Got trolled into cutting on 1400 calories

>Got trolled into cutting on 1400 calories
>Did it
>Lost a bunch of fat but pretty much all my muscle
>Lifts simply remained the same

why did i fall for this troll

You're supposed to go off your TDEE and eat more protein as well

I thought that if I maintained my strength then that meant i was maintaining muscle...??

Can you give us your stats?
I am on a 1400kcal cut as well.
6'3 215lbs 22yrs at 20% reduction

was 5'11 205 lbs, now i'm 5'11 ~178lbs or so

I pretty much didn't change strength-wise but lost a bunch of fat. Turned out I had way less fuckin muscle than i thought i did though.

you deserve it. anyone who does not do proper research deserves whats coming to them

I think you are delusional my man. Every guy feels like that at one point. Just raise your calories a lil' bit and you are okey.

how the fuck do you think you lost muscle if your lifts stayed the same ?

i don't know

I look like a skeletor pretty much now

If your lifts stay the same you are not losing muscle. At least not significant amount of.

Do you have before/after photos?

my research showed that you can go as low as you fucking want with minimal muscle loss. as long as you lift heavy and take your protein.

No

let me clarify. you did not lose any muscle if your lifts stayed the same. at most you have less water in them.

you where always a skeletor with little muscle. its just that you dont have any fatceps or fattraps right now.

How long have you been working out/bulking before doing the cut? I think everyone feels small when doing a cut the first time.

i haven't really at all

I guess that makes sense.

>lost all muscle
>lifts remained the same
Sorry, but you can only pick one

If you lost weight while maintaining your lifts then you actually got stronger relative to your bodyweight. I doubt you lost muscle.

If you feel dont have any fat or whatever on you, then you should bulk up and worry about cutting at a later stage.

Not OP, but what source can I trust for finding my TDEE for cutting at a 20% deficit?
The one that Cronometer gives me is about 1500 calories, but Scooby's calorie calculator puts me at about 2100 calories.

thanks fella

I'm going to cut a little bit more but with higher calories and then bulk up with testosterone enanthate

your TDEE - (your weight in lbs * 3.2)

never go under that number unless you don't care about preserving your muscle

Do that. You are 7kilo more than me, and i cut on a 1500-1600. Whoever told you 1400, must hate you.

what about if you are using steroids

then you can afford to hop on additional gear and not worry about fat at all and eat whatever you want

>didnt cut at 300-400 cal deficit
>cut too fast
>didnt eat enough protein
>doesnt understand what recomp is

OP is here---------------made it

You didn't lose all your muscles. You simply didn't have them to begin with.

too true :(

What are your lifts?

Give us before and after pics, you body dysmorphic fuck

How long did that take?

I'm at 206 aiming for 180

a few months i guess

didn't take before pics senpai and i dont want to post after pic right now ;-; I'll use it as a before pic to compare with the next year

You always had less muscle than you thought you did.

The fatceps and fatpecs were an illusion.

Now that you leaned out you can actually SEE where you are.

Op. You were never strong to begin with. Just because your 20kg bench stayed the same the whole time means nothing.

is it a good or bad thing?

Is it better to have fatceps and fatpecs or to be a twink?

you didn't lose any appreciable muscle if your lifts stayed the same. you just didn't have much muscle to begin with. it's okay, it more slightly calories and lift heavier

be a twink and keep working up to not be a twink.