>come closer, user...

The brap meme is a meme because girls don't actually fart

This image is making me really really really angry

Lonely KHV here. Is this true?

Yes, we do.

And yes, they're utterly fetid.

PLS BE IN

L O N D O N

During the day, yes, they try the hardest to hold it in. When they fall asleep, a true inferno is unleashed. It's sometimes worth to move your ass and sleep on the couch.

Like once a day or something like that.

Does taking protein make you fart more or is it just the smell?

>at bar with gf while on vacation.
>we both get wings and a pint.
>go back to the room to give her the ol tussel.
>she braapp.
>almost vomit and had to step outside.
>she's embarrassed and no longer wants to tussel.
>go to sleep after room clears.

The moment your gf farts you veiw her in such a new way

They don't do that

Smell

This.

Mine farts herself awake.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

pls brap on me

I once slept spooning with my gf and woke up because I felt something warm, like wet warm, in my crotch. I honestly thought she had shat herself but it was just a fart.

She's not your property, shitlord.

skeleton here

A few months ago, I started to drink a smoothie before bed for calories. It's a very basic smoothie. Just fruit (usually strawberries and/or bananas), oats, milk, peanut butter, almonds and some olive oil.

I went from not farting much at all to having loud, smelly as fuck farts all day long. There have been days where I have woken up and let out the loudest, smelliest fart I can imagine. I think it has also kind of messed up my poops, now they are a

I think it may just be the frozen fruit, because I used to eat a bowl of oats milk and peanut butter every night and never had problems.

I can't tolerate this anymore.