$2.2K back in taxes

$2.2K back in taxes

What should I get Veeky Forums?

A good interest rate.

whadya mean? LIke pay back loans and shit? Ffffuuuuck thaaaat.

Jaw implant surgery

A gun to kill yourself with you welfare leech nigger

lose your virginity

$2.2K in hookers and blow

My jaw is already looking pretty juicy. 100% bavarian phenotype.

No wonder you get a refund

Pay someone to give you advice on how to properly fill out your W4

How am I a welfare leech? If anything the state was leeching off of me with a sort of interest free loan the entire year.

I am not a vigin.

I literally don't see why someone would hire a hooker. Diseases. Can't kiss them. No thank you.

No, invest it in an index fund with a good average annual rate of return. Invest it. Don't just spend it.

Everyone gets a refund breh.

I don't think I'd pay someone to do that. But I don't really understand how to do them better myself. Always next year.

>Everyone gets a refund

You're so FUCKING stupid

Maybe buy a vibrating fleshlight?

Buy a $2k sex slave.

High quality test
High quality deca
High quality tren
And save some for some new clothes brah

a nice pair of headphones with a DAC/AMP once you start listening to highquality music you'll cringe at every car stereo

Wouldn't paying down my loans offer a greater rate of return in the long run?

As far as investing goes my only experience is the bitcoin market -- which is essentially achinese ran pump-and-dump at this point. Made roughly 2k just playing the market and waiting until prices reach mainstream consciousness to sell again before the crash.

>Everyone gets a refund

Kek
Poor people get refunds. the refund is the govt telling you you're too poor for them to take your money.

Retards, cucks, poorfags and NEETs get refunds. Everyone else does it properly

Look breh i'm not mel gibson or someone who rakes in billions.

Seems like something i'd want to spend considerably more than 2k on

I didn't know that was an option.

No use for headphones. I live by myself. Speakers are already pretty good.

take a pua bootcamp or go on a trip somewhere or put it in your IRA

Top kek. I still get one. But it gets less and less. Don't feel like adjusting w4

Shiiiiit. No one taught me how to do this. :C
I understood it was better to have access throughout the year I just thought it more of an inevitability.

lel, no.

>Everyone gets a refund breh.

You do realize what a refund is, right? It means you basically gave the government a loan that you received 0% interest on, dumbshit

I realize that I just don't know how to fix it!!

Fucking adjust your W-4

Everyone says this shit but if it was in a bank you would a made less than a nickel. It's more of a forced savings account to me the penalty being 0% interest. You could invest it but that's gay

>tfw $3.5k back

How does it feel to be so poor OP?

>tfw $0 back because I don't pay taxes
Take a lesson from Drumpf faggots, if you pay taxes you will never ever make it.

Can I claim a 916 million dollar loss?

Literally how do you idiots not pay taxes? Is this a meme?

Feels bad man. I work at a tech company and i'm underpayed but the outlook for staying at this company is pretty much God-tier so i'm staying.

Also my region is comparatively cheap to live in.

What? No, the problem is we pay too much taxes.

Veeky Forums confirmed for financially retarded. I bet you live on someone else's dime and buy tubs of whey.

I wish. But yeah I buy whey and I forgot everyone on fit and b for that matter is 100% financially responsible and has million dollar investments and has never used credit and makes 250k a year. Kek

How the fuck do you adjust your w-4 to not take more money out besides dependents?

>Life is white or black

Visit Veeky Forums and blow it all on meme stocks.

$2.2k refund.

Overpaying taxes by this much....

>Everyone gets a refund breh.
What's it like being poor and stupid?

You can thank American publication for not teaching you the fucking basics of being an adult.

Read the tax code it's not some magical fucking forest the government is sending you to with no map and no axe and a three legged unicorn with no saddle. how the fuck could they tax you for something without covering every single exception loophole and specific application upon passing it as law? the country has an ungodly bloated budget because of unteachable tards and middle class scumbags cheating their taxes to buy a new bowflex so they can look marginally sweaty once a week
I'm a heroin addict and even I adjust my w4 when I'm doing my non-1099 income you knuckle dragging chucklefuck you have no excuse for your fuckhuge amount of inability to be a competent American citizen
GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A WOODEN SHELF

I still don't understand.

I'm actually getting 3k back.
2k comes from paying tuition (Lifetime learner benefit)
800 comes from paying interest on student loans
The rest is income tax

Lol..Last year I got $42 back but only because I worked a lot of overtime. This year I'll likely owe a bit as I'll be in a higher tax bracket. You're a retard.

Absolutely! First you gotta lose it though. If you don't realize that every single company in the history of the tax system has done that right? How can you tax a business on money they lost? You want businesses to invest in things that create jobs and stimulate the economy, yet want to tax them on net losses?

No...If you get a refund it's one of 2 things. The first is the government taxes you over the year. Then they go through what they took and determine you're too poor for them to tax, and give you it back. This is by far and away the biggest reason. The second is you fucked your w2 up or something and paid too much.

How do i get maximum money bank. Went to school for 1 semester last year, worked full time no child no wife 21

Yes, every investing book tells you to pay for your student loans first.

The other first thing you should do is match your company's 401k if they give you one.

A decent job

My company will match me up to 10%. Was thinking of going full 10% since it'd only be like $200 out of my paycheck. Literally free money right?

>this post was brought to you by a literal heroin addict.

Home gym

Yes 100% on this. Put in the full 10%. Free money that you'll be glad you did in the long run.

Next thing you want to do is save up an emergency fund. Typically 6 months of "living expenses" is what people recommend.

After that, start investing in different stocks, mutual funds, index funds, REITs. Make sure its diverse.

In my country we pretty much get fuck all with tax refund.
But when I was working in Australia, I got 1.5-2k back every year.

A scaffolder friend of mine who made over 120k a year got 7k as taxback.

It was your money to begin with, stop acting like they gave you something for free

Please buy me a rope, user.

WTF, how much did you make? Just curious

I'm getting back 1300, out of 14k in earnings. Think I'm getting cucked.