Woke up at 6 am today

>Woke up at 6 am today

>it's now almost 2pm, I spent the entire day on Veeky Forums
>Was suppose to go to the gym
>Was suppose to look for a job
>Had a list of tasks to complete
>did literally nothing

How do I stop this? How do I stop wasting my entire life on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're here forever

>Alarm went off at 7am today
>Got out of bed at 10
>Was supposed to look for a job
>Was supposed to go to the gym
>Was supposed to try and turn my mess of a life around
>Its now 18:40 GMT
>did literally nothing

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

do the things

Days not over faggots. Go do useful things you fucking losers.

You know what? fuck it. I'm calling it. Both of you are NOT going to make it. Ever. Enjoy your shitty life losers.

Do what makes you feel like a new man everyday. I just take a shower, and I literally feel reborn. It's like rinsing off the filth of yesterday. Clean body, clean mind. You need some routine to put your mind into a ready for the day state. Find what works for you and then do it for the rest of your life.

I make a fucking plan you normies

but i never follow through. I always look for an excuse to not get "down and dirty" and do whta needs to be done because it's too hard.

>Weather is too bad
>My head hurts
>I think im getting a cold
>I need a haircut
>I need x
>i need y
>I need this i need that
>My balls don't feel right
>My anus feels funny

what the hell do i do

how do i just get these things done

>set alarm for 9:30 to go boxing and see a friend afterwards
>sleep another hour
>ditch friend to go boxing instead
>didn't go boxing in the end
>almost 1 pm now

I was already on the right track, sleeping early and shit but I always turn back to my bad habits. I hate being so lazy.

>my anus feels funny
Care to explain yourself?

>I always look for an excuse to not get "down and dirty"
is it so hard to force yourself out of your comfort zone? you know what you are doing and can recognise these things when they happen, nut up and be a man. tomorrow when the first excuse pops into your head ignore it, and the same with the next and so on.

shia had it right, just do it, faggot.

Make a list of things you need to do short term and stick with it. Be realistic and don't waste time.

I've been in your positions and it sucks but only you can change it. I didn't have a decent paying job for 2 years so I sucked it up and got 2 shitty paying jobs. I'm working a ton but saving money now.

Time is always working against you. Find the root cause of why you are unhappy and fix it. Better late than never. Simplify and quit comparing yourself to others. Make small goals every week or every month and look at each achievement as an improvement of yourself.

Zero to Hero does not exist. Small changes over a long period of time will make you a better person.

yes :(

I just don't know where to get started on some shit. i wanted to learn programming, econom,ics and get a job but i keep fucking finding excuses to not start because im unsure of how

>My anus feels funny
The only cure for that is BBC

>woke up at 3AM today
>It's 2PM now
>Went to the gym at 5AM
>Got my hair cut at 10AM and then an oil change
>Been drinking since I got home
>Can't get too drunk because I have work tomorrow

Get banned from as many boards as possible. Without the involvement Veeky Forums is pretty shit.

you're not giving yourself nearly enough time to decide what you really want to do and are letting yourself get distracted far too easily. if you really wanted any of those things you would be taking even an online course in programming or economics.

find yourself a course in either of those things and dedicate yourself to it. i know its harder than it may sound when putting it so simply but you really do just have to take control of your life and your mind, you want something? go take it. its all you though mate, nobody here or anywhere will be able to help you, the only thing stopping you is you.

Get up, right now, and do just 1 one of the things on your list. Even if it's just doing the dishes.

The key is to hit it hard and hit it early. Before you try and do anything else you need to make one small change. Baby steps.

I used to get into depressive funks and spend a lot of time in bed. Then I decided to commit to getting up and out of bed at the same time every single morning no matter what.
Having only that one thing to focus on makes it easier to conquer.
Once that became the norm I started adding other stuff.
Now I get out of bed, take my vitamin d and knock out 5 sets of 20 quality pushups.
After I got used to doing that I would force myself to shower and dress immediately after breakfast no matter what.

Building this routine helps to stop procrastination and puts you in a productive state of mind. You have to establish this as a concrete routine that you do not deviate from. After a while it takes no effort because it's truly habitual. This frees up your willpower to be exerted on other things.

Automate as much as you can using routines so that, even on a shitty lazy day you're still getting up early, getting a little exercise done, getting cleaned and dressed and being productive for a few hours.

True. Thanks guys

I just want to become a successful person. All successful people have a methodical, planned approach to everything. They do things expecting a certain result, i need to learn how to do that.

I think i just need to get addicted to working somehow, such that I can spend 20 hours in a row doing something productive, and not even bored of it.

I want to be that guy in movies who sits working all day and night until people start telling him to stop because he hasn't eaten yet. How do i b ecome this person

>How do i b ecome this person
One step at a time.

Alternatively, meth.

>weather is too bad
put on a fucking coat

>my head hurts
take some fucking advil

>I think I'm getting a cold
maybe you wouldn't get colds all the time if you exercised more, ate better, and just took care of basic shit in your life. learn from this and correct your lifestyle mistakes

>I need a haircut
Man this one really stumped me. Not sure how you could fix this. I mean I guess you could get in your fucking car and drive to any hair cutting place, give them a $20 and get your fucking hair cut.

>I need x
no you don't. women have 2 x chromosomes. need any more proof that x is bad?

>I need y
then go get y

>I need this I need that
ok so the fuck what? are you gonna do something about it or just bitch about it all day?

>my balls don't feel right
go to a fucking doctor or ignore it like the rest of us men

>my anus feels funny
go to a fucking doctor or ignore it like the rest of us men

that's what the fuck you need to do. start thinking about ways to solve these problems, instead of just thinking "Here's my problem, I'm gonna sit here and feel bad for myself all day."

fuck you dude. people in fucking wheelchairs make better use of their lives. you're pissing on a great opportunity just because you're incredibly immature.

>I want to be that guy in movies
found the problem, life isnt a movie. you will never work even half that long without getting bored, its not about being perfect, its about trying your hardest. you're failing to do that because your standards for yourself are too high, like the other user said, baby steps.

Spent 19 months of my life doing just that after my older brother passed away.
Just waking up, staying inside and going to sleep.
The only way you'll ever make yourself do something is if you get yourself into a situation that you have no options other than to do stuff.

you could throw out your consoles/PC/phone until you get a job and go gym.

Do it now you still have time faggot

>woke up at 7:45 at work, fifteen minutes after I had set my alarm
>had plenty of shit planned but I had a long night at work
>all I want to do is lift, but I'm tired and if I take a nap, I won't sleep tonight because I never do
>wake me up.jpg

Life is more interesting than any movie. The more you want out of life the more it gives back. But you have to really want it. You need to want it more than you can breath. The thought of being unsuccessful literally hurts more than the thought of drowning.

OP type into youtube

'joe rogan depression' it should be 23ish minutes. Say what you will about the guy but it is a fantastic video. And that's coming from someone who has been in an out of depressive states for the last 10 years and on the brink of suicide multiple times. Don't assume you know what the video is about by the way. Go out on a limb and watch it, give it a chance. By doing that you're giving yourself a chance.

best of luck mate

GUYS HELP

IT'S TOO LATE NOW, I CALLED ABOUT A FREE 3 DAY PASS TO MY LOCAL GYM AND NOW I GOTTA COME IN

IT'S NOW OR NEVER, MY AUTISM WORKED ME INTO A CORNER, FUCK

Just try to enjoy it

Talk to a medical professional, you most likely have depression.

I have been there and you need to get help. Admit that you need help and talk to someone.

i don't know who to talk to. no one wants to help me

>it's now almost 2pm, I spent the entire day on Veeky Forums
>Was suppose to go to the gym
Most gyms are open till 10 if they even close.

>Was suppose to look for a job
The internet doesnt close. Hit up monster, careerbuilder, whatever you need to and apply

>Had a list of tasks to complete
You woke up at 6, which means at earliest you go to bed at 10. you have 7 hours to complete your task.

>did literally nothing
you've done nothing so far. It can continue this way, or you can stop being a whiny bitch and go do something

It's probably for the best anyways. I've hated myself my entire life and only when I lost weight did I feel more comfortable.

Time to get Veeky Forums I guess.

See you on the other side, OP.

Grow user grow

I know there's still time. I'm just upset that my entire day went, with nothing to show for it.

Just for comparison my mom starts work at 6am, she comes home around 4pm.

It's almost time for her to come home. She spent a whole day at work. I spent the entire day on fucking Veeky Forums or watching youtube. fuck man

just that, a medical professional, its their job to help you. go to the doctors, book with a therapist, anything man. and shit, these anons took the time out of their day to try and help, you're not alone user.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

If it's really tough, call these people. But go to the doctor.

is procrastination a adhd symptom?

No it's a symptom of laziness

Could be. For me it's basically every little task that most people don't think anything of is blown out of proportion by my over active mind and it turns something as simple as going to the shop for groceries into an epic marathon that seems almost insurmountable.

The trick for me is to write lists, establish effective routine and just try not to think about it. You've really got to build the habit of just doing it.

It's the contemplation of a task that really bigs it up and makes it a massive effort. It's good to get used to just getting on with shit from the moment you wake up to the moment you sleep.

I'd have loved to go to college, get a degree and a good job but every degree requires giving speeches and I have an abormal phobia of them. I've always been an otherwise highly capable human being, especially compared to my peers. People who think getting over it is a solution are not comparable to me. I've known my whole life I'd never get a college education and high paying job because of it. Since I was like 10 years old at least. Feels bad man. I've been cucked out of higher learning my entire existence. I'm almost didn't even graduate high school because a class I put off until senior year required giving a speech to graduate. It's so weird. I have ZERO social anxiety in any other given situation. This isn't a thing that can be reasoned with. I've heard everything. I'm basically an uber normie forever trapped in the world of social outcasts and deviants. fml

do it you pussy faggot, my first day was scary as fuck too but I got over it and now the gym is like a second home, go collect your gains, don't give up on yourself you reprobate

If I knew I wouldn'T be here. My only solace is that a problem like this solves itself eventually. Not in a good way, but at least a final one.

kill yourself and you won't have to worry about wasting your life anymore.

I used to be an homeless alcohol.

Now I have a steady job and a decent apartment.

You guys need to realize you will not have a fairy tale life.

You will be average just like everyone else.

The sooner you realize this the better.

Shit will happen and you will lose from time to time.

Big fucking deal.

I went and it was actually really nice.

They got all sorts of equipment, free weights, nice change room with showers, cardio equipment, tvs, massage chair, and even a sauna.

All the people, including the employees, were really nice and helpful.

Will be nice to go back.