Do girls come up to you to take a picture with you when you become aesthetic?

Do girls come up to you to take a picture with you when you become aesthetic?

Maybe if you're at Muscle Beach

rare zyzzzzzzz

got more?

>But you told me Zyzz never fucked with a >=8

It happened to me once, and I couldn't believe it. I wasn't shirtless, but I had a nice tight shirt.

It was the end of year office meeting, and literally, every girl from the floor started flirting with me and taking pictures with me and I received lots of compliments.

zyzz almost exclusively fucked bridge trolls, he was an autist with ottermode body who had to fucking roid to get those minimal gains

It's a known known that Zyzz basically BEGGED girls to take pictures with him.

No. Never.
But I'm not walking around shirtless like Zyzz seeking for their attention.

But I lived in China for a few months and as a blond blue eyed German you are the center of attention. Especially in rural areas. I was asked countless times to take a picture with somebody but most Chinese took creepshots of me, because they were scared to ask or just couldn't speak English. Surreal experience.

This made me realise how good looking women feel. It is a really good feeling getting this much attention, a confidence boost. But sometimes you are just in a bad mood and you fucking hate it, especially with people you dislike.

no

yep

Why do his eyes look so hollow and dead? They're the window to your soul you know

three really drunk fat girls took a picture of me because i have a handsome face, but i was twink mode, not aesthetic. It was probably like a female version of PUA bull shit where they wanted to look like they hung out with attractive people. I closed my eyes for the picture and left before they could wrestle me down to take another one.

I feel bad for the girl in the very back because she's clearly the ugliest and she knows it.

You just answered your own question.

No

It was kinda rhetorical. I was hoping to trigger a zyzz fanboi

fuck you Zyzz is god

that's true autism...

He fugged some gnarly shit.

it happens to me once in a while. last two times i was wearing a tank top and some shorts on. also still a lanklet, kind of like zzyz except thinner waist and more cut up. i also live in a high tourist city. a lot of girls take creepshots of me in summer time. i've had a dude the other day in his car with his gf/wife at a red light take a pic of the block with me in the center of it. i'm like a 7.5/10 in my own eyes nothing special

you tell me

>office meeting
all that pent up tension in offices, no wonder people go wild at office parties

Only if you're Zyzz

>take off shirt
>qt3.14s want pics
One day I may...