Chest ain't growin

Why the fuck doesn't my chest get bigger? I am benching, inclined bench dumbbells and normal bench dumbbells that are 50 pounds each. Why the fuck hasn't these 4 months brought any decent progress??! I am benching 45 on each side on a smith machine too and don't have access to a traditional bench. FUCK what is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vllwunXcmVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't even bother with the Smith machine for chest gains. Exclusively do DB if you don't have a bar and a bench

yeah but what the fuck am I doing wrong, man?

Try flies
You also might just be too weak and not lifting heavy enough

fuck you may be right. I thought 50 lbs dumbbells were impressive but I guess not.

Are you talking about standing flies or bench flies?

user the classic bench press is the solution. this is the absolutely best exercise for your pecs.

>Hello gyno my old friend

yeah I'd say classic bench is way to go if it was an option

also 1pl8 classic bench is decent for newbie gains but bigger chest is closer to bodyweight and beyond it

when you say you are benching 45 on each side do you mean your ass is parallel to the floor and you are pushing two 45s horizontally?

The hair seems to be growing

I don't take steroids

I'm laying on a bench and pushing the 45s up lmao

Probably very shit nutrition. But you need to fucking cut. Focus on your chest once your abs become visible

Obviously

Try

- Flat barbell bench
- Incline bench
- Dumbbell flyes
- Dips

That worked for me.

do I really have gyno?

What's that game on the poster on the back?

No, but you have some huge nipples brah.

don't lie, user.

DID I GET GYNO FROM PUBERTY OR ARE YOU LADS FUCKIN WITH ME ;_;

Corpse party

You're weak. Won't have a good chest pushing 50lb dumbbells unless you're a skinny 5'6 Manlet or something. Start complaining when you're at at least 70.

love when people call me weak. My favorite motivation

Good I started a month ago already do 65lb dB press.

you do not have gyno

Nice. I hope to increase to that size soon.

But truly, in a blind image of myself, do I really have a tit problem or am I just fucking fat?

My tits are twice that size. These fags say geno on literally every picture. You would think it affects every 1 in 5 adult males the way /fit talks

Make sure you're punching your shoulder blades together too while doing Dumbell presses so you're hitting more chest than front delts

Thank fuck

Sure I am a fat ass and am 23. All I did before was eat fastfood, chinese food, indian food, pizza, burger king, white castles.

Shocking my body with the gym these months has showed me how fucking weak I am.

I was seriously fucking weak, and even though I've grown just a bit to just activate my muscles to learn to lift more than an eggroll,it's been fucking crazy to me to know how weak I was before, and how I still am.

So much to learn and a lot to grow. This mountain of fitness is fun. You should've seen my chest 4 months back. Just a saggy ugly mess.

do more weight, don't ask about chest again until you can do bench your bodyweight or 2pl8

Shave and do diamond pushups. Ur using the wronf muscles to bench

should I be pinching my shoulder blades the entire duration of my presses?

Ok.

Never heard of those. I can only imagine those diamond pushups can only help me grow so much, though.

Nauh those are small tits. I have actual tits. Shit sucks not even really fat. Maybe 20 more lbs to lose. Had to take a asthma steroid all through childhood. I think prednisone. That's what I'm blaming. Gonna lose the weight before doctor

goodluck senpai

You either have
> shitty genetics
>low testosterone/high estrogen
>bad diet

Or all three
Eat better food junk food is full of estrogen

Workout harder use heavier weights/high reps hit EVERY body part not just glamour muscles (use pre workout and protein shakes+creatine)

Look up ways to boost test naturally and get big user no more excuses

both my parents come from generations with big chest muscles. My dad has good pecs and my mom's side are 6'2 construction workers with great bodies.
I just need to go heavier.

I do pre-workout and the shakes. No creatine since it causes balding.

Try benching 250 for reps, 235 on incline, and 90 pound weighted dips.

Because that also apparently doesn't make your chest grow either.

>No creatine since it causes balding.

Falling for the meme kills your gains.

I had a shitty chest and the routine that made my chest great again was

10x10 Weighted dips
10x10 Landmine chest press
10x10 Diamond press ups (real slow)

I did this for twice a week for just over 10 weeks, basically till i burnt out.

Also i think these exercises are hard to fuck up form wise in comparison to the bench, where i probably used my triceps a lot more than i should have

yeah user its not like gyno effects 22.5% of the male population over the age of 18

land mine press everyday for sickening chest like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=vllwunXcmVQ

Nah I bench between 80-90 pound dumbells and my chest still looks like shit.

You won't notice chest size difference till like 1.5 pl8 bench.

Looks like nothing is growing except for that gyno

Start doing push ups to failure after every chest set you do.
Started doing that after meeting a male stripper at female friends party who had the biggest chest I had ever seen. All he ever did for his chest were push-ups, LOTS of it.

>both my parents have big chest muscles

My mom is 5' dad 5'8 never lifted a day in their lives average bodies/ weight etc

I'm 6'1 215 very low bf athletic
And I had the smallest baby chest when I first started a year ago at 175 lb

Go harder on chest do 100-200 push ups a day on top your workout

Unless you have muscular dystrophy if you workout a muscle it will grow..

shave the hair its hiding gainz

Its all about the flies brah, my chest wouldnt grow for shit.

Started doing incline and decline bench, with incline flies for upper and cable flies to focus on my lower pecs. Machine flys for middle. You gotta squeeeeeeze and contract your chest on the flies, youll make it user. Trust me.

i have pretty much the exact same amount of body hair as op in the exact same places. should I shave or trim? does it get itchy? how much will it affect my ability to see gains?

If you want to fuck twink , for the love of gods don't shave ;)

In my experience as a skeletor, Bench didnt do SHIT for my chest. Pushups, dumbell press flat/incline, and sitting flies on the machine. You have to do enough reps to where it feels like theyre gonna BUst, not a pussy shit.

help me thats my body right now with a bit fatter lower back, how much would I have to cut? my traps and lats are bigger too

bruh, been doing bodyweight for a month now, and i see a huge difference in chest and arms.

>No creatine since it causes balding.

M8...

>When pressing, make sure to always have shoulders behind your chest.
>Elbows at 45 degrees
>When you are pressing, try to bring your biceps together and not by just pushing your hands upwards.
Done.

anyone?

Creatine causes you to have more DHT so yes it does cause balding

m80

I swear that said pissing. So ima try that evrry time i piss

You don't have gyno, just shitty chest genetics. I have the same, shit sucks.

How long have you been working out? I started out lifting the 30 lbs dumbbells and took me a year to get to lift the 85 lbs ones. Right now i am lifting the 90's. T. 5'8 170 lbs manlet on bulk mode.