Fat Hate

Fat Hate
FPH FPS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco
youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My fat fuck of a friend's father died from a heart attack (most likely due to obesity). His brother is fit, but he is pretty lazy. How do I get him to change his life so he doesn't end up in the grave in 20 years?

tell him that his dad is dead because he was a fat sack of shit and he'll end up the same way if he doesn't change.

then tell him the feeling he feels from realizing his fatshit dead dads death could have been preventable by looking pretty will be magnified doubly so when his brother and mother have to attend his funeral 40 years to early.

you might lose a friend but you'll save a life.

too*

You guys uploading My Big Fat Fabulous life so we can all enjoy FPH gold?

Honestly, the survivor of breast cancer just looks badass.

I'd date her.

WHERE IS THIS VIDEO

wow, who would have thought parking spaces would oppress people.

brutal shark attack on a whale, on pronhub

youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco

isn't the left one a gorilla, whit a human skull?

Yes

>yeah i'm trying to lose weight
"Are you hungry right now?"
>no, i've just eaten
"Well then you're not really trying are you?"
"You should be hungry every single minute of every single day."
After i say that, he gets visibly upset and mad.
>yeah i should just starve myself

Am i retarded or is he?

>"You should be hungry every single minute of every single day."
That's quite retarded

When i was eating 500 below my TDEE i was hungry constantly even after eating a meal.

Stop eating shitty foods and you'll actually feel satiated.

depends. if he's full of lettuce, it can't be that bad, my guy

Believe it or not, Stumpy there is fit as fuck, He can even swim.

Anyone got the webms of the fatties on a treadmill?

It always gets millions of (you)s but I've been aiPhone fag until now

Now I want to see it

Less calorie dense foods just make you more bloated, not less hungry.

>1:20 in

''I eat regular food I just get bigger''

AHAHA JESUS THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING HIDEOUS AND TO ADD TO THIS AUSTRALIA IS PROMOTING THIS AS BEING ACCEPTABLE???

>"Fat people can do anything a thin person can do"
Oh really m8, how about we go rock climbing sometimes, you'd be a fucking natural.

I don't think meghan Trainor is actually obese though I think she's just kinda heavy. She doesn't look like she's really unhealthy. She's still overrated, has no talent and her music is trash though.

The joke is that fat people will repost that image without reading the text all the way to the end. (You didn't read it all either.)

>JUST
>MY
>GENETIC
>MAKEUP

HOLY SHIT THAT GUY IS THE WORST KIND OF FATTY.

What those news stories and fatasses left out is how they shooped the game characters into fatties like pic related to make them "more like the average woman" to spread their fat acceptance bullshit

>(Middle pic with the lilies and Nymphs)
>"Look, I just came over here to take a shit."

Doing the lord's work.

lmao that face in the second pic

You should never be hungry. When I lost over 150lbs I ate 6 times a day. The secret is to eat until you're not hungry not until you're full. Metabolism increases, body realizes it doesn't need to store fat and you lose weight.

Man, cripples are really rad to me. I love seeing them living their life to the best of their abilities. Such good people.

Bald dude in black shirt just sort of needs help. High fat, low carb, moderate protein diet + amino acids to fix craving.

How do I deal with 'defiant' fat people?
I work with a morbidely obese man

I told him in anger a few days ago that his disgusting legs look like Blue Cheese. Everyday since he has come in to work, with a block of blue cheese, and rubbed it on his leg then ate the entire block whilst I am trying to compile spreadsheets

Its fucking annoying. He calls me the 'lactose intolerant skinny creep'.

This one gets me every time

Being full does not equal to not being hungry. Full just means bloated.

did this ever come out?

triggered

You're a fucking beta cuck if you need advice from a bhutanese card trading forum for dealing with some fat faggot

Fuckin' lol!

Transition to a healthy person first.

mama june tho

sammy hyde does it again

Is that from the MDE book?

>Turned that one whale into two girls
my sides are dead

I enjoyed this.

>I'm fat!!

>that fat girl who split into two skinny girls

GENIUS!

even these news outlets know good shoops when they see them

Yes

>youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Don't bully Joey.

He's a kind soul.

>He's a kind soul.
he's fat ugly and weird

but he still is a greedy fat fuck.
Imagine yourself seeing a naked, obese man sitting naked in his car in a fast-food restaurants parking lot, stuffing his face with shit

>Everyday since he has come in to work, with a block of blue cheese, and rubbed it on his leg then ate the entire block
Problem will solve itself shortly.

She'd be really hot if she were 130lbs

>is tossing dwarfs ok?
Ha!

Same, mirin' hard

Gotta admit it, got me

>1 step at a time

>Those tall as fuck iliac wings
>That angle of insertion of femur
>That wide as fuck pelvic outlet
>"""""""""Human"""""""""

Hmmmmmmm

Blue cheese is expensive. Let him waste his money rubbing it on his legs every day

one guy owns up to his shit. he's gonna make it.
everyone else is delusional

>didnt read all of it

i would just think that's pretty sad.

why is that fats lose all defining sex characteristics.

>that baldy with the black polo
is that what happens when an ectomorph gets fat?

also what is Veeky Forumss opinion on the 3 different body shapes

>I tried and failed
>so I stopped trying
>when you let your diet go to shit after losing weight you gain weight back

fucking revolutionary.

I am so much hate

Are you literally retarded

>you can do all of the things that you think you can only do thin when you're fat

Fucking eat nothing but cabbage for a day until you're full. See if you're not going to be hungry.

It almost sounds like she tries.

Man this always did my head in. They always claim she would be a size 16 by today's standards, which is just straight up impossible.

Fatties gonna fat I guess.

You realise that 2000cal of cabbage is like 20kg right? Do you think you could eat 20kg of cabbage and not feel full?

What is the connection between fat people, salads and fruit?

They all think that having some of those IN ADDITION to their meals will make them lose weight. Of course, the salads are always covered in full fat dressing and the fruit is usually in a syrup of some sort.

Fruit is just plain bad for you, it's gotten a rap for being "healthy" but it's really just empty calories and sugar, you'd be better off not having that lb of strawberries you fat fuck.

resting hr 120 bpm

HUNGRY

the word is

HUNGRY

not FULL

Did she take a leak too? Cus that's kind of hot.

the random capitalisation makes me furious

at first i read "no abs"

Fucking lost it

Yeah, she's fine. There are bigger fish to fry.

Actually whales are mammals, right? You get the idea.

> vanity sizing threw shit outta whack

eggy

Sorry I see what you are trying to say now. Let me correct my earlier statement.

You are literally retarded

I keep seeing that fat blonde chick from secret eaters posted here, the one who made dog fat and for some reason I find her so attractive, I'm not normally into fat chicks but while watching the episode all I could think of was how much I'd want her sitting on my face.

Does anyone have any pics of her?

At least he seems like a smart person, he understands that he's fat because of his poor eating and lack of any movement.

I did a science experiment when I was 8 for my school science fare about what Coke does to your teeth. I had just lost a tooth, and put it in a bottle of Coke for 7 days. There was barely anythin left when I took it out, and what I did take out was mushy and pliable. Set me off soda for life early on.

That is horrific. I wish I had done that as a kid. I didn't get off soda until I was 22

What does Marilyn Monroe have to do with fat acceptance anyways? I'm confused..