/manlet/ general

~~~You must be 5'8" or shorter to post in this thread~~~

Talk about ways to adjust lifting to your height, make yourself look taller for girls, and just manlet woes in general.

5'6 here. i haven't really had any troubles regarding my height in my life. lifting has been pretty easy. there are only woes if we make them dawg.

Don't get actual shoe lifts, just get gel foot support and say you have a foot problem, because lifts will fuck up your shoe and hurt like shit.

5'4" and balding, will I make it?

FUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETSFUCKING MANLETS FUCKING MANLETS

hey guys! my names drew, im a 5'4 fitizen. im a pretty tough guy irl ppl never notice im short haha.
yea im pretty much the alpha male in my peer group
sometimes girls come up to me like "hey drew i found you, its your turn to hide!" and then later i get picked up by mommy
ok catch ya later guys i have kindergarten in the morning

-drew

you a cool guy drew

5'7", 5.7"x5 penor,
idk confidence is what I lack the most of, never have beleived in myself and it's really affecting me hard. Hieght and the other insecurities have a bit to do with it but I'm sure it goes deeper.
Exercising makes me feel great but I still dont think I'm great.

Any advice anons?

>mfw was never self conscious until I came to Veeky Forums

Better to be informed and insecure than delusional and happy

Poor drew

>18
>5'8
>7 x 4.5 penor
will i get any bigger height or benis wise? :(

Says who?

Seeing good gains after lifting 2 months. Feels good brah, we're all gonna make it.

Hey Drew.

I'm glad you're here

-Finn

hey manlet where is your sister at? I'm her new 6'2" boyfriend

It gets better man. Just remember - fuck everyone else's opinion. Do what makes you happy.

Hey man, its all about not giving a fuck about what other may think of you. I'm Asian, 5ft exact, 19 and I'm pretty damn happy with my life rn and I'm planning on enlisting. Talking to a short qt 3.14 whos the same height (which is rare to find).
You just have to try and not give a fuck about what others think, I know its not that easy to instantly do so but once you just force yourself to think like that then everything is so much easier. Also relating to if you think you're not great, make small goals for yourself. I recently was able to run two miles without stopping and im hella proud of myself cause I was never able to do it and I feel fucking great

You are mum

you look like PSY's kid or something

Literally stifled my laughter back as it's nearly midnight in Straya

Focus on your fitness and having fun on social situations. I was fat in high school but pretty social. I lost 50lbs after graduation and got fit, went to college. My HS crush picked up talking to me again after 3 years of me ignoring her, basically because I was mad I was beta. We're married now and I have a daughter, hpuse and a good job. 5'6 user. It doesn't matter of your having fun and have hobbies.

5'8.5" masterrace reporting in, how are you manlets coping today?

>make small goals for yourself
Lost it there :')

Aren't you under the minimum height?

>tfw 5'10 Asian
>tfw you could've been this

5'6 Asian here. It's not too bad. Most people don't even notice the height difference between me and 5'10-ish guys because I act confidently.

Have you ever won a fight against someone bigger before /manlet/?

This is not a fucking blog you gotdam degenerates. Stop signing your name like you're masturbating on tumblr to a fat black woman. Lift more. Start your own fucking Chan if you want to do this retarded shit. Fucking new fats shitting up things board you get a little attention and think you're fucking special well guess what you just activated my autism almonds! Fuck pig bitch cunt faggot go die elsewhere, preferably slowly

Hello guys Roy here.
I'm 5'6'' asian. I never really realised I was short when I moved to the US. What evs tho. Still got me a hot 5'8'' white female for me to love and fugg

-Roy

>Most people don't even notice the height difference between me and 5'10-ish guys
When will they learn?

I am a 6'2 translet, can you tell me any good exercises to lower my height? I feel so weird looking over peoples heads all the time, and frankly all this attention from women is just distracting me from making gains.

>mfw il never compete in 212

Lot of manlets in my gym so as 5'8 i feel fine lol

Everyone notices.

How much confidence do I need to gain 7 inches?

Isn't 5ft literaly dwarf tier if you're male?

I don't know if you would consider wrestling a fight but I regularly beat up lanklets

If only every match I won would have given me an extra cm in height...

It's a meme you dip

Isn't 5'11 Manlet-Tier? Idk where to go, I'm too short for the tall crowd yet too tall for the short crowd.

tfw short enough to ohp inside rack

your sets will have to wait, i have privilege to flaunt

5'11 is its own unique world not meant for manlets nor lanklets. bask in it

It's a stupid FUCKING MEME

>midget bragging because he can OHP 45 pounds in the grown up rack

LMFAO.

>5'8" or shorter
>tfw short enough to be called a manlet
>tfw not short enough to fit in with the manlet community

I'm 5'9''

I fluctuate between 5'10 in the morning and 5'9.5 in the afternoon. I just tell people I'm 5'10.

You're a stupid meme
-Finn

thanks guys I'll try,
also super happy for you, congrats user that's awesome. I hope to be able to have something like that in the future.