>Statham and The Rock still get laid, bro
>don't do anything about the illness that takes 4 points off your looks, bro

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2016-2726
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I lost the battle against baldness.

funny because that hair doesn't suit him at all. he'd actually look better if he were bald, now he just looks like some insecure dude who dyes his hair

T. Baldlet

>noticed hair was looking flat and thin
>take some fin
>hair has never been this thick
>feels great running my hands through my thick hair

Fin is the answer

nope but good try

Have you had any sides? I heard it can fuck with you pretty bad

What's fin? My hair at the top of my head is slowly getting thinner

wtf is fin

>not being fin

They live in Nother Europe. If you ask them politely, they'll donate you some hairs for wig.

fucking animals

I searched for "Thick hair fin" and it didn't give me any results. Thanks for the help, amgio.

Zero. Well, my jizz was a bit watery for a while but its back to normal.

Man, you just gotta accept it. Like those dudes with small dicks, it's sad that you guys get all obsessed with this kind of shit. Learn to cope with it and stop measuring your worth by your looks.

if you're studying something worthwhile you can do hair transplant too

Hair loss is actually pretty easily prevented nowadays. Its not reversable thought. You gotta be proactive.

Fin messed me up pretty bad, son.

Well, that's not the case in OP's pic

Something that will litterally castrate you and kill your dick dead.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

>A long term study showed that drug-related sexual side effects such as decreased libido, ED, and ejaculatory disorders occurred in The role of nocebo effect in the causation of ED due to finasteride has been investigated.[7] Nocebo effect refers to an adverse effect that results from the psychological awareness of the possibility of the side effects, but is not a direct result of the specific pharmacological action of the drug. In this study, the group informed about the sexual adverse effects of finasteride reported increased incidence of ED, when compared to the group without information.

I suppose that explains why my pubic hair turned white / translucent, my weird penile rotation, prostatitis, testicular shrinkage, dry as fuck eyes and debilitating brain fog.

A study paid for by the shillers of finasteride?
Oh cool!

You'd be the first, spooky pubes.

Why would a company shill an off patent drug?

>my weird penile rotation

sounds like a good name for an album

grow a thicker hide, bro

>tfw balding since 20
there is no face, too busy to care

Whats the name of that shit that you can buy in a drug store and you drip on the top of your head?

Lmao

Merck's got a lot of prestige running on Fin, given how they've vehemently denied persistent side effects.

Lest we forget that Fin makes up the very foundation of the hair transplant industry, "hair studios" and surgeons can't really afford to have it taken off the market.

or parody cover band of My Chemical Romance.

>Whats the name of that shit that you can buy in a drug store and you drip on the top of your head?

Rogaine/Regaine/Minoxidil

Your penis belongs to the devil now, it will forever spin around like an owls head

fuck yeah, I'm getting next week I'm excited.

Any evidence I give you to the contrary isgoing to be shot down byyou as a conspiracy but..

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2016-2726

>Conclusions:
We found no evidence of androgen deficiency, decreased peripheral androgen action, or persistent peripheral inhibition of SRD5A in men with persistent sexual symptoms after finasteride use. Symptomatic finasteride users revealed depressed mood and fMRI findings consistent with those observed in depression.

It is nice knowing I'll literally never go bald and always have a full thick head of hair.

Tits or gtfo

How do you know?

I recall an Italian study pushing the hypothesis that men experiencing persistent side effects have undergone 5-AR methylation, subjects also showed lower levels of several neurosteroids in their cerebrospinal fluid.

Needless to say, some link in the androgen metabolic chain has shut down or become altered in guys who are dealing with it.

Genetics/no one in my family is balding. I guess if I become a burn victim somehow, that could kill some follicles.

Im not entirely convinced. Fin simply outcompetes the 5ar producer, it doesn't alter any part of the body or even reduce DHT levels 'that' much. Do you have any more details?

Just wait for the cure. It's 5 years away.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

PEPPERMINT OIL!

I'll be 33 in 5 years and too old to slay young punani

Its whatever you're comfortable with, the advice is if you look like before and can't get an aesthetic hair transplant or whatever just buzz it because bald > balding and failing to grasp

It's somewhat reversible if you catch it early enough, but ofc a NW8 isn't gonna reverse back to a NW1.

>33
>too old to fuck 16-24 year old girls

Choose one.

In 2020 a japanese research company is going to make commercially available hair follicle cloning, which is a permanent cure for balding. Even people with 0 hair can be cured entirely.

Just google "tsuji hair cloning". Balding will be a thing of ages past very soon my brothers.

Well yeah. Its somewhat possible to reverse hair miniaturization, but one the hair reaches a certain point, its not coming back.

Do I need to sell my kidneys for the surgery?

The treatment will probably cost about 1000 dollars at first. That's like 10 blowjobs on Craigslist, worth it.

Dont hold your breath. Even if it does come out, cloning and implanting hair will be prohibitively expensive until long after youre too old to care about your hair.

It isn't. They said it will cost 887 dollars.

How so? It still requires a surgeon to work on your scalp and don't forget additional lab cost to clone your shit.
Also, the procedure may be available in 2020 but it's going to be in Japan only. Good luck waiting 5 more years for the US to catch up

Hmm, cheap. 900 dollarydoos for a perfect head of hair is a small price

I dunno about that. If they want to make a profit from their efforts they would want to make it available to their biggest market - average joes. I mean sure it would cost a lot more than a hair transplant (initially) but i think it would most definitely be affordable

>I mean sure it would cost a lot more than a hair transplant (initially)
Conventional hair transplant costs ~$10k

Is there ANYTHING besides fin/rogaine I can do to at least slow down hair loss?

Thats really not that much. Just save 2-3k and enter a payment plan.

certainly not prohibitive

You can try taking pumpkin see oil but its nowhere near as effective as fin.

Stop lifting

>implying I won't just fly to Japan for the treatment

There is a chemical called RU that isn't officially approved or clinically proven but some anecdotal evidence claims it works. You have to order the powder from some sketchy Chinese site and mix it with a solvent yourself, then apply it to your scalp daily.

girls like older guys especially if you're married and rich

Lmao no thanks

try tren

>tfw dont have bald genes

im already going grey though so thats cool

Bald

i think its more the Married (taken, so therefor higher status/taking from another chick) and the Money
not as much the Older

People who say this are just trying to convince themselves theyre safe. (They're not)

>i won't go bald because bo one in my senpai is

What's it like being dumber than a 9th grader who took his first biology class?

Since we're talking about hair I'm going to move to beards.
My only question is do ALL the velus hairs on your face eventually become terminal?
If so I'm fine. I just can't grow a mustache and it bugs the living shit out of me. I have these whispy blonde hairs that stop growing at like 1/2in.
Anyone know this feel?
At least I have hairs there right, they must EVENTUALLY develop?
Does anyone here who is like 30 have a timeline of when their beard stopped developing?

I just refuse to grow out my beard because it outpaces my mustache so god damned much.

This is an actual picture of how thick my beard gets

But this is how thin my mustache stays even after months. Like halfway inbetween velus and terminal hair.
(Here is my uncles dogger)

I put rogaine on my face

Transition to a shemale

Thomas?

How long did it take? Are you taking 1.5 mg?

No.

why are you even on Veeky Forums if you don't even lift

I have a muscle disorder.
I just came here for beard talk.
It's HEALTH and fitness, not just fitness.

How 2 get?

1.25mg daily

Doctor/dermatologist or just buy it off the net

no its not you retard

what that picture doesn't show is that he has a frankenstein scar on the back of his neck and he has to take dick-killing propecia for the rest of his life if he wants to keep his hair gains.

I started balding when I was 18 and started shaving when i was 20. I'm 26 now and being bald hasn't negatively affected my life at all. If you aren't an autist and have personality and confidence hair doesn't matter.

Should I just Google for it or do I have to get on tor

(1) Some shampoo like nioxin
(2) Pumpkin seed oil
(3) Saw palmetto
(4) Green tea

There's some supplements where saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil are mixed together.

please remove that immediately

i used finesteride for 3 years and it didn't do jack shit for my hair. I'm not bald but horribly thinning. Not even a month off fin I get morning boners and gained 5lb muscle. Finesteride lowers your test levels so when I got off I gained a surge of lean weight. Screw fin, save for transplant

>finasteride lowers test

Except its proven to raise test by about 20%

And lbm is proven to to raise in comparison to fat when on fin. Stop lying. You just got fat.

They put trannies on that shit for a reason you shill.

And why do they do that? Because a bald tranny isn't all that desirable an outcome. Trannies are on a host of drugs for their conversion, including 6mg a day of fin. Male hair loss treatme calls for only 1mg a day. Stop scare mongering.

You serious?

Yes. There are other reasons too, fin is an anti androgen and blocks ar5 But fin alone cant and won't feminize you.
What do you honestly expect fin to do aside from lower ar5 levels by 60-70%?

10k for a cure all? I'd pay.
Hair transplants don't cure. You need fin for life.

That japanese is stuff is not a cure, it's just a new technology of transplantation that won't require to scalp you first

How the fuck do you go from being bald to having hair? Everyone you know and everyone at work would know

>went from 3/10 to 4/10

stunning success story

No, the Japanese shit is meant to be a cure.

The shame of having no hair is greater than the shame of suddenly getting it back. Besides, im sure his new hair made him successful so he went on to a better job with better new co-workers and friends.