We pretend we're newfags at the gym

>"how do you remove fat from the under arms?"

I wanna slim down and tone up, without getting bulky.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

>that smell

fellow pajeet kys

why is it no matter what country or what gym, there are groups of pajeets who have no idea what their doing and stink up the equipment.

Aur laundo kaise ho

do you hold hands with your parents as you poo in the streets?

0 Indians at my gym. There's one group of yemeni dudes that comes in at midnight but all the do is take turns on the cables, I can still do my whole routine without us bothering each other.

people will fall for this

>

Well at least my parents taught me the proper place to take a shit.

And that wearing a polo shirt with no deodorant for 3 days in a row makes you smell like shit to everyone around you even if you can't smell it yourself.

>Newfag thread
>Indian
A+ rating

Can someone spot me for bench on the smith machine?

Just finished my 5x50 set of 40kg deadlifts. Lmao felt like puking after that.

fuck you and all of your horseshit, my people are the best people and have the best things kill yourself or lurn 2 toilet

I'm doing wrist curls for building up my wrists

>Gym for 1 month
>am i zyzz yet brah

these type of faggot are the worst cancer. they have no sense of progression/ think because they go to gym everyday for couple weeks they must be stronger than all their friends/ eat 1000 calories a day and give up after they see no results after 2 months

delte this

I'm just gonna do my workout on this bench right here in front of the dumbbell rack, I'm sure nobody needs them.

no pain no gain amarightbro?

only if you spot me on tricep pushdowns later bro

Squats? Haha yeah I can do 400 on the leg press!

Bench? Oh yeah I did 310 last week.

Plot twist: OP is a newfag and writing down all the newfag mistakes so he doesn't look like one

>This progression is easily doable within a year. >All you have to do is go to the gym, eat clean and push an extra rep when your tired.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH LOO
NOW POO IS MY BEST FRIEND

REEEEE GET OFF THE SQUAT RACK IF I DON'T START MY ROUTINE WITH SQUATS I'M GOING TO LOSE ALL MY GAINS

>tfw Veeky Forums unironically said this to everyone when zyzz was at his peak

I'll be looking like Zyzz by June

Hello newfags replying to this pasta, next time google search texts like these.

>"how do you remove fat from the under arms?"
You got get your estrogen checked and clean up your diet you soytitted bitch nigger, men should not have arm fat.

Why am I underweight but also have a big gut

"yeah sure let me j...MOTHER OF GOD YOU FORGOT THE CLIPS

>tfw zyzz unironically could have made that progress natty if he had any self control and still be alive

If I knew I could be like zyzz I would inject the good stuff right up my asshole right now in exchange for 40 years of my life

it wasn't even just the roids though, you could do a few cycles and end up where he was if not better if you gave a shit about training and nutrition, his problem was he was on a constant blast, never slept, always railing lines of coke, and drinking all while on gear

That smelly smell that smells... smelly

>"hey if i avoid carbs will i lose fat?"

Plot-twist-twist: so are you

how do I get that triangle form?

>bench 3x10
>curls 3x10
>tricep pushdown 3x10
>lat pulldown 3x10
>shrugs 3x10

The good thing about teens/newfags at the gym is they make feel better with yourself. My gym is full of DYEL plebs who have bad routines and use machines a lot. And the ones that do at least some free weights exercises aren't very strong.

I'm just done at the gym and there was another NYR doing wrist curls there. What's the deal with that?