Why does this dude look so unaesthetic

Why does this dude look so unaesthetic

But this guy looks aesthetic? n-n-no homo...

no traps, extremely long legs.

But I think women would find him sexy so who cares.

fuck outta here that guy looks aesthetic as fuck

Natty

Roids

Chinese.

Non-Chinese.

Nah long legs are aesthetic as fuck

Kek

No traps no calves

That's like the perfect body. With just a little bit more mass on the legs.

Achievable natty ?

You wouldn't fuck this guy? What are you, some sort of fag?

He's definitely swole, but something looks off. Look at the attached pic. He's muscular too, but does that automatically win you over? He looks retarded

This guy has terrible posture and his abs are friggin gigantic.

All jokes aside, it's the face. He's got a soft face that looks like it belong on a stringbean kid instead of swoll body.

He has the face of a middle schooler and he's wearing capri joggers with no socks.

What's off is that is forearms and his biceps are the same size and also his thin neck and no traps.
For OP's pic, same for traps and neck but the opposite for his forearms that are too thin.

Swole but unpoportional. Forearms looks as thick as his arms, shoulders are too small compared to biceps and triceps. Shoulders aren't broad, no V shape. Guessing he's short and there for his middle body looks "packed." Also some asymmetry on the ab area.

There you have it.

It's because his forearms are the same size as his biceps from that angle and both are thicker than his neck making it look like a muscle suit.

his pecs are shaped like shitty women's tits

Weak facial features, his body looks great.

insertions

i.e. genetics

Fuck, you're right. The 2nd guy looks Chinese as fuck though

Post pic OP let us compare you to him

he's brown. Literal Sandnigger tier.

You can not claim aesthetics unless you're white.

this. obviously this subjective opinion is inspired by your objectively superior looks.

no, he's a south east asian monkey, that's why.

or a chinese mongrel.

Only thing I notice is his neck is too thin and doesn't fit with the rest of his body.

Both are hot as fuck, wtf are you on about op, shut the fuck up

Part of that problem is because he didn du legs. I fixed his legs btw

collar bone is flat really helps

Because that's average..?

pencil neck, no traps

>that chest

so that's what chris evans looks like?

He isn't unaesthetic BUT could do with bigger traps and it looks a bit like his shoulders are rolled foward a little?

>tfw I have the same problem (or genetics maybe)

those fucking calves won't grow at all no matter how much I focus on then, it's fucking impossible, they are really strong though but no visually

Don't post my pics without permission.

- Finn

>what kinda hormones you want f.am?

Do running and sprints without touching heels to the ground(which is how you're supposed to run anyways)

your welcome.

stairmaster.

did them for more than a year now but stopped since 2 months because it was too much for my knees, the doctor said just to accept them ;_;

what happened here

hair cut

as a woman I find him sexy

have you tried just doing like 3 sets to absolute failure of bodyweight fullmotion calf raises twice a week or something?

a little something called photoshop

I've tried both high volume approach (more reps) and a high intensity one (till failure), the high volume on made my legs more veiny which looked even worse, high intensity made them much stronger but optically the difference was close to nothing and honestly not worth it since I was many times to fatigued to stay on my feet

it's the pecs
put your finger in his chest and look how aesthetic he looks

Because he is asian

Post all my pics. You have my permission.

- Finn

get the fuck out, second picture is clearly not roids

>non-white
There you go. It's why zyzz could never be the king of Veeky Forums

Because it's Kevin

Photoshop
Asian
shoulder width

face

it's literally just face

cover them both up and try again.

He's very fit and very attractive.
I guarantee that 90% of people ITT criticizing him are fatfucks who look like shit.

>being this much of a fucking retard
you're not even from /pol/ you just huff paint and listen to nigger beats all day don't you.

get fat, then walk around for 7 years

you'll get mad calves

he obviously looks good, but it's just a lack of traps (i know pose should be taken into consideration) and the fact that he's so preened, he's starting to look like that fucking guy who wants to be a doll.

His legs look very small and his jeans are not that complimenting.

this

His legs are out of frame is why.

This actually isn't bad advice in a way. I have absolute baby calves, won't grow no matter what. The only time I saw atleast some progress - eventhough I was given absolute shit-tier food and getting too little sleep - was in basic training in the army where I had to march and run all day, ever day with relatively heavy luggage and boots.

This
Yes... say you're 50 pounds overweight, that's like doing reps of 50lbs 1000 times a day or more depending on how much you walk

RICE COOKER
riced
toyota'd
mitsubishi'd

it looks like they're both chinese tbhfam