Donating blood

How good is it for your health? Not good for gains obviously, but overall health.
Just donated and I feel like I did a full 1hr cardio session.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/why-donating-blood-good-your-health-246379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>giving your healthy blood to some faggot who can't make their own

are you a commie or something?

literally all it does is make any recovery slower until you've produced more blood.

Not gonna make it

It's good for your moral gains.

It's good for you and it's the equivalent of burning like 500 calories. You need iron though, so you should probably go eat a big steak, that's what I usually do.

Tbfh the whole reason I donated was to lower my iron levels, we men just end up with too much fucking iron that fucks us up in various ways (cancers etc), it's like the price for not bleeding like a bitch once a month.

>Bringing politics into this
Are you a stupid cunt or something? Since when was communism even relevant these days you outdated cunt-moron? Off yourself.

Unless you have haemochromatosis you don't end up with excess iron.

>being this much of a faggot

They measure it before you donate and let it drop through some saline and it went down like a rock, which means I have a lot in my blood.
Fuck off

giving away your own fucking blood... wow good job bro you should raise the child of another man next.

>Fuck off
nah m8

medicaldaily.com/why-donating-blood-good-your-health-246379
Thin blood is better for you. Also you have taken the cuck meme too far. Consider killing yourself as it may prevent risk of being cucked one day.

>Kill self
>Widow brings her bull to your grave
>They fug
>Cums all over your headstone
>Drips into the ground
>Forevercucked

donating blood is such a shit idea - you give your literal life essence away for FREE and you know what they do with it, right? they sell that shit you idiot

blood is a valuable commodity and when you donate it it goes to a COMPANY, not baby jesus, not the government, not a charity

same thing with organ donation

This.

Red Cross is a fucking money machine.

>t. Blood donation worker

Didn't know they had their own shills

>UK
Learn to read you fucking retard. They can't sell it here, it's illegal.
Not sure why asking if something is good for you equals shilling, but I think you should kill yourself just in case.

It's because men were meant to bleed on occasion. Now we're pampered and protected so we don't bleed, and our iron gets too high as a result.

>b-but m-muh laws

yes because nobody in your shit country gets away with anything illegal, right?

>donating to the red Cross
You realize you can donate straight to hospitals right?

How? I just want to help people, and I thought Red Cross was the best option for blood donation. Not that user btw.

Not anywhere here. No system has the time. It's either Red Cross, or one of the traveling buses.

They're all contracted up nice and tight.

>Getting this defensive over a shill accusation

Hmmm....

>Shit country
Says the retardican who voted in a total spastic just because he thought he could hold back the nigger and spic tideby building muh wall

Kek, #maga right faggot

>this guy thinks walls don't real

>Lefties are still buttblasted

holy shit get madder ahmed LOL

>not donating blood to help little kids with cancer
Shit imagine being that much of a cunt you want little kids to die

>Thinks someone living in the UK is affected by the US having a moron as leader.
You only hurt yourself, reddit. Your retard leader is already getting his tongue ready to shove it in our Prime minister's hole because he realises no one wants to be his friend, literally except Netanyahu the fucking kike. Must feel bad knowing how badly you got sold out. What stage of grief are you at right now, bargaining I guess.

I'm 25 and I have given blood 11 times.

I've lived 3 years abroad and didn't donate then, but last year alone I gave 6 times.

Going to go again in February, here we can go once every two months.

I don't feel any effects anymore, I don't lift on the day of donating, so I plan it on a rest day.

I live in Philly and I can give right to one of the major hospitals near me (Thomas Jefferson). They still say they don't get enough and have to resort to buying from the red Cross though.

>>Thinks someone living in the UK is affected by the US having a moron as leader.

Do you honestly believe that leadership in US will only effect people in the US?

Come on, Ahmed, you can't be this clueless

>tfw the most likely change from the MAGA man is that the most commonly traded currency will go from USD to Japanese Yen or some other more stable currency
The odds of that happening are pretty low too. My and "my' countries way of life will continue on the course it's on regardless.
America isn't as big of a deal as Americans try make you believe

>America isn't as big of a deal as Americans try make you believe

THEN WHY ARE YOU SO MAD BRO

HOLY FUCK EUROS FOREVER JELLY

T
R
U
M
P

W
A
L
L

Donating blood burns 650 calories, perfect for cutting.

You also get a free haemoglobin and blood pressure check.

And if they detect aids or something in your blood they give you a call.

And reduced iron reduces your risk of cancer.

Plus while youre donating you can joke around with the qts in the waiting area.
>"so is it that bad?"
>"yeah its really scary and blood goes everywhere"
>she laughs
>ask for her number
>she assumes youre a good person because you donate blood
>gives you her number

>Can't fuck her right there cause not enough blood to get an erection

shit tier advice

A friend of mine does platelets. They dialysis you and strip your blood then give it back. He says he feels the cooler temperatures rush through his veins and he gets a little head high from the lack of oxygen. They give him a ton of snacks and he watched movies. Not the worst way to serve your mandatory community service if you ask me.

>tfw the nurse comments on how huge your blood vessels are