>coke
>mcdonalds
>70 years old
>sleeps 4 hours a day
>borderline obese for over a decade

is "health" a lie? no politics just address this

A FATASS PRESIDENT

lmao truly embarrassing

Some people's genetics can handle that. A Japanese person would be dead by 40 with that lifestyle.

>is "health" a lie?
He may be healthy now, but that lifestyle at that age I would consider a timebomb.

why would anyone want to be 80-90 years old?

hes doing the right thing by living fast, rather than growing to be a decrepid piece of shit who needs a nurse to wipe his ass, walk him around and do whatever

He doesn't drink and has great genes. Look at how tall his fucking son is. 5'11 at 11.

He is on TRT. He probably has more test than you

>timebomb

Orangenigger is already a senior

What is he 'saving up' for

>TRT
>Shitty food

Maybe it's mind over matter in his case.

He also has a lot of people praying for him.

>that feel when was also that way
>that feel when only grew two more inches after that

I WANTED TO BE IN THE NBA

yeah dude he's already 70 and he's living like this

maybe

maybe all this shit we do is for nothing huh?

He has a mandate from God. Nothing can stop him until his mission is complete.

How is Trump so based bros?

JEEEZUS HE COULD BE DEAD IN HIS 80S!
But seriously what if he dies in office of a massive coronary? Would trumpets even believe it was a natty death?

He's on cocaine, he's going to die. Soon.

maybe he did some shit before he was 70 years old

what kind of retarded reading comprehension is this

69 years of healthy lifestyle, no drinking, and enough money to buy whores for life.

Please check your interpretation privilege.

I am physically tired of winning every day
I got DOMS from it all
We should call him DOMald Trump

Probably has a high percentage of Cromagnon genes, like Ozzy.

yeah dude I know what he meant

still disagree I'm sure his genetics are great but I knew what that dude meant

Do you guys actually believe he has never drank, smoked cigarettes, or did coke his entire life? If you do, you need to load 2pl8 on the barbell, get on the bench, and drop it on your neck.

literally no one in this thread said this in fact OP started the thread saying he did this and was shocked at how long he has lived with the aforementioned lifestyle

He's not borderline obese. He is/was obese. He lied about his height in the medical report so his BMI would be 29.5. The report says he is 6' 3", but he's clearly shorter that Obama, who is 6' 1". He's an obese e-statting manlet.

Nigger alcohol killed his brother
>nigger autocorrects to mugger

Great genetics and not drinking or smoking. And I almost guarantee he's on TRT. He clearly doesn't care about being ripped, which is fine. I don't drink or smoke any more and I eat fairly clean and it's not like I do any of that for health anyway. Literally all so I can get laid. If I were a billionaire I wouldn't worry about it either cause I'd be fucking super models my whole life.

It's almost like personal anecdotes exist and statistics are just statistics and don't necessarily say anything about individuals.

>coke
*DIET coke

lay's chips:

>10g fat
>1.5g saturated
>good for test gains
>15g complex carbs
>2g protein
>10% potassium goal

1 serving in the evening is actually not bad for you.

what about the salt though?

>in his 80s
>more than 8 years from now

couldn't care less Tbh

re-read.

I'd be suspicious but I wouldn't blow it up as a real conspiracy unless there was evidence being covered up.

also did you know Justin Trudeau is actually Fidel Castro's bastard child?
funny shit right there.

He looks better and acts younger than men 10-15 years younger than him, how?

His doctor's note was utter nonsense.

I mean who gives a shit? If you don't like him maybe his own choices will just kill him quicker. Win win.

dubs and donald j trump dies of natural causes in the early hours May 18th 2017

T R T

>TFW you realize potus mode isn't natty.

(((landsbaum)))

there is unironically nothing wrong with salt

Alcoholism runs in his family his kids have gone on record he would tell them daily not to touch the shit and he himself wanted it nowhere near him.

Mericunt here,

This is fucking embarrassing as fuck to have a fat fuck pile of globby goo as our commander in chief.

he's probably drank and smoked a couple of times, but alcohol destroyed a lot of people in his family so i fully believe he doesn't drink

Guy is filthy rich. You srsly think he eats crap? Once a year when a camera is around maybe.

yes, it is well known that he has the tastebuds of a 10 year old. He fucking loves fast food and it's the majority of what he eats. It's why he was so popular with Veeky Forums-fags, he's their chicken tendies king.

>everything is a conspiracy

The truth is that the only thing that really matters is genetics, if you got genes to drop dead at 80 or at 55 you will drop dead regardless of your lifestyle

But the best taco salads are made in the Trump Tower

>Trump Tower
>Fast food
Pick one

lol shut up nigger

I would be so smug
>Fat Ameriburger president in land of burger
>dies from too much burger
TOP KEK

>praying

Holy shit you are right. What a lying insecure little bitch boy.

>homosex VP becomes President
>a gay fucking republican president
SIMPSONS PREDICTED IT AGAIN

Do you think Antonin scalias death was natty? I'm curious not trying to start shit.

Of course it was. You watch too much infowars.

>homosex VP becomes President

??

Trump dies, Pence succeeds him.

He is obviously gay because only closet fags hate gays as much as him.

I have never met a single person who is against the homos who doesn't fantasize about sucking nigger dicks on the daily.

Obama's like 10 feet in front of him in that picture, hard to see because they're both wearing black. Trump is obviously way taller than Obongo considering the difference in distance from the camera and that they're still the same height in the picture.

They're walking side by side, with Trump's left shoulder in front of Obama. Get your eyes check ruskie

wew

Reelection

I'm sure having a significant amount of blood taken out every 40 days is harder on him.
>always have presidents spare blood
>blood lifespan average 42 days

It's hard to say of course when the CIA is by now we'll experienced in taking down high ranking officials and making it look accidental. Cyanide mimics cardiac arrest. Not saying that I believe that is what happened. If it came out that it did I would disappointed and sickened but probably not as shocked as I should be.

trump is 6cm taller, and tbqh this is derailing into non Veeky Forums shit

>living healthy makes you a decrepid piece of shit who needs a nurse to wipe his ass, walk him around and do whatever
>promoting yolo lifestyle
>>>tumblr

>mcdonalds, chips, coke
>4 hours of sleep a night
>70 years old
>still high energy and lots of pussy

REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING CHAD

>implying the emperor eats that shit
>implying it's not there for his aides and interns to eat so he can call them losers when they gain 20lbs

Do you even 5D chess?

either 6cm doesn't matter that much, or he is e-statting.

Gtfo. Why? Why not just have a bunch of his blood type from other healthy clean donors on standby? For fucks sake take a family member if you need.

They are literally right next to each other. I love the cognitive dissonance of Trump supporters trying to decide between believing their own eyes or what boss daddy tells them.

Did you know most Trump supporters believe his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obamas too? This is 1984 level brainwashing.

?? I don't get it, you can be a vavid Trump supporter all you want, but it's painfully obvious that the guy is obese and one of the most physically unfit and unhealthy looking presidents we've ever had.

Apparently afraid of the risk of poisoning the president by having poorly tested blood in him. I know, it's stupid, but real.

Except most of the CIA is conservative and you would only need one leek to completely fuck the government. Straight up impossible to coordinate.

Some believe what they see with their own eyes. You clearly believe what you're told to believe.

Also 60% of what fit talks about is height.

so do you unironically like Trump? Unless you're an edgy "le burn it all" kid hes a literal nightmare for America and the world.

99% of our Presidents have been old white men. I didn't vote for Trump but I think you're giving his predecessors too much credit. FDR was a paraplegic for Christ's sake.

You would only need one operative to poison an old man on vacay.

He's going for 8 years, and that would make him 78.

He's one of the most fattest in recent generations of presidents and the conditions of the previous presidents health isn't relevant to the fact that he is physically overweight

>Hillary supporters on Veeky Forums

let me guess you go to the gym to check out the men

>let me guess you go to the gym to check out the men
So 100% of Veeky Forums?

he has unhealthy lifestyle but being 6'foot2or3? You arteries take longer to clog then someone short. Im sure he'll be fine till around 80.

Nobody said a single thing in support of Hillary Clinton. When you finally grow up you'll realise not everyone is playing for a team, and disliking Trump doesn't mean you support any one of his opponents.

Grown ups are loyal to policies. Children play for daddy's team.

See

At least he doesn't poop his pants

>One of the most physically unfit and unhealthy looking Presidents we've ever had
My statement was in context with this statement which compared him to other Presidents if the original statement had not compared him to other Presidents then yes you would be right my comparison wouldn't have been germane.
>Ike crippling crone's disease and heart attack while in office
>JFK was shooting up meds b4 he was shot up
>Ronald Reagan showed early signs of dementia in his 2nd term
>Lincoln had bouts of terrible depression that left him bed ridden
>That one dude who died from pneumonia a couple months in
WHY DO NO AMERICANS STUDY HISTORY...RRREEEEEEEE

Whoops meant to tag too

it's better than a globbygoo woman.

found the cuck

Why? That post was about Trump lying about his height. You didn't touch that.

Goddamnit.
THIS ONE.Fucking PHONE REEEEE

It was *almost* perfect timing for obama to pick his replacement but I haven't actually read any information about his death.

I used to be a Trump supporter until I read this.

But seriously, we can't let this man have the nuclear codes.

Cardiac arrest and questionable autopsy procedure and that's it. There's no real evidence a pure what if, but still I have an imagination so it interested me.

>repeals obamacare right after inauguration
>keeping Mexicans out so they can be forced to revolt and take back their country as opposed to living in elevated poverty in the states
>keeping ragheads out so we don't get carbombed every week like Europe
>water for Flint
>actual job growth for everyone not just blacks who'll bail three weeks in

>nightmare

then it is possible, I do not trust the CIA to not try to fuck with american politics because they have already fucked with us and literally everyone else. but I'm not going to be a Scalia truther because of those two things.

Yeah that's where I'm at too. Good story fodder if a person is the creative writing type.

>keep mexicans out
user most illegal immigrants barely jump the border anymore, the majority of illegals in the US come by plane and just overstay their visas. The wall is extremely impractical and the money could go for so much better use. You can say "BUT TUMP SAID" all you want but Mexico won't pay for it, but instead murrican taxpayers will.

he sleeps more than 4 hours a day