Where are we going for our date, user?

>Where are we going for our date, user?

Pound town

Does making fun of people wirh legitimate medical conditions make you feel better about the mediocrity you live in yet have complete control over, OP?

rekt

>Pound town
Kek

relax buzzkill, it's just a MEME

Nah, it's a human being who gets constantly ridiculed for how she looks behind that meme. Anonymity gives people free reign to be assholes, but what you do behind closed doors is the true you. Who do you want to be?

Definitely not the ugly bitch in OP's pic

She's a sweet person with a big heart.

Fuck you OP.

I would date her.

ditto. have some dignity you arrogant bastards

Into the oven

ugly ppl got to put others down to try to feel good

they found the one person in the world uglier than them let them enjoy it

some chain restaurant, share some fries, have a beer.

could be an autist though instead

BOOM!

now go back to /r9k/ and hang out with your own kind, OP

if you're gonna write something you should probably put in a little more effort than the bullet that apparently danced through your skull

What is that pic supposed to represent as a meme? I just don't get it

auschwitz

How did OP make fun of her exactly?

Actually saw her on Tinder once. Profile bio checked out

The meaning of pain

NORMANS!!!!
WHY I OUGHTA!!!

Damn

It is nice to see that despite all the memes, Veeky Forums still has some people with moral values

Feel bad for her. I watched a presentation by her and she's like blind in one eye.

Relax, you pussies. It's like you forgot you're on Veeky Forums. Yea, people are offensive here. Get thicker skin.

Kek

Oooooo fuck. Laughed out loud so hard my boss came over and even he gave a big ol KEK

same

[ ] not rekt
[ ] rekt
[X] Tyrannosaurus Rekt

>Who do you want to be?

Who you are is already determined, just because when no one is watching, you lie to yourself about being morally superior doesn't change your true nature. Veeky Forums is mererly a tool of expresing onself's suppresed, true nature.
Unless, you're baiting. Good job then.

OP this thread is shit and you should feel bad for this

>make fun of something that looks hilarious
>le such insecure!
Beta mentality everyone

Not him but idk, that's actually an anime from Winter 2017, and if you had to select one of the top 5 anime action scenes from Winter 2017, that would almost certainly be included. I didn't really like the anime, but there's not much other choice if you had to select action scenes.

Good 'ol Lizzie. I kissed her once back in college while drunk at a party. She ended up marrying her (gay) friend Roman.

No, you wouldn't. Her personality isn't all that great irl

>"Hey user, I ran into some of my friends while you were getting your chicken and broccoli. You don't mind if they sit with us do you?"

*pulls out AK-47 and starts shooting up the theater*

Prove it

Well I mean I don't have a way to prove it. I used to run in the same social group she did in college, but it's not like I was sitting there filming her in her daily life.

Too much reddit ITT

Underrated

Kys