of that
>stress burned the calories on the jews
>didn't debunk anything (even though it was never proven in the first place)
>he doesn't have to waste calories digesting all the extra calories

Holy fuck are people delusional. No matter how dumb something is, as long as it's on Youtube you will have large quantities of people who believe it

gyno from steroids, guy is a total hack who tries to sell you something

DELETE THIS

>le anabolic fasting meme
Ebin

Who old is this nigga?

Why does he sound like he suffered embolism?

Lmao wouldent matter if it was 10k calories a day u cant substain urself on just 1 meal esp not make gainz

Wow i think this guy is onto something.

>what we call aging, it's not normal

well shit. didn't know our generation is the only one that aged.

retarded video of some roided nigger spewing bullshit

Bullshit. He'd have scurvy, pellagra and all sorts of horrible shit if he only ate peanus butter.

I bet you think breatharians are telling the truth.