Coordination and general Athleticism

How to improve coordination? I've been using a skateboard and a hacky sack but I can't tell if it's working.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/coconutflower_/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sum weed too amirite

I was kept in a small box, so I never developed any physical skill whatsoever as a child. I would play basketball or something but I'm so bad it's pathetic and embarrassing, that's why I am using shit I can do in my room

by playing sports, namely basketball and soccer find a court with some nigs and start shooting hoops

M-MOMMMY MOMMMY user WANT MILKY MILKY

girl on the right has a 4/10 face

I'd still hit it harder than a jackhammer on a marble road

Coordination is largely task specific, as well as athleticism. As you repeatedly do a task, your brain sets up the pathways to move the body more efficiently and you develop the musculature to support the balance and stability needed. For example, if you want to do shit on a balance beam, you need to be on a balance beam or similar support.

Some things have carry over. Free weight work helps to develop overall proprioception, balance and musculature to support certain movements. But you need to spend as much time if not more doing the tasks you wish to be proficient in

Play a sport
Dance
Do some type of martial art
Do some athletic drills
And if you have no actual reason to build co-ordination then you are litterally just doing it as a hobby, so anything you do will make you better.

And...
I want both of them.
It's not fair.
My heart wanting two women, not only that, two women I will never meat.

same

the secret is in repetition of movements

I badly want to sniff and cram my tongue inside the left one's asshole while she's standing like that :'(

>4/10

Cmon user..that's at least a 6. The body makes her an easy 7.5

>tfw just being white isnt enough to get a qt black gf
why does everything require effort

>no thicc African and Hawaiian threesome
what the fuck am I doing

white is right, stfu cuck

>being called a cuck for cucking black bois

What has this board done to you?

>girl on the left
UUUUHHHH YOU WANT A DE YOKAHOMA TIRE

I follow that girl on instagram. She is like 6'3 and is half Korean

IG handle pls?

Link?

instagram.com/coconutflower_/?hl=en

Go back pretty far for the good stuff

Cheers lads

he believed too many /pol/ memes and now he can't stop himself from being one...

/pol/
not even once

She looks polynesian, though

Thanks! Do you have her friend's too?

uhhh...wow. racist much? that girl is an oriental beauty, and i will not stand for basement dwellers like yourself calling her names because they feel threatened by a woman's right to express herself.

Damn I wish I had a hot black girlfriend

if thats 4/10 can you post what your 8/10+ would be? Because op's pic girl is gorgeous.

Honestly how can white girls even compete?

I love how you just kept talking about yourself, specifically directing your comment to an user who clearly did not ask nor care.

with athletics you want to train particularly for your goal. you want to jump well, jump a lot. you want to throw well, throw a lot.
Taekwondo will do wonders for you coordination flexibility and agility, if you're too embraced to just jump around in empty basketball court.
"General dexterity" doesn't develop much after your teens.

tfw no qt amazon corean-black gf
FUCK.MY.LIFE.

they can't

Muh dick

Only with their face because full blacks often have ape faces.

With skin tone and body they can't compete though.

Conclusion: date a mixed qt3.14