Is my DNP fake ?

The guy that sold it to me said it was dosed at 400mg per pill.

>1st day started with 1 pill, no effects felt at all.

>2nd day with 2 pills in the morning, felt a little sick for 30 min that day, otherwise, everything was fine.

>3rd day was today, again, so 2 pills (supposedly 800mg) and no fucking side effects at all.

No heat, no breathing trouble or headache.

I'm at 1600kcal a day so i still lose weight but in a similar way to a classic cut.

I know heat isn't the primary function of DNP but c'mon, starting to get suspicious.

I sacrificed a pill to test it

>pic related

Looks like it's actual DNP so what's going on ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-neD69QYVg
youtube.com/watch?v=rTXC91XZTQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should take 2 additional pills so you get the sides.

You are a dumb stupid nigger this shit builds up in your system it has a 36 hour half life so you feel it more as time goes on god damn your brain must be fake made out of big league chew or some shit as long as your dealer is reputable you got the good stuff but you may already be dead by the time I post this good luck in the afterlife say hi to chris farley for me

I dont want to start a new thread, is it DNP safe to take? Im 20y/o, 2 years into lifting and i want to cut.

can't tell if you're trolling, but I've done several cycles of DNP and brother even at 250mg/day by the end of the first day you've got slight nausea and noticeable warmness. 4-5 days in it's full on inferno mode, but usually day 4 i bump to 500mg/day and by day 5 is usually when I'm hating my life.

take 4 or 5 pills

Safe if taken with proper ancillaries and you stay hydrated. Make sure you still eat enough so you don't go full on atrophy mode and be very careful with your dosing. I took 750mg one day and idk if I had an allergic reaction to it (it can happen in some people even if it's never happened before) but I was throwing up all day and couldn't keep fluids down - which is where it can get dangerous. Had to discontinue cycle and re-stabilize after that so keep that in consideration.

H O S P I T A L

hey fuckhead, why would you take a substance that can potentially kill you without properly researching it? if you had done the proper research, you would know that this shit takes a while to build in your system and that not feeling it does not mean to fucking take more. enjoy dying, dumbfuck.

Is also a valid point. I'd never take it without doing thorough research and KNOWING what you need to do for a proper DNP cycle. I researched it for a couple of months until I knew the ins/outs so I could deal with any problems that arose - and still had some issues. This shit is no joke.

What is one of the first things that you read about DNP. Literally one of the first things everyone should know before fucking taking it. JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT FEEL THE EFFECTS DOES NOT MEAN THAT ITS NOT WORKING!!!! You just took a huge dose like a fucking retard not knowing what the fuck your upper limit is trying to "feel it". Listen, this is what you need to fucking do.

Make a fucking excel sheet right now so that you know AT ANY GIVEN TIME what your current BLOOD CONCENTRATION of DNP is. It takes 15 minutes and is invaluable when you are taking this stuff.

Also OP, people have different tolerances for this stuff so even if someone else tolerates 800mg a day. It doesn't mean you will, or won't.

Jesus fuck you godam idiot you are literally doing everything that people tell you not to. If you fuck up with this stuff and take too much I promise you you will regret it. Even if it doesn't kill you, you will spend the next day feeling so hot that you'll be scared for your life wondering why the fuck you chose to take this stuff without knowing wtf you were doing

maybe you just have a tolerance for it. That doesn't mean take more. Take the recommended dose, don't keep taking them until you feel effects because by then it'll be too late

Sounds good taking chemicals that kills plants

Ok, why are you all losing your shits like that ?

I did read anything i needed.

I NEVER said i'll be taking more and more just to feel, i'm posting to be sure it "may" be normal if i tolerate it more than some.

I wish i had 250mg pills but the fucker didn't have any.

I was planning to go back to 1 pill tomorrow because i'm starting to doubt the legitimity of the product and completely stop at day 5 or 6.

Not complaining cause i'dont lose fat faster, it's because + that, i have no fucking side effects whatsoever.

Yep, it builds up with time but my concern is with all these people taking some lower doses and crying over how bad they feel past the first day.

Holy shit guys, come on.

Also, i drink plenty, keep my electrolytes high, supplement on vitamins and take the pills after i eat.

So more patience ? Ok.

I initially just wanted to know if there is any chance i was fucked by the guy who sold me the thing

800mg, which is a high dose even for 260lb bodybuilders, is not a "normal" dose for a first time. Could it be fake? mabye, check back in a week or so - but still don't up the dose like that because you're playing with fire. Another thing to note is the lower your carb intake is the less heat you'll feel - and fruits are classified as a heat-reducing food choice as well.

The only reason I said I can't believe if you're trolling is because you should feel some general effects of it by now and you're going about it in a very reckless fashion. When I was at 750mg from just the one day and had a reaction to it I almost had to be rushed to the hospital which even if you make it there's no cure to DNP, meaning you either make it through it's course or you cook from the inside out. literally.

And let me re-iterate what my experience felt like. I looked like I literally just got out of the shower from sweating so bad, vomiting constantly, couldn't keep water down, and was so sick/nauseated with everything combined I almost wished it would just end. It's brutal man, when people spout warnings about DNP its because there is a very fine line between an upper dose limit and lethal dosages.

>taking chemicals that kills plants
Like salt?

Good logic, dipshit.

>but still don't up the dose like that

I sure won't. I was planning to take a single pill tomorrow but reading y'all, should i stop ?

>you should feel some general effects of it by now

I feel the same tireness as the last times i cut, nothing special.

Got nauseous a couple hours ago but i was in a car and i'm always sick in that cases.

Doesn't it take like a week to build up? I'd slow down if I were you, bro. You're taking plenty already

Thank you for taking the time to detail it

There is no point in selling fake dnp, it's super cheap and easy to get legally as a bulk chemical. You can literally do it yourself, the hard part is the dosing and the illegal part is the sale for human consumption.

if you had read everything you know it would be building up and you should fucking try more then 3 days fucker

Ok, wtf.

Started to feel a little warmer now.

What do tomorrow ?

400mg or stop ?

say hi to zyzz for us

Brehs, help.

Bump

how hot are you getting?

Absolutely not safe to take, it's a poison that does not belong into your body. Absolutely anything can happen, but I have a feeling you won't listen anyways.

No, it's not safe to take.

rest in peace OP, you stupid fucking faggot

Did you go to the hospital yet

OP here, body got super red, sweating everywhere, feeling hot, and I've got steam shooting out of my ears.

Isn't DNP similar to cyanide in mechanism of action?

Probably just niacin

sup bros

im like pumping my bod with this random shit some guy gave me, but its ok because he's legit and wasn't about the money or anything.

anyway im taking more and more even though i felt sick (will be ok cause like i said he was legit) so shud i keep going i need to look like zyzz for this summer cause my mates mate has a cousin who is blind but she is QT 3.14 as fuck will total smash those beef curtains, so i need to be ripped asap my virginity depends on it.

so my question is should i double the dosage with this random shit made in some guys bath tub, or should i triple?

A little.

It stopped now tho.

Don't listen this fuck.

Just to.remin you cause some think i took 1,6 gr a day.

1st day = 400mg
2nd day = 800mg
3rd day = 800mg

>400mg per pill.

That shit is fake as hell and youre a fucking retard. You can feel the heat and lethargy as early as day 2.

Ahha 400mg dnp pills whats next 100mg anavar tabs?

increase tge dose until you die...its the only way to know for sure

Prepare a way to cool down very quickly just in case. If it is DNP and you somehow had very delayed effects, it can quickly raise your body's temperature to life-threatening levels. get ice packs, throw em in the fridge and be ready.

If anything happens, ill take a cold bath. I have an ice machine.

But really, i was hot for 30 min straight but now i'm at a regular 37°C.

That's what a thought. It's probably underdosed and half what he said.

But not taking the risk

You can test it by lighting one on fire. If it's legit DNP it'll burn up like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-neD69QYVg

>people are putting this in their body
Might as well drink petrol.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTXC91XZTQo
>people are putting this in their body
might as well drink petrol