These are my gains in 1,5 year. Maximum noob gains?

These are my gains in 1,5 year. Maximum noob gains?

Did you ever get raped in that locker room?

I think you forgot to eat

Minimal bro-split under-eating gains.

You should reset your lifting career with a proper program like SS so you can actually build some strength before you go back to bro-split.

Are you guys fucking serious?

You made some gains, OP. Good on you.
Now to the meat of things: How's your stats?

His legs look like has never done any heavy squats or deadlifts

His chest looks like he benches 185

His body-fat percentage from day 1 to 1.5 years looks pretty much the same, meaning he didn't actually eat a calorie surplus, and all of his gains came from simply re-composition noob gains, which are obtained by simply lifting, without any change in diet.

Hence my conclusion, he does a bro-split and hasn't ate properly. He has minimal noob gains from purely going to the gym and just keeping to his normal diet with maybe a little extra protein here and there, but with no real focus on actually bulking or anything.

Stats?

If you're still single then your gains are shit.

If you have a girlfriend then you need to work on your arms a little but everything else looks good.

If you need a lifting bro then everything looks good but I'm going to have to see a picture of your ass and butthole to make sure you're not gay cause no homo you know how it goes lol.

focus chest
focus lats
eat more
stop asking Veeky Forums for advice

Holy shit the hateful fucks that LIVE on Veeky Forums
You done "made it". Good job on diet and commitment.
What is you body fat %?
I just hit 12.5 and am wondering when my abs are gonna look more like yours

Okay. Can you guys actually legitimately imagine waking up next to this man in the morning?

You'd wake up, rub your eyes , have a nice stretch while yawning.. then you'd look to your right and see this 10/10 aesthetic god next to you. Are you telling me that wouldn't make your day? Your month? Even your year?

Would you run your fingers down through his hair ? I would. Imagine how that would feel. Silky smooth model hair going through your finger tips. God damn. That would be amazing.

Then he would wake up and look at you. He'd say "Hey you" with a cheeky smile on his face while biting his lip.

You'd ask him "Is everything okay? Can I make you break fast??" and he'd say "everything I need is right here in front of me" as he'd playfully punch your shoulder.

You would sit up a little and eye him, looking at his face and slowly down to his chest, down further to his abs , and eventually down to his you know what.

He would look you straight in the eyes and say "Let's do it".

Are you guys really gonna sit there and tell me that wouldn't be awesome?

No homo

>Are you telling me that wouldn't make your day? Your month? Even your year?

I'll be there for you.

>only on Veeky Forums could someone read gat erotica, and the only thing they focus on is the friends theme lyrics

>His legs look like has never done any heavy squats or deadlifts
>His chest looks like he benches 185
Here is where genetics come in. At a point, you cannot properly determine strength from size. You do not need incredible size to be strong.

>His body-fat percentage from day 1 to 1.5 years looks pretty much the same, meaning he didn't actually eat a calorie surplus, and all of his gains came from simply re-composition noob gains, which are obtained by simply lifting, without any change in diet.
This whole line is a crock of shit. Noob gains do not reach further than 3-4 month, at a maximum. You suppose he gained all that size by eating at a maintenance? Are you fucking serious? You actually think his body fat didn't change in that year and a half, and that he gained all that mass to boot? Because that is impressive, my man
He clearly ate at a caloric surplus.
He has most likely gone through bulk-cut cycle

Be honest with me here for a second. How new are you to lifting? Because you make the typical absolutist judgments that people some months into lifting do
You also seem to think that you can determine what program he follows by the way he looks? do you suppose that muscles that are trained on SS looks different than on a split? Do you know that yo

Thanks for some positive comments guys. My height is 175cm and weight is around 78-80kg. I bulked for 1 year then had a cut.

>175
manlet

I changed my mind

focus chest
focus back generally
eat more
keep asking Veeky Forums for advice

>keep asking Veeky Forums for advice
That's the typical bad advice that Veeky Forums would offer:

Don't listen to Veeky Forums. They have nothing of worth to tell you. The sticky is the only worthwhile part of this board. That has become apparent the more years I spend here

so what
he still looks better than 90% of Veeky Forums

Noob gains don't max out until two years in.

Source: Scooby.

the average fitizen is just starting lifting, they assume you can reach zyzz in 4 years natty and anything sub that is worthless, they don't realize that good progress pictures will get reposted and anything else will be shitposted to the ground
so what happens is they only see really good progress pictures and rarely mediocre ones and expect that they will get super ripped in 1 year
also they think strength = size
it's a lost board full of memes, don't come here for anything but memes even the generals have gone to shit

indeed. i have to thank Veeky Forums for pointing me in the direction of SS and training for strength but when it came time to move on to a proper intermediate routine i had to look elsewhere. i quickly noticed that training at any level beyond novice rarely gets discussed here at all.

>175cm
whats the point
also noob gains

you look gr8, dont listen to fit

wtf is going on in this thread. You look amazing op. Had a better foundation than most starting out and now you seem in a really great state. People here are just jealous because you are aesthetic and didn't fall for the ss+ bulk hardcore shitmeme. Continue like this for 2-3 years and you'll probably godtier

You look great, op. You've got a really nice shape going on and good muscle definition. Keep it up!

post body

nice progress
stats?