Just lose weight brah

>just lose weight brah
>you'll look better brah

Wow... I would kill myself. Why don't they? I think about killing myself but when I see this...

Nobody ever tells someone who was that large that they will "look better". It's more like "you won't die".

i imagine they want to, i think it's sort of like ok, when/how. and the moment never really comes. they are able to keep on existing moment to moment.

>BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

People like that should be starring in movies. Imagine that thing with some good horror makeup.
Literally The Thing.

>Never been fat before
What's it like? I'm genuinely curious.

>implying being a fat fuck looks better than a flabby fuck

Somehow I still have the nerve to think my body is disgusting.

Former 350lb Flappé here.
It's hell.

I'd ask how it feels like to have perfectly tight, crisp skin but how can it not feel glorious?

I mean it kind of is I'd rather be a fat fuck who can move without having blubber jiggling all over the place. Just because you're a fat fuck doesn't mean you're a wasted fat fuck like pic related.

So sad....

They would but suicide is hard for fatties
1. the noose would break
2. the slit wrist would clog up with cholesterol and fat
3. high quantity of poison required to go around the huge body, the would forcefully excrete it out before the 5th dose

Therefore according to darwinian logic, because its so hard to kill these fat fucks, obesity must serve an evolutionary advantage #ReallyMakesYouThink

I think that applies to people that weigh less than a planet. Most people just give up after they get to a certain mass.

He can ask for help. I would be understanding enough to help him strangle

I got to 250lbs once. It's just really uncomfortable and you feel like hammered shit most of the time. Anyone that says they're happy like that is talking out their folds

The guy in the pic must be in hell

They could dip their head into a bathtub and push a toaster in?

I've only ever been like 20 lbs overweight, but it was horrible. Lost those 20 lbs this summer and I feel so much better. Can't imagine how these people feel.

is there a butt there?

Heaviest I've ever been is 205 lbs (around 45 lbs overweight) and just by losing 20 lbs I felt a huge difference. Also, ever since I adjusted my diet now every time I eat junk food or big amounts I feel disgusting. Being fat kinda felt to me like when you're really full after overeating, but constantly. You're lazy, sluggish and short of breath all the time. I can't even imagine being morbidly obese...

heaviest ever at 250

feels bad.

your fat gets in the way of existing because you don't realize it's there.

The spice must flow

These bull worms are becoming a real problem

The people who say they feel good at that weight have generally never been in decent shape and don't know any better.

Awful
>Sweaty all the damn time
>Feel like shit every waking moment
>Feel uncomfortable around everyone
>Confidence is zero
>Can't decide when to eat
>Jiggling everywhere
I went up to 230

My heaviest was 325.
Down to 255 now (still obese, obviously, but not morbid).

It was horrible. Stairs wore me out. My feet were constantly sore. I was tired and hungry all of the time. Breathing became difficult. It was like there was a constant weight on my chest, so my breathing became shallow. I would sweat at random. People would scowl at you, and assumed you were lazy or had a horrible diet (my diet wasn't perfect but I rarely ate out/overate). Starting to change things was especially difficult. Working out sucked because the plans weren't designed for obese people, so there was a lot of trial and error before I found stuff that worked for me, since I would get worn out easily because my weight was so high, and I'd quit a lot of meal plans because they left me constantly fatigued and with hunger pains.

It's still inconvenient. My gut gets in the way when I do squats still. Certain arm work outs pull my skin because I still have hefty fat deposits around my arms and thighs. Some stretches are still kind of impossible for me because of excess fat.

Probably the most frustrating part was people blaming you for failing, despite their advice being horrible. I wish I could go back 10 years and tell myself to just start fasting until the energy boost kicks in, and to get some ketone/green tea pills to deal with the overactive hunger issues, and to get resistance bands/TRX stuff to build muscle and flexibility until I could do squats and core without it.

kek

>My heaviest was 325.
>my diet wasn't perfect but I rarely ate out/overate

Stop lying to yourself.

I was at one point 305lb 36% bf. Am now 265 and 30% bf. Goal is 220 18% by August.

I can tell you that being fat isn't great, mundane tasks become extremely embarrassing.

Ex. Having people to stand up in order to squeeze past them in auditorium or stadium style seating.

Luckily, I've been fortunate enough to have good genetics so I don't look morbidly obese even though my body fat percent says otherwise. In addition, I actually enjoy cardio and exercise, so losing weight is even easier for me than other fat people.

I'm confident that I'll lose this weight and be normal one day. But that's the main issue I have with being fat, it doesn't FEEL normal because it ISNT. I'm still fat and I fucking hate fatties who try and justify being fat.

To all recovering fatties out there, we are all going to make it. Time and discipline is all you need, everything else is irrelevant.

>My heaviest was 325.
>(my diet wasn't perfect but I rarely ate out/overate)

You don't have to lie here.

You're in a safe place.

I don't want to get into it but, I had to speak with my doctor. Chronic pain often leads to excess cortisone, and to weight gain. My caloric intake wasn't too bad but, I needed to change the timing of my meals and replace a lot of bread stuffs.

Just tell people that a wizard cast "Obesify" on you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck happened to him

>What's it like? I'm genuinely curious
250, former 270
Its pretty annoying, it never seriously affected my health but made it hard to do certain activities without my jiggles showing. Girls are hardly ever attracted to you and if you dont make fun of yourself other people will. Running is a no go because joints, and your fat makes you hungry even when you just ate. I was always comfortable with myself but my stomach started hanging over my belt and then I knew it was a problem.

Is Blaha on a bulk?

You are still fat tho

If you live in a house with well designed electrical installations - all you'd do is flip a breaker.

No where near as fat
6'0, I lost a good 30 lbs in fat and built 10 muscle, still a long way tl go

>i was 305lb 36% bf.
>195lbs completely lean
kek

>BOOMERRR!

DELET THIS

pretty rubbish tbf. On my way down past 15stone having been Leon getting larger for too long in my thirties, peaked at 17stone. Was a twelve stone rake in mid twenties when I only drank and smoked. Liked neither extreme, but dislike the visual of being a tubby cunt. Especially the fucking jowl. Stick whiskers on me and you'd have had a walrus. Absolutely sickening. Been lurking over this site for years but discovered this board and actually started to feel motivated.

Unexpected.

Former 350lb fatty to 200lbs here.

Words cant describe how fucked up my hormones, bones and joints felt everyday. Looking in the mirror made my heart sink every morning and knowing that I was so fucking out of shape and ugly was soul crushing.

Every 20 lbs I lost I could notice a change in my testosterone. My energy was up, mood improved and outlook on life improved. Around 250ish my knees and back felt like new and I remembered what it felt like to be human.

Now at 200 I feel like an entirely different person. WALKING used to kill me, now it seems so natural (which it is). The physical and mental changes that come with losing weight are fucking incredible. I'm happy I was that fat though; now I know how shitty life can be and I will never let that happen again.

How tall are you guys?

I weigh 240 at 6'3" but i'm not sure if i'm '''overweight''' or not

came here to post this

I went through a shit period and I ballooned up to about 220lb. It didn't really stop me from being able to perform physical tasks like walking or running a fair distance but I think the biggest thing about the added weight is that it's just there. You can feel it there, you can see it there, and becomes really hard to conceal after a while. Sitting and laying down also become far more uncomfortable and awkward the longer you keep piling the extra pounds on. The breaking point came after I spent a long hard look in the mirror and just asked what the fuck I was doing to myself.

It's p awful desu, but most fatties don't realize until they actually start to become less of a fatty. Physically you just feel mediocrely to really bad basically all the time because you're body is always trying to excuse all the gross shit you put into it without the proper mechanisms to get rid of that unhealthy stuff (i.e. Exercise/healthy habits). Thats why they're lethargic all the time, they never have the right stuff to energize them and their bodies are too focused in getting the shit out of them to give them any energy anyway.

Idk about people who got fat later in life, but if you were obese as a child like I was, a lot of the psychological effects of obesity definitely stay with you, especially if you adopt a health conscious lifestyle. Even though I'm down about 50 lbs from my highest weight (265) I still feel inferior to others around me and still think I'm a fat, unattractive loser even though I have reason to think otherwise. These feelings aren't as intense as before. When I was fat I just remember always tugging St my shirt thinking that people could see my rolls/manboobs and getting self conscious so you wear baggy clothing. It fucking sucks.

No fatty is ever actually happy. You see overweight/obese people a lot smiling and what not but that's merely a temporary reprieve from the constant feelings of worthlessness because we're taught to value being fit and good looking over so much today (which isn't necessarily wrong). I guarantee if you talk to Jonah Hill, he'd say how much better it is to not be cast as a fatzo in movies.

Your bmi is 30. Unless you have a body fat% under 10%, you're overweight/borderline obese.

6' 250 is obese.......

YAH BUT YOU WON;T HAVE DROPPY SKIN IF YOU GET DOWN TO 200

Went from 300 to 225 over the last 12 months, I feel fucking identical.

BMI is a bullshit metric.

I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

5'10"

but you specifically are overweight unless you have 50 extra pounds of muscle laying around somewhere in you.

I'm a big guy

Is there anyway for people this fat to not look hideous and deformed? What's the point on no return for this sort of thing?

>that nightmarish sensation when your shirt clings to your love handles

Tfw not even fat and hate that feeling
How do I lose all my stomach fat?

I'm 6'4" I was 350 now 200.

240 and you're still fat. it wasn't until about 225 that I looked "normal". 200 I look very lean compared to most people.

>tfw the wind blows your shirt against your stomach.
>tfw everyone can see your gut hang over your belt

So fucking glad I lost weight

>How do I lose all my stomach fat?

well realistically you'd have to be around 10-12%, so picture an abercrombie model

it's doable but your strength and food choices will be very limited and it'd be difficult to maintain year round

First guy you replied to here.
I'm about 187cm tall. How do you not know if you're overweight? Are there fatty bags on your body?

>... and your tits

I have fucking dairymaid genetics when it's about tits. Jesus Christ.

On the bright side, now he can fly.

How do I make my upper body match my midsection then? Pushup have stopped building muscle mass

>Pushup have stopped building muscle mass

Pushups only go so far, breh.

You've either gotta have someone put weight on your back when doing pushups or start bench pressing, over head pressing and doing upper back work..

Also if you're natural( which I'm guessing you are) it's close to impossible to gain muscle while maintaining 10-12% bodyfat. You'd most likely have to bulk up SLOWLY to around 18-20% to gain any noticeable muscle. So say goodbye to abs if you want to noticeably grow your upperbody.

SHAME DISGUST
H
A
M
E

I
S
G
U
S
T

he can fly away like my sides after reading your reply

it fucking sucks ass dude
imagine a high school changing room before PE class, everyone is changing, but you, you wait for everyone to clear out because you'd rather be late than embarrass yourself in front of all your peers. You wear baggy shirts and clothes with the hopes that it will disguise your added weight, but it doesn't help.

No, I'm kinda skinny. Going all natty for basic training. Guess I need all this fat if I plan on building muscle then, eh. I just hate how chunky my butt has become

How many rocks in a stone? How many stones in a boulder?

A+ meme, my man

BBBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BMI is garbage.

>pic related is from an ideal weight calculator with my stats.

Currently about 180-185, haven't checked in a while.
Skelly mode is not ideal.
Putting on more muscle and losing whatever fat I still have will just make me heavier.

I'm always amazed when people can pull Spongebob references out of their ass like this. With screenshots from the scene, even.

Unless you're over 2 meters tall, it seems highly unlikely.

>tfw weight 300lbs 6'0
>if i ever lost weight i'd just look like this, I have stretch marks all over stomach thighs shoulders legs
>what is even the point when i'll just have tons of loose skin and look like shit

xDDDDD

I felt exactly the same at 300 as I did at 150 except fatter. Its actually a hassle to stay thinner, lifting heavy makes you sore every day.

Maybe you shouldn't have become fat in the first place.
You fucked yourself other. Wallow in your own pity

Get swole as fuck and fill out the skin again you faggot.

All you have to do is leave humanity behind, and you've clearly done that once before already.

"you feelin fit buddy?"

maybe you should stop sitting on your lazy ass and go film another scene