I never eat fruits or vegetables

I never eat fruits or vegetables.

Give me some based fruits and vegetables to eat, I don't care about how they taste I just want to be healthy

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/1-specific-receptors-specific-fruits-vegetables/
nutritionfacts.org/video/apples-and-oranges-dietary-diversity/
nutritionfacts.org/video/garden-variety-anti-inflammation/
aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/elements_phytochemicals.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
nutritionfacts.org/video/phytochemicals-the-nutrition-facts-missing-from-the-label/
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-broccoli-receptor-our-first-line-of-defense-2/
nutritionfacts.org/video/inhibiting-platelet-aggregation-with-berries/
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=38
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=8
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=12
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=49
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

metamucil and a multivitamin

everything else is memes

Eat all of them, there is no short-cut.

how many of them

which ones in particular? I just don't know anything about vegetables.

For calories and macros i track them with myfitnesspal. But when it comes to vegetables I have no clue.

I usually base my decisions of price. Go into the market, buy everything reasonably priced.

Favourites include kohlrabi, cabbage, carrots, aubergine, zucchini, celeriac , cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and I also like to have an apple a day.

How much is up to you. Just start the habit with 2 or 3 servings a day, and then go from there.
Pro-tip: apples go into the fridge.

Eat around 50% of the foods on this list every month and vary it up and you're hitting 99% of healthy nutrition requirements.

whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

And in case you're not trolling, at least two thirds of your diet should be veg

LEAFY GREENS

thanks i'll look into it

No I'm not trolling

I just eat a multivitamin and only very occassionally eat vegetables. Just never gave it much thought, but now I'm thinking that it's probably as important if not more important than "Muh macros"

>at least two thirds of your diet should be veg

By volume or by kcal?

potatoes

Volume obviously. kcal would be like 5kg of tomatoes every single day

Banana, avokado, raspberry, blueberry, kale, peas.

You dont need anything else. And not really ALL of them but I eat alittle of all of them because I can.

potatoes broccoli and cabbage

get a bunch of different vegetables, rinse them, chop them up and freeze them then get a great blender (vitamix, blendtec, etc) and blend the frozen vegetables. one technique is to look up a recipe for homemade v8 and modify to what you have. this will produce a smoothie version of a v8 like drink that you can quickly down. can also add unflavored protein powder to it.

Volume

>I just eat a multivitamin and only very occassionally eat vegetables.
Everything that's wrong with assumptions about health in the west in a nutshell.

Spinach
Eggplant
Onions
Salad (lettuce, chicory)
Bell Peppers
Tomatoes

Fruit:
All kinds of berries blended with OJ and vanilla protein powder, once a day.
Fleshy fruits like apples, pears, bananas, two of these per day.
Can also eat pineapple, either raw or blend it into your shakes. You can get large bags of frozen pineapple at a good price at most large grocers.

Veggies: at meal prep on the weekends, dice a few tomatoes and an onion and some peppers. Put these in with 2-4 scrambled eggs in the morning. For lunch, pour a bag of mixed frozen veggies into a wok with ground beef and rice, mix it all together, split into servings of lunch on the go for a week. Add hot sauce and blue cheese dressing or sriracha to taste.

Dinner eat literally whatever.

Buy a good quality wok pan and your issues with veggies tasting bad have been solved.

Forgot to add, a handful of kale or spinach with those eggs, and some steamed broccoli or grilled or baked asparagus or brussel sprouts with dinner.

Also, unironically get a wife or at least a live in gf who is into fitness, meal prepping, etc. It's way easier to meal prep breakfast and lunch for an entire week with two people, then trade off who makes dinner during the week. My wife and I both got way leaner and better looking after we moved in together.

semen is good for your teeth and loads of protien.

AND you should be able to get plenty of it being the massive faggot that you are.

try some and you'll see which ones you'll like. keep in mind that even if you don't like it first if you keep eating fruits and veggies for a couple of weeks(2-3) your gut bacteria will get used to that and start to "crave" fruit and veggies so basically this has to happen in order for you to start liking them.

Try to alternate between broccoli and spinach with one meal everyday, eat carrots and sweet potatoes often. If you're talking multivitamins just eat 2 bananas everyday.

Spinach
Easiest to throw in
Put it in your eggs, the blender, just a simple salad with dressing

Try to eat a variety of fruits and veg in addition to eating more of them. You can buy pre-made mixes of salad greens and frozen mixed berries

nutritionfacts.org/video/1-specific-receptors-specific-fruits-vegetables/

nutritionfacts.org/video/apples-and-oranges-dietary-diversity/

nutritionfacts.org/video/garden-variety-anti-inflammation/

Broccoli, Red cabbage, Green beans and Spinach are the best tasting veg

Sweet potatoes , carrots, bananas, and apples.

>Apples

r8 my understanding of fruit and vegetables:

The most nutritious fruits are bananas and avocados and peppers. But bananas and avocados have lots of calories compared to other fruits so you have to careful.
Other fruits are fine in moderation but they're mostly sugar with a little vitamin C, so you should always eat the peel too for fiber if you can: apples, pears, tomatoes, cucumbers, citrus fruits with the veiny white bits left on. Apples and pears and citrus are basically healthy desserts.

Vegetables are good for vitamins and minerals and for having lots of fiber so you feel full without eating lots of calories.
Broccoli and cauliflower and leaf vegetables like spinach, kale, collards, cabbage and lettuce have lots of vitamins and minerals and make you feel full. Radishes and turnips and carrots are less nutritious and have more carbs and starch but are good too. Onions aren't very nutritious at all but still don't have many calories. Celery is barely nutritious at all but is GOAT at making you feel full with hardly any calories.

What's wrong with apples?

Celery also is good for making your cum shots pearly white.

Your understanding appears pretty solid.

They are mostly sugar and barely have vitimins

Celery, onions, and bell peppers sauteed together are very aromatic and flavorful, however for sheer GOAT in terms of affordability and nutrients is probably brocolli. My go to fruit is usually bananas which I put in my daily protein shake.

2/10

>The most nutritious fruits are bananas and avocados and peppers

Peppers are good, not sure why you think bananas are the most nutritious. Dark fruits and berries are the best fruits, and fruits aren't just vitamin C coated with sugar. The peels are good to eat as well, but not for their fiber, that's where most of the antioxidants are.

Vegetables are good for vitamins/minerals but also, like fruits, contain a variety of non-essential plant compounds that improve your health

aicr.org/reduce-your-cancer-risk/diet/elements_phytochemicals.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
nutritionfacts.org/video/phytochemicals-the-nutrition-facts-missing-from-the-label/
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-broccoli-receptor-our-first-line-of-defense-2/
nutritionfacts.org/video/inhibiting-platelet-aggregation-with-berries/

Thanks for BTFOing my layperson broscience and Wikipedia knowledge. I need to be put in my place sometimes and genuinely appreciate being given chances to learn and improve.

Eh, we're all laypeople here. Most websites just don't go into much detail about why fruits and veggies are good for you. NF is a great site for that.

WHfoods is great too but requires more reading

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=38
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=8
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=12
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=49

I just buy frozen vegetable medley, pretty brain dead but it works. I also make baggies of cherry tomatoes celery and baby carrots for my lunches. I like to think thats enough.