Nonceps

Here is the deal. My triceps are growing more than my biceps. No matter what I try, I just can't grow those fuckers.

I do 0.75 plate barbell curls, 20 kg one arm preacher curl but man, I don't see the rewards of those. Maybe I should stick with one program?

Besides my genetics, what can/should I do to make them bigger?

Pic semi-related.

Chin up and curls/hammer curls. Slow on the way up, and slow on the way down.

Maybe try some compounds like weighted pull ups and heavy ass rows bitch nigga

Triceps get worked out more for almost everything they're more useful than biceps that's why they're growing more.

Biceps are just for dyel curlbro nyrers

The problem is the frontal view of my arms. 183cm 82kg male with %12 body fat and my arm is 40 cm but in frontal it looks like 25 cm :'D

Hard to picture without a picture. But my shit is pretty small too. I focus more on the longhead and overall tricep to make the frontal look more wide.

You can't really see your biceps on the front.
Your triceps give your arms a wide look

I'm the opposite, my biceps grow well but my triceps are barely noticable after dips, french press and pushdowns have been added to my routine

GO S L O W

Real world stuff, aka carrying shit and stuff like that, is hard as fuck on your bis

you have shit genetics for biceps

sorry, it's not what anyone wants to hear, but you lost the genetic lottery on this one

hit them with more volume anyway, but if you're having this much difficulty getting big biceps don't expect miracles

Some user recommended heavy concentration curls and weighted chin-ups and for me they worked wonders

stop being a curlbro it doesn't work

you're lifting too heavy you fucking pajeet, you must have the worst form and muscle activation I've yet to see in a human being.

seth feroce is 5'5 230lbs of pure muscle and he's just BARELY lifting heavier than you for arms.

>b-b--bbut he'\s on steroids ablooblolboboo

Let me say that I'm a wrestler not saying I'm strong af but I can do some shit. My problem is with the proportions, other parts of my body are fine.

I am going to try very slow concentrated curls and chinups next time, thanks for the responses guys.

how is that relevant to anything?

lift lighter weights and isolate your muscles better, do the movement slower, do higher volume how is that difficult to comprehend

What advice did you give to me and now you are asking "how is that difficult to comprehend?"

>you're lifting too heavy

since that was too difficult to understand I had to make an entire paragraph to explain it.

Work them 3-4 x per week for 3-4 sets. Mix rep ranges and different exercises

Huh? Am I missing something? What makes you think OP's Indian?

noodle arms, lifting shit too heavy for them with garbage for is an indian staple.

dude i'm sorry to tell you that but you only have two options:
>first option
hit biceps one more time in the week and try doing a little lower but always with perfect form, abuse dropsets and never drop the weight, always make sure to go down slowly
> second option
roid and focus on your biceps

DO BICEPS RESPOND BEST TO VOLUME OR HEAVY WEIGHT?????? pls

DO FUCKING BOTH
FIRST HEAVY, THEN VOLUME.
SAME DAY

DO PREACHERS, DO BARBELL CURLS, DO CONCETRATION CURLS, DO SEATED DUMBBEL CURLS WITH YOUR ARMS SLIGHTLY OUTWARD, DO HAMMER CURLS
REAP GAINS

Depends. Do you want them stronger or just bigger. Are you natty or not.

Bigger, yes.

Steroid.