/fraud/ - steroids general

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10443664),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before asking first time beginners' advice, read through the steroid reddit's wiki and post the following:

Time spent lifting

MAGA

>tfw I don't remember whether I pinned left vg or right vg monday

I keep fighting about everything and then I start roaring and it's a mess.

Dropping to a cruise dose and actually taking an AI. Pray for me that I I'm just having mood swings and I'm not irreparably damaged.

are u on tren

Praying 4u bimbo. Did you ever get into that mindful breathing stuff you were interested in last summer?

Also when you get the chance would be curious as to your thoughts on this:

>Never knew about this - thanks for the insight bimbo. Was kinda gung-ho about running an 8 week var cycle due to reading about how it significantly increases androgen receptor expression in muscle tissue (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10443664), ostensibly doing so in adipose tissue as well. Is this what you consider var's "job"?

>Might look into epistane+ubiquinol now that you mention it. How long did you run 60-75mg? Most people look like they're running 40mg for around 4-6 weeks.

>dat innocent lip bite
no tren blast of this world could make me as ravenous as this simple look

Mirin jerrbears

I call var a miracle drug mostly for its low impact results coupled with just how feel good it is for my body in general. I can Slav squat on var. not typical. Androgen receptor expression mediated through var? I dunno ask brick.

Run 60mg epi for 6-8 weeks imo. Coupled with cardio, cool dude mineral Supplements and ubiquonol you should be one lean doggy with a nice heart.

First timer here, whats the easiest place to self pin?
Been thinking glutes but im kinda retarded and im scared ill cripple myself;
Will be applying only 1 cc twice a week

VG

Alexis Ren is the GOAT

>tfw really want to do a cycle

where else
im unironically scared of being too dumb to pin my glutes and fuck myself up

Vg isn't glute and vg is literally the easiest

if you need to meme arrow your wish to do so without details, you should do some required reading

w2c reptile skin striation

If i pin a vein, after i take the the siringe back and switch needles can i pin the same spot? obviously avoiding the vein but applying on the same side

1 g tren A

fair enough

yes

Those obliques tho. As much of a sane humane approach I have to my blasts, I might just start literally >roiding for this kek

I originally started lifting to cosplay guts. Lame story I know. I did Toguro once.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

get a load of this nerd

Not lame at all. Coming from a similar approach. Cosplayed Silver Rayleigh a while ago, dyed hair and beard and shit. Fun stuff.

Pics?

>can U find C H E M??

Those of you who remember the previous 3 or 4 threads, when I was telling you about my fucked up weekend. Assaulting a police officer, being sucker punched and knocked out cold for 20mins and later trying to killmyself...

All is well. No charges were filed, I simply had to write an apology letter and agree to seek help. They were more concerned with my own safety apparently. Got off pretty lucky on that one ay lads

>I cosplayed fridgemode with dyel arms look at me

kek

have been lifting for 9 months, not on my natty limit but have made good progress, gonna start pinning test to try to get at least to my real natty limit and then keep it till the next cycle, what do you guys think?
is the "you should lift for at least 2 years before roiding" thing just a meme?

I really wanna get better and im down to do it despite the side effects, why should i wait before boosting myself?

>Pics?
not on this phone, will maybe post them another thread if the topic comes up

>>can U find C H E M??
not sure I want to lol, what a beautiful mess this picture is

fite me irl fag 1v1 i sware on me mum

but yes, he is not goal body at all i just liked the char and had the fitting hair and beard lol

What am I doing wrong, /fraud/?

I've been going to a big gym for over a year now and no qt3.14 bear gymbro has taken me under his wing and introduced me to roids.

What do I have to do to get dem hookups?

>doesn't realize he was born just in time to buy any steroid he wants on the internet

When are you guys going to start your cuts for summer? Gotta up the cardio to 30minutes ED too. Fugg.

end of march

it's winter coat season here p much all the way until the end of april

TFW no perma bearmode climate. These past couple days it was 72 here but our weather is all over the fucking place.

Already started
> tfw just barely fit into size 30 custom belt hole

Only a few more months of pmsf left, lads
If I cut out drinking Id lose an additional lb a week baka

Hey man my ex still won't take me back due to me not changing yet, I start arguments quite a bit and I'm all over the place at times. I wonder if it could be due to never running an AI also get jealous now and then which maybe is from increased estro idk

Yeah a lot of the same issues here. I get no physical estrogen sides but I definitely think mental now.

I've been with her since I started gear and in the beginning I was fine but as time has gone on Ive ran more gear and it's just gotten worse, maybe an AI will solve this. Lol now that I think about it mostly everyone I know on shit isn't in a serious relationship.

That a guy?

Again same here.

what are you guys running without an AI?

I've never done psmf, do you feel like shit given how low calorie it looks to be?

Negative ghostrider. Look at the titty for confirmation.

How is a size 30 bad let alone something that requires months of psmf????

We eating disorder general now.

Literally any time im moody it's estro

The brain fog is real, I was eating extra yesterday and today for my interview

But once you get used to feeling tired its fine
Doesnt change how mustard tastes

I had a thinner waist last summer when I needed that hole, its tight now
Plus I just have a girly frame and already planned out my cut so no matter what Im going through march

>now

>The brain fog is real
Well scratch that then.

Pussy
Its like you dont even want to be
#7%
#shredded
#notipcrew

I've ran all of my cycles without an AI. Tried letro a while back but I'm convinced it caused my hair loss and the actual gear hasn't lol.

Wew Golden corral buffets erryday. Gotta eat big to get big.

>Haven't ran an AI before
>Runs strongest AI first time.

Kay. Maybe try arimemedex first next time you decide to try or exememestane.

Hopefully we're not fucked for good, I'm ordering an AI now and maybe it can help me out enough to sort out things with her.

>its tight now
O I see

I wear 29 jeans without a belt and have to pull them up sometimes and I am fat as fuck

>size 30
>size 29
fucking manlets

Thats disgusting
They should not let that level of obesity in public

Gotta eat small to get small
Cmon
>tfw spending $30 a week on food

6ft king of manlets
I wish I could reach the top shelf of the fridge

Are there any proven effective drugs or substances that I can use to increase my natural T levels significantly from the lower range to the upper range?

hcg, cl--

>significantly
no

>Plus I just have a girly frame

>>significantly
>no
by that I mean like go from borderline clinical low test to the mid to upper ranges for man in mid 20's. Not anything like an actual steroid cycle. I guess thats not very significant in comparison to a cycle. But thanks any way I will check that stuff out. and the cl--. Do you mean that stuff that is typically used for pct?

Clomid, yeah. Depending on why you have low test HCG and clomid may work. But you will get you to the middle of the range, not the high end. And they may not work at all depending on the root cause.

Im narrow as heck baka

100 mg test got me to 800ng/dl

For comparison hcg and pregnenolone got me to ~550

>tfw spending $30 a week on food
Wow that's impressive. What do you eat in a given day?

k thanks I will look into that. I think I'd likely just start with hcg and pregnenolone and judge from there if I need anything else like the clomid or test

Chicken and protein shakes with a banana
I think Im going to spend more for more processed chicken so I have extra time for achool work though

>psmf
>drinking
what are you doing nigger

is that what fucking lyle looks like wtf? such an advocate of psmf and he is a fat piece of shit?

>Im narrow as heck baka
ur perfect just the way u are jerry, dont let anyone ever tell u otherwise. not even urself

Heh...

This. Like, maybe those calories would be better spent on fat or even more protein for hunger station, just maybe, or not consumed to speed up the PMSF?

>months of PMSF

sounds fun jerry

what's the point of being shredded and hairy? shave when you finish the protocal

D H B
H
B

>what's the point of being shredded and hairy? shave when you finish the protocal

>what's the point of being shredded and hairy? shave when you finish the protocal
Nah bruh trim that shit. I do #2-3 all over my chest and sometimes shorter in my back. Girls say they like guys with no hair but they lie (surprise) and go crazy for a little chest and ab hair. That and I have folliculitis so I can't really shave

I dunno, I think hairless is the best look if you are lean.

Really shows off definition.

A 00 is much less effort and the same effect as shaving, desu, you are right

I mean it comes down to personal pref, but refrene bimbos before and after pics...

GOD YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT IT MAKES ME SICK

He looks like if revoltech designed a human figure

my photos nowadays are looking more decent no bully

only thing I don't like (that I can't change) is stretch marks. size, lack of lats, all can be worked on.

My delt insertions are supposed to be bad, but they don't bother me, and I don't plan to compete, so who cares

i wish all those figures have ridic. v taper

>ridic. v taper
Lmao
You have to use that angle to even see your lats
Kys

ok post your natty pics after 4 months of lifting and lets see your huge lats bro

Why would you purposely shave your nipples into a gyno shape

>Run 60mg epi for 6-8 weeks imo. Coupled with cardio, cool dude mineral Supplements and ubiquonol you should be one lean doggy with a nice heart.

Thanks bimbo. Sources appear to be running light on epistane so I might test the waters with var for now and use epistane once I can stock up on it.

I'm not as knowledgeable about bp mitigation techniques as I'd like to be, so it'll give me a good amount of time to do some reading so I feel comfortable with it and understand the underlying mechanics behind your advice.

Yep. Best 3D

Which country do you live in? No way I can imagine this happening in the USA unless you just happened to find the coolest cops in existence.

see You'll find people who subscribe to the lift for at least 2 years before-hand type of idea and those who started roiding after mere months of lifting. Post age and body fat %.

Why are you in a rush after only 9 months?

Nice man, mirin. Did you see my post a few threads ago about the other info that comes in the bloods?

I'm so very curious about your natty T levels. No way that I'm doubting your weaponized autism has lead to your extreme levels of commitment and dedication following masT's advice but I feel like I just wasn't able to shed fat and retain muscle at the rate you did with 275 ng/dl with a good discipline in diet and high intensity lifting.

>it's a "let's cover my love handles with clothes and hope they don't notice" episode

>Nice man, mirin.

>Epistane tested at 61.3% purity; according to /u/janoshik is due to the same impurities present in his reference sample but at roughly 20x the quantity, resulting from old and/or improperly stored raws.

Seems to be a common issue specifically for epistane

Tfw gonna spend my saturday going to a fucking video game tournament out of claustrophobia and boredom while everyone else is fucking bitches

you have shitty taste

Yeah, exactly. Apparently one of the China raw sources had a bunch of it that they got tested at like 99% (not an independent test though lol) but it's all sold out. One source had mentioned that they'll get it in stock within a week or so - will wait on anecdotal reviews or purity tests before stocking up. Shit's expensive based on other sources' historical price lists but I trust bimbo's judgement/evaluation of the worth of the drug.

Read somewhere (maybe the same thread you are quoting from) that epistane or perhaps one of its clones was alleged to convert into a different, illegal hormone when stored improperly (which is what people suspect led to stane being made illegal from previously being legal).

Shitty taste in women? Maybe. Women are a meme though so I'm fine with that.

why are you such a beta bitch, what with constantly seeking validation from others and complaining the very instant you don't receive it

waaaahh im spending my weekend going to a video game tournament rather than fucking loose tinder whores

give me a fucking break

>Women are a meme though so I'm fine with that.

>what with constantly seeking validation from others and complaining the very instant you don't receive it
wat?

I do not use steroids because I am not a faggot.

Real men don't use -- or need --steroids.

If you use steroids, you're just a failure of a manlet and should just kill yourself.

Steroid users are just another kind of skeezy drug addict; you can tell by the change in their personality, and how irrationally they defend their addiction.

Steroids give you gyno.

Steroids will kill you.

Steroids make you rage uncontrollably.

Everyone can tell you're on steroids and they don't respect you because of it.

Steroid users look like circus freaks; who in their right mind would do that to themselves willingly?

Women don't like guys on steroids because they know they'll probably get beat up by them at some point.

Women think guys on steroids are 'too big' and don't trust them -- and they're right not to. Everyone knows steroid users are out of control druggies.

Steroids are illegal in most countries and you're committing a felony if you have them or use them. Even in countries where it's not illegal if you're drug tested you'll lose your job for using them.

Steroids make you gay; it's been scientifically proven.

>not mastering the art of the blade instead of having premarital sex
smdh

Cut down from 189, down to 163 natty, used dnp for 3 weeks low dose and lost 10lb pure fat. Took a month off and maintained that weight, now im finishing off my supply of dnp currently, but I've been the same weight for the last week with no changes. I know with dnp you go mainly off of how you look, but i feel like i look the same. Is that resistance shit real? Doesn't feel nearly as dreadful as the first time. Goal is just 145, feel like i should be able to make it easy.

If u read my cbt posts I told everyone flat out that I pulled up my boxers to hide both my love handles and my stretchmarks

here's an angle of them

u think I really gonna try to decive ppl here after blogposting about the stuff I have posted that is just insane levels of cringe?

I did, but you said we won't even know according to female hormone panel.

I think I will do it when I am one month into bulk, because I am sure my fucking hormone levels are lower than normal now

What if you are a girl?

>Steroids make you gay

Bimby would have to agree

HAHAAHAHA he's bigger and more shredded than people on steroids

KEK

no wonder that everyone is mad

good job man, respect

i thought about it and i would literally fuck a hot/feminine enough trap

like my brain does not see anything "bad" or wrong with it, and it actually seems hot

lol

>lul i havent been avoiding everyone in my life because im ugly with these glands and autistically venting about having to do so on a japanese imageboard where we share frogs

xdxd

who said anything about premarital?

Depends on the trap.