Caffeine weight loss: eXtreme edition

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/25/university-fined-400k-students-taking-part-caffeine-experiment/

>Two students were nearly killed after they were given enough caffeine for 300 cups of coffee during a botched science experiment.

>The pair had volunteered to take part in a test aiming to measure the effect of caffeine on exercise, but a basic calculation error meant the second-year students were given 100 times the correct dosage.

>Prosecutor Adam Farrer told Newcastle Crown Court that the pair should have been given 0.3g of caffeine in the orange juice mix, but were in fact given 30g.

>Mr Rossetto, who has gone on to study a Masters degree at the university, was kept in hospital for six days, reported short-term memory loss and lost 26.5lb (12kg) in weight.

>Mr Parkin was treated for two days in intensive care and lost 22lb (10kg) in weight.

12 Kg and 10 Kg

Is caffeine the new DNP?

Jesus Christ that's a lot.
ECA stacks have existed forever and they work, why conduct a stupid ass study like this.

Take both for maximum results

>lost 26.5lb (12kg) in weight
>in six days

FIVE SCOOPS OF CAFFEINE

C'MON, GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET SMALL

brb buying some pro plus. Wish me luck bros!

That'll be pricey, but I reckon you could push 50g, GL user.

no lie, I saw a guy, a regular, at the gym put 7-8 spoons of instant coffee into his water bottle
he didn't die
he's still carrying a load of fat

I would pay to see the reaction of those guys

> 7-8 spoons of instant coffee

That really isn't that much m8. A standard cup of coffee for me is 3 spoons and that's not too unusual as far as I'm aware.

I support this.

Maybe something like this

There was an user on fit last year who did 20g of caffeine. He lost 20lbs and sat in a hospital on a potassium drip until the caffeine left his system naturally. Said he couldn't sleep, couldn't stop over focusing on stupid shit, and said he was in constant body wracking pain as he suffered many involuntary muscle spasms not unlike a seizure.

>was kept in hospital for six days
>reported short-term memory loss
>was treated for two days in intensive care

Heh no thanks buddy

so isnt amphetamines way better than caffeine?

Doses like 2g will make you feel like total shit if you have not built up a tolerance.
30 sounds like a freaking nightmare.

Yea dude psychosis is way better

Instant coffee is weak as shit. I add like 2 tablespoons to a pint mug, and I don't even drink caffeine that often.

I feel like this story is Bullshit. 30 sounds way past the ld50.
I never go above 1.5 p dose

but why are you acting like you wont go mad on caffeine?

>in fact given 30g
That's equivalent to 150 caffeine pills. I get a little jittery is I have 4 or 5 in a day.

>30 sounds way past the ld50.

Do you not understand what ld50 means?

How the fuck did they not taste it? How did it even mix with the orange juice?

No one thought it was strange that they were taking a fuck ton of uncapped powder orally?

THat's a good point. The bitterness alone should have made it undrinkable.