Sex

What are some training methods to explode your sex game? I want to really makey girl cream every time. Anyone have any experience in this?

kegal exercises

>Anyone have experience in this?

Yes, we all do. Personally, I've had sex with over 9000 women, and they were all 10/10 models, no big deal.

Sand and milky coins

same desu including ops mother

Isint that just for harder erections and better orgasms? I feel like I'm hard enough

Reroll as a redguard

be black

he didn't say rape game

don't do dis

Masturbate frequently and cover yourself in a thin layer of your cum, so they smell it and know you are experienced.

hmmm well from my high level of experience i would say that it's good to combo them as much as possible before the sex goes down. like progress from feeling them up to fingering them while you feel their tits or something at the same time. maybe while ur fucking grab a tit with 1 hand and her neck with the other lol. i think a lot of girls would probably like having their nipples licked and stuff too reeeeeeeee

rub her clit while youre fucking

>tfw white but like black wymyn most :(

Any exercises that make it easier for her to get you off?

Keep your fist still and fuck it instead of fapping. That way you get your core, endurance and form better instead of just laying there.

Kegels would help, sort of. What would help you out the most is communication, though. Find out what's getting the biddie off and do it more.

i want to have 100 girls on omegle mire me enough to have camsex with me and i want to record all the encounters, all by the end of the year

is this autistic?

i like showing off my big dick and gains

It's...pathetic.

But I make mixtapes overlaying audio of girls mirin over workout music, so who am I to judge.

What's up with Asian men?

Bean fever

The bunda is too alluring and there is a major bunda shortage in the asian population.