The best on yr tinder

Post the best looking girl you have ever matched with on tinder

Mine is average but there has been improvement the last few months due to looking fitter

Rate /10

I bet she's a bot

True. It should be matched AND received response from to verify it's an actual person. Despite there being bots that respond, we'll be able to tell from the dialogue I guess.

yeah sounds good

Got her number and texted a bit, but never progressed to anything.

another for my top in terms of literal Veeky Forums

>sidney

oh fuck off whore

Well done, she is quality, 8/10

Imaging licking her pussy and asshole in that position

Just installed tinder and a GPS spoof.

What are some good towns to match sloots, I wana test my game

Probably not the hottest match, but hooked up with a few times.

Then I was greedy and tried to take things further and that's when you know you dun goof'd

elaborate?

The magical spot is between booty call and relationship. If you go into relationship spectrum you will ruin booty call status. You can't have it both ways. Especially when it was probably established only as a booty call.

That's my guess.

Tried to be more than friends with benefits, she was probably seeing other guys at the time and I get blown off. Few weeks later I see her with another guy and I had a good laugh at myself for trying to secure something with a tinder sloot

From what I see even now (months on) she's always with someone

How is that average? I bet she's breddy hot in real life, that's just a bad pic.

You should feel good user, you're getting there.

Basically this, spot on friend

thanks brother, long way to go

some qt danish girl
lives to far to do anything tho

asians don't count if you're a white guy.

HAHAHHAHAHA don't know why this made me laugh.

wat say

Just pretend that's not such a large distance

Matched with this bimbo, never lead anywhere though. Way too much work to so set something up with girls like this, I was just looking for a quick and easy lay

hoops/10 but realistically 7-8 range
she be fat in 3-4 years anyways don't even feel bad
groce tbqh

U would fuck the shit out of her you narb cake

H-how did i do?

>mfw i tried tinder as a 5'5 crooked teeth crooked nose ugly as fuck dude and got 1 match after 1 month and she was asian and didn't even reply back to me

Life is not fair

idk something about her just does it for me

Jew nose/10

Did she post any photos of her from the side?

fuck mate, that sounds harsh. i get several a day, some of who also open.

would probably feel really depressed in your position

Beep boop

plastic/10

slav, but she looks half asian

>Shitskin manlet spic with jewfro
>get maybe 5 matches a month
>this one girl from America who's studying abroad (same as me) just arrived in town
>She seems nice, I suggested we go to my favorite bar and then go hiking and go collect some wild mint by the river and mb go to the hot springs some other day
>she says she's actually down

fuck I've never been on a date before she'll hate me because I'm so autistic and have no normie interests wtf do I do

Why would you demean yourself by referring to yourself as a "shitskin" or "spic"? Why keep hair that you don't like? Sounds like you have confidence issues, you should work on your self esteem before considering physical alterations

I just know it's inferior to be my race and it gets me down but there's nothing I can do about it so I just have to suck it up and keep lifting and deal with it. And I'm growing it out because I want to have long hair because the only styles I can pull off are either bald/nearly bald or (hopefully) long.

Anyways, what do I do about this "date" (I guess it's a date) user?

You shouldn't take everything you read on 4chin so seriously.
Ultimately it always comes down to you not being a degenerate in making the difference between being a shitskin or just some guy who happens to have dark skin.

idk user all my friends in real life and a lot of girls I meet poke fun at me for having dark skin, plus I'm unusually dark for my family (My grandma is aryan, dad has blue eyes, sister is pale with green eyes etc) but thanks for the vote of confidence. Anyways, you got any date advice?

>Frédérique
M8, I have some news for you. It might be good or bad, depending if you like traps.

Made a tinder yesterday (live in Auckland lads). Had my first match yesterday too. How many should I be expecting per week, approximately? I've seen people on this board with hundreds of matches. Over what timeframe is that??

maybe you were overannelising her texts

thought this was a bot at first but I ended up getting her snapchat and that's all that came of it. Fuck it

idk why she aint texting back i had a good photo from when I was cut

Let me guess... you're an average black male?

Too bad she's 17

Kys

Love me some Veeky Forums girls

It could be something as simple as her lecherous uncle used to call her cutie so she was triggered to never respond.

My best was a few years ago when i was married and the wife and kids stayed home while i went to visit family in florida.
Supermodel grade slutty beachgirl blonde with big fake tits and a fat ass..
But, she had a (cute) babydick. I havent sucked or taken a dick since.
I honestly contemplated leaving my family for her. Our night together was perfect.
Why do you gotta bring up these feels.

If you legitimately believe you are an inferior human being because of your race there is absolutely nothing I could say that would help you. I promise you nobody will love you until you begin to love yourself. Get off this website for your own mental health

>I suggested we go to my favorite bar and then go hiking and go collect some wild mint by the river and mb go to the hot springs some other day
>she says she's actually down
she is going to bring a guy friend and he will mug you

get new friends holy shit

how is life in the moon?

you're a disgusting degenerate

Fuck do you think so? I hope not, she says she was really interested in going hiking

IDK user it's an English thing to have "banter" and be a cunt to each other

But user it makes sense biologically for some species or subspecies to be superior to others and I mean look at Portugal's achievements compared to fucking England the fact is I am untermensch it's not being negative it's just being realistic and sometimes reality sucks

BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPP

> too bad she's seventeen
Even better

>I mean look at Portugal's achievements compared to fucking England

I'm starting to think you're trolling. Portugal competed with Spain, England, and France during the age of colonization. They traveled the world as explorers and their legacy can be seen to this day, how many South Americans speak Portuguese?

Regardless if you're from Portugal or Ghana, we create our own destinies. A black person could get a degree, get a well playing job, and contribute to their field. This would objectively make that person superior to a fat ugly NEET whose ancestors were serfs and peasants. You control your life and you have the power to be what you want to be, you can't be confident in yourself if you believe in some fallacy of genetic superiority, and girls smell weak self esteem.

You're right, user. I shouldn't blame myself or take credit for my ancestor's achievements or their downfalls. We are what we are and we need to be the best we can be, not ride the coattails of our ancestors. thank yu.

My profile has a pic of me in a speedo. I was just going to say "y-you too?" Or "direct, I like it. Nice body".

Can someone give me a good bio? I'd really appreciate to know what works or a witty line I can copy that's gotten you matches. Pls.

Why you gotta pussyfoot so much? She made a sexual remark, so pursue that avenue. Ask her for her number, or preferably if she's dtf. If she's just a tease move on

"thanks. What's your number?"
If you want to go the cocky route.

>y-you too
Please don't say this unless you're doing it for the meme and don't give a shit if you actually plow her.

"Thanks, you're pretty fucking cute, got a number for me?"

She's a cutie user, good job

you could literally answer with "let's screw" and you wouldn't mess it up.

I was just going to say "you too" as a joke. She might not like it. You're right, I'll just get cocky

She looks like a fish breh

Either do or just reply with
>#?

Does anyone else see a penis?

>go on holiday
>match with qt
>hang out
>it goes great
>leave Florida before I get to smash

Someone hold me

Rate her lads

Ik voel voor je kerel

I'm going to make her my wifu one day, famm

Looks better in real life. What's your number?

>I'm not looking to hookup
If anything that just means that she said that for he. I could be wrong

But that's just the thing, it's painfully average. Dont know why it looks so ood in that specific picture. How's this?

That's fine. Proceed to intercourse

Hey I went to high school with her!

lel we used to call her Morpheus

dank je

Do you live in Texas?

Thanks. Will do. Expect to see the rest in future threads.

>her

kill yourself degenerate

I dunno, i match with a lot of qts but have never been rated higher than a 6 on /soc/

Nothing ever comes of it because im an autist and a fat fuck now and my 2nd tinder pic is me topless when i was lean.

>loose bowel syndrome

>actually putting down that you're a turk rape baby gypsy

fucking kek

most of these girls just wants you take command and they'll be easy as fuck

especially Jess 1, Jess 2, Lucy, Jade, Sophie

maybe not the prettiest, but girls that look like that are the easiest in my experience

go back to /pol/ twat

>leyla
> lily 18

Cute
CUTE

also >rebekka
are those fronmt squat kisses ?

kyke/10

>I'm sour then I'm sweet
>NO HOOKUPS

Jesus christ. Why the fuck do people use tinder?

sure my dude

>handsome pic
>shirtless beach or pool pic
>pic of you doing something interesting like a sport

>bio doesn't matter just don't make it more than 2 sentences

>for an opener, use a targeted compliment like you would in real life. "I like your X". funny pick up lines work too just look one up lol

>i'll shave my dog for you if you'll shave your pussy for me

pretty sure the third "A" stands for anal

>we hooked up a few times
If you're going to lie at least try harder next time

9/10. Yeah she won't be picked up on tinder, girls like that are real life or bust

Dude, she's not white...

surely you have better matches to show off

>>Shitskin manlet spic with jewfro
Who describes themselves like this? You must have 0 self-esteem