What does "making it" mean to you, user?

Feel free to get sentimental

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNtPdY1CUe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fixing this god damn head of mine. Shedding the neurosis. Everything else will come easier after.

To know what you fight for. To get up again when you've been stuck down. To outmaneuver someone faster, trick someone smarter, crush someone stronger. That's what it means to make it.

Get my shit together, get my title and finally become a lawyer, get a proper gym membership OR power cage if I get a home and not an apartment

Then get a helicopter's private pilot license for weekend trips

Also, get a gf that loves me, peggs me and forces me to get on my knees and lick her pussy and feet if she wants

>Making it
Graduating and getting a well paid job and getting laid whenever i want to (or close to) is what id consider making it
Well on my way to the job but the laid part is damn hard to fix desu senpai

Make my grandparents proud of me before they die.

>Also, get a gf that loves me, peggs me and forces me to get on my knees and lick her pussy and feet if she wants
You're more likely to find a woman into shit, and I'm not memeing. That is a fantasy by men for men. No woman on earth is into that without getting paid

Right because you've been with so many women.

A lot of people here seem to define it as doing well with the ladies but I've always been quite succesful in that area.

I'd like to just look at my body in the mirror and really like what I see; a big and chiseled physique. But for every day I spend lifting and every hour I spend on this god forsaken board it feels like that dream drifts further and further away -- gradually my goals look better and better and gradually I realize all the imperfections with my insertions and own limitations that will stop me from ever reaching perfection.

At this point I'll just have to settle for impressing normies, so I guess "making it" for me will be turning heads, having girls not being able to keep their hands off my abs, that kind of stuff...

Gf and job

no ad hominem pls

>so I guess "making it" for me will be turning heads

Or come up with a more wholesome definition for your own personal making it

Not being afraid to take my shirt off in public

So, like 2x per annum?

Making it is looking back with no regrets. Making is being happy with the place you're in and who you are. Making it is feeling normal. We will all do it.

There are women into femdom, just like there are people into bondage, swingers, asphyxiation, etc. Sexuality is a world on its own

Finding them AND getting one to be a partner and not some weekend casual thing is the hard part

youtube.com/watch?v=CNtPdY1CUe8

All my bills are paid and I've got cash in the bank. Finances are no longer a issue.
I'm so good at my job I'm competitive with the top peers.
Good physique sitting in a Ford Mustang with my loyal female property sucking my wiener or a prostitute... I'm not picky.

To have a job that I can handle and make enough money to not worry about buying food and making payments on a house that my entire family can live in. I want my family to not have to struggle anymore. My body is shut and has been for a long time and I just want to fix the thing I feasibly can

>They didn't like me before
Yea I get the feeling I'll be that bitter.

You will be.......you will be.

To be able to walk with confidence in this world. And to be a good father one day.

Is that why former fat guys act different when they get fit? That kinda puts them in a new light.

Never known any, how do they act differently?

1. Keeping depression away.
2. Being able to concentrate throughout the day.
3. Publishing books and research.
4. Having a good wife and children.

Like douchebags generally. Had a cousin who was just a happy go lucky kind of guy. Pretty good guy all around but was upset with himself but didn't show to others but me. He lost a ton a weight. He wasn't the same.

Im not him but maybe its an isolated case?
Maybe he bought into the whole "become fit and act like a dick all the time, girls will come begging you for dick"?

No it's not a phase. You literally despise people for treating you like human being when before they considered you a disgusting waste of space.

Idk user I just miss my cousin;-; he has a kid at 21 with a girl who threw all kinds of red flags. Told him to stay away. They're not together. It not just him. Had a couple other fat friends that got fit and became so different.

I never said it was a phase
Sure you might be hurt because some treat you poorly but youre a fucked up kind of person if you harbour that much resentment that you unleash after you become fit

Also if you are fat you ARE less physically attractive, you shouldnt blame that shit on others

to be at peace with myself. i am too intelligent to think that this will be a months-long lasting feeling.

however, there will be days/weeks when i hike in nature. there will be days when men wish to be like me & women want to be with me

In his case i think the having a kid part would change a person more

test

He still acts like a dudebro and fucks around. Smokes a ton of weed and drinks hard.

not hating the person i see in the mirror

That does explain the kid
Maybe this is who he always was, he just acted nice because he was insecure and fat?

To be consummate in my profession. Shoot better, fight better, run faster, know as much as possible, all while still being able to lift well and make gains. Getting a better paying gig and a girl wouldn't be bad either.

7 pl8 diddly
6 pl8 squat
4 pl8 bench
without being a fatass

Good bank account
strong and fit and pretty
qt soft muscle wife
bunch of kids
maybe get into politics

pretty traditional but with some body building in there

making it literally means doing whatever you want because you want it

>Without being a fatass

Is that even possible? By that point you must be on gear such as HgH, which inevitably will give you a gut.

To finish my education and get a job so I can learn to ride motorbikes and buy one. Compete in a sport. Maybe start making music.

The answer to end all answers

>Aesthetic body with respectable lifts
>Making a lot of money without working too hard
>Being admired and desired, interesting, respected, attractive
>Being seen as "high status"
>An attractive partner, or many attractive partners depending on how I'm feeling

Literally just want to be Dan Bilzerian without his poor habits

Looking like a miniature version of a body builder with abusing any PED's is the defacto standard definition of making. Basically the middle ground between numale and powerlifter+bodybuilder+strongman

>with abusing
*without