Milk

Is GOMAD a meme?

no

>Your gonna make it without GOMAD

it's only to be used by literal auschwitz-level of skeletons.

>drinking bitch hormones

Well, I am underweight so.

>He doesn't want to be a fit girl
Faggot

probably the right meme for you then

There's too much god can sugar in milk, its like 12grams for every 7 grams of protein

Depends, drinking a literally gallon a day is retarded, but making sure to drink lots of milk in general is a solid strat. (WHOLE MILK ONLY YOU FUCKING TWINKS)

I modified gomad a bit. I used mfp to track calories trying to make sure I ate 4000 calories a day. This was difficult when trying to do it with just healthy eating so I used full fat milk to top my calories up. I put a stone on in 3 weeks.

>tfw drink exclusively 1% milk

European dude here, what do you mean by whole milk, is there part milk or something like that ?

European here, idk where you're from but here in the netherlands we have full, 'half' full and skimmed milk. skimmed having most of the fats removed, and full none at all

GOMAD works for guys who are:
>Very underweight.
>Guys who aren't underweight but want to put a lot of weight on and have a very tough time doing so compared to most lifters.
>People who care very little in regards to their present day aesthetics and want to get strong as fuck as quickly as possible.

I did it once as guy number 3. I was stalling hard on Madcows and wanted to push out my gains as much as I could, I slapped GOMAD ontop of my diet of 4K Calories.

I totally disregarded the whole notion of Lean bulking. It sure does work for a time, but go eat 6K calories when you're stuck and tell me how long it takes you to stall, it will be a very long time. I would only recommend this to guys who are already quite lean as I was, as you will put on a shitload of weight, but over the course of that 6 weeks my size and strength absolutely exploded.

I had to cut afterwards for sure, and I haven't bulked so recklessly since, but it sure was enjoyable to watch my lifts smash through the roof.

I'm from romania and here we have the fat percentage written on the box, for example I just bought 3.5% milk, there are also 1.5% variants.
I guess the first is whole milk and the latter is half full.

>tfw stopped to drink Milk around 14 years old
Did I fuck up?

How long you cut for afterwards? How was your strength, lost lots, some, none? How hard was the cut in terms of deficit and mentally?

Doing first ever cut now, curious for other anons input on how long they can do it and strength changes

idk about other places but in the states we sell milk that's had some of the fat removed (since fat still has the stigma of being bad for you). skim milk is milk whose composition is 0% fat (all of the fat removed), 1% and 2% milk have 1 or 2 percent (respectively) of the milk consisting of fat, while whole milk has none of the fat removed (which comes out to about 3.25% fat).

of course, the more fat, the higher the calories, but the difference in terms of taste and satiety of whole milk makes it too good to pass up imo, unless you have a legitimate reason to limit your fat intake, especially saturated fat.

no because your lactase production basically drops to zero after youre no longer breastfed

its not exactly good for your digestion

Pro tip: chocolate milk has more carbs

Around 3months cut, lost about 2lbs a week at around 1k deficit. I like to cut hard.

It's mentally challenging, eating carbs strictly only around workout times (barely hitting 150grams a day). I used to bring a flask of strong black coffee with me to the gym and neck it before a work out. Weird, but that kick up the ass really helps.

I lost a bit of strength, the key thing to realise is that you will not be able to maintain your routine the way it is. I kept my lifts with a top set of 1X5 (ramping) and then when that got too tough I did multiple sets of doubles and triples. You want to keep the feeling of what it's like to heave a heavy ass weight on your shoulders. In short, maintain the intensity and reduce the volume.

I also would cut 1k overnight, as opposed to tapering, as you reduce your deficit your metabolism slows the fuck down, so I lost a lot of weight in the initial 4weeks and it gradually slowed down towards the end. Could be bioscience but the logic "just works" so i do it.

I was back onto my working weight and making progress in about 3weeks. I dropped about 24lbs. Learn to love boiled eggs veggies and chicken thighs.

Anyone who complains about the sugar or hormones meme in milk hasn't tried quark, kefir or just plain raw milk

Milk is probably the second most anabolic source of fats and proteins most humans have access to, it's fantastic if you're doing it right and only bad for a few small things like lactose intolerance and acne

Don't be fucking stupid just do a slow bulk, eat 300-500 calories over your maintenance level.

GOMAD will make you get really fucking fat and fat takes 5x the amount of time to lose it then it took you to gain it. When I was younger I used to be semi-Veeky Forums and was at about 10% bf and everyone kept telling me how skinny I was, how I needed to gain some weight so I ended up eating a lot of food for months and gaining a fuck ton of weight. It's depressing and you'll wish you had of taken it much slower.