Freeze off fat

So anyone tried coolsculpting or belts with ice for "brown fat" or whatever those annoying layers of fat that won't go easily called?

I'm an ex-fatty and I've managed to go down to a decent level of bf% but I have one little but annoying fat bulge on my lower abdomen. This fat cell freezing idea sounds interesting but not sure how legit it is

Anyone?

Not legit

based on your first paragraph, I'd wager your second, much like yoursf, is a big fat lie. read the sricky.

I know that spot reduction is not possible by dieting or exercises but don't try to argue that you can't reduce fat on specific spots by liposuction and shit like that. So why this technology won't work?

So the frozen fat cells are "expelled" from the body over weeks/months? Why would the fat stay frozen for more than a few seconds after the procedure.

Also if the results take weeks to months why wouldn't you just diet. Sounds like it would be easier/faster/cheaper.

>Also if the results take weeks to months why wouldn't you just diet
I guess some fat is really "stubborn". I went to Auschwitz mode and still have a little spot of fat that bothers me too much

I would assume that frozen cells die so they get expelled as waste

You're better off seeking help for your dysmorphia.

can confirm, ive lived off my ref for 10 days and Ive emerged jacked af

You do realize that you on Veeky Forums, right?

You do realize that that's not an argument, right?

>dead fat cells

lol, do you think you just shit them out, like they magically make their way to your ass, ass?

"waste," as you put it, in terms of weight loss is a byproduct of cellular respiration converted to gas and exhaled.

Buy an ab wheel.

Here is a simple flow chart

Does it defeat physics?
Yes: it's bullshit
No: investigate further

This falls solidly into the yes category.

I do a lot of core exercises including abs isolation ones. That pic is 1.5 years old and I've been lifting since then. But that fucking spot didn't go anywhere and just protruding traitorously trough tight shirts

It's called HIIT and compound lifts.

You've gotta thrash your body.

So? Your body will always store some fat unless you are literally starving yourself.
Your fat happens to store itself on your gut, the same as most men.
Deal with it. It isn't going away and it isn't going to change much short of you going to dangerously low amounts of bodyfat.

>believing in spot reduction
Actually kill yourselves.

Yohimbine HCL

Take fasted one hour prior to medium-intensity cardio (e.g. cycling). Yohimbine mobilizes (lipolysis) fatty acids from "stubborn" brown adipose tissue, but only if serum insulin is low (as in fasted state). It's not a thermogenic, so you must do cardio to oxidize mobilized fat or your body will simply shove it back into BAT triglycerides.

I do ~4 compounds every other day. Don't do much cardio anymore though, but I used to and it didn't help

I've tried it but couldn't handle recommended dosage so always dropped after just a few days. Have you tried it yourself? How much did you take?

I took the recommended dose via the body weight calc (don't have it handy). I started with half doses and worked up. Yes, it DOES suck w.r.t. to anxiety and I much prefer EC stack, but Yoh is the only legal, "safe" way to attack BAT. Try to build tolerance with gradual dose titration. I made the mistake of trying to run on Yoh. Major suckage. Stick to lower heart rate cycling.

Will my lifts suffer on Yoh?

You are still fat.

Maybe. I didn't like lifting on yoh because of elevated BP and heart rate. Consider running it on deload weeks. I love lifting on EC -- its BP elevation is much milder.

That's what I want to know too.

Don't want to sound like a DYEL but I really want to get that aesthetic look for my bros. You could call me skinnyfat but I've got decent strength, and I'm losing bf% but I want it to speed up.

Will y-hcl compromise strength or just make me a sick cunt?

It's not going to cause muscle tissue loss, it just makes it unpleasant to lift, so less likely you're break PRs. It's for cutting. You can maintain strength on it.

How does it make it unpleasant to lift?
>implying lifting is ever unpleasant
>implying it could be any worse than feels

It can. I've tried to lift on DNP and it was quite a mental pain

See On EC I love lifting. I get the endorphins and shit from it. Yoh for some reason just sucks the joy out of it, I sweat more, I feel like I'm not performing at peak.

I don't suppose you know where I could get it in Canada? Canadian Protein is out of stock on a similar product, and all the GNC stuff seem to be glorified ED pills.

No. It was a challenge to find it even in the US.
However, silk road has some vendors shipping worldwide but shit is expensive and little bit complicated

that's not auschwitz mode m8
you still have a decent amount of fat on your body

I've heard really bad things about EC stacks. Something about decreased sex drive, increased anxiety and paranoia etc... I don't want to go completely insane for quicker aesthetics.

Ah fuck, really? I don't want to get involved in Vietnamese sex trafficking on silkroad or anything. Are there any supplements that are similar that are also more readily available? Are regular thermogenics a meme? I was on some a long time ago but that was back when I was a dyel fuck so it didn't really do anything for me.

Temperatures required to freeze fat would be low enough to freeze off your skin.

I've been on low dosage of ECA for two month now. Boners are hard as ever (and I'm 28), and overall mood is pretty similar to what it used to be

>Are there any supplements that are similar that are also more readily available?
I guess clen is easier to find, but I don't like its sides so I chose DNP for fast cutting. Don't use it anymore because shit gives me too much cravings

thats just posture and the fact that you ate food.

Look up stomach vacuum exercises and also start trying to gain muscle, you're plenty thin.

>stomach vacuum
is this legit? this seems like flexing for reps

You realize brown fat increases when you are cold? The act of shivering itself will shed normal fat, albeit at a useless pace. But cold causes your brown fat to swell, so you stay warm.

its not a cure all but it helps with abs and a little on compound lifts. Old school bodybuilders used to do it a lot.

I activate the muscle when doing leg lifts and some other ab exercises to feel more burn.

I know what you're doing

Okay m8 you have a good base so now you need to bulk. Don't worry about the fat- you're not fat, youre skinny fat now so you gotta bulk up with muscle.

Do you really need someone to tell you this is complete bullshit?

Starting point: you are a gullible woman
Step 1: I say it works and you believe me
Step 2: Magical thinking, junk science, and bullshit
Step 3: Your money becomes my money
Step 4: You stay a fat piece of shit
Step 5: You learned nothing so it happens again with the next dumb fad

>That first CoolSculptâ„¢ of the day

>gravity
>genetics
>fat cells resistant to exercise
common fatty vocabulary, and obvious scam. ever freeze off a wart? freezing any kind of tissue causes cells to burst. frostbite, bruising, scar tissue, and to even get that to happen, it needs to be frozen solid. there is no "frozen away"
typical fatty psychosis.
>eat piles of garbage while sitting on my ass, why dont i have 6 pack? what if i put an ice pack on my fat?

>square peniis
>how get?