Will HGH shots help with my height at 18? I'm 5'5 1/2 and I just turned 18 but I'm still growing

Will HGH shots help with my height at 18? I'm 5'5 1/2 and I just turned 18 but I'm still growing.

Height is entirely genetic.

There's nothing you can do.

Don't wanna hear that, I just want help

just take all the steroids you can find and you should be tall in a couple of months

I was 6'2 when I was 12..haven't grown since. It's all genetics, there is very little you can do. Eat perfectly and stretch your spine and you can grow maybe half an inch.

What you want to hear is irrelevant.

Aside from a legbreaking surgery which costs tens of thousands of dollars and months as a cripple, there is nothing you can do.

Seek answers no longer, because they don't get 'more true' than that one.

I'm sorry.

You want to be tall because girls, right? Literally the only reason? Well they deserve a boycott if such things are a dealbreaker. They need to reevaluate what they 'require' in a society of pure luxury and digital wonders. We don't climb trees or fight large cats anymore.

If your growth plates aren't closed?
Yeah supposedly.
It's what they give to short dudes in adolescence to kick start their growth.

But if you have anything that even looks remotely like cancer or a family history of it...you're going to get fucked harder then a blue haired dyke in a black frat. So....watch out.

I have a gf she is 4'11 but I'm insecure someone much taller or with a bigger dick will crush me :( I don't show it but I live in constant fear. All my life I felt disrespected because I'm short

My growth plates aren't closed
I hope you're serious

> but I'm insecure someone much taller or with a bigger dick will crush me :(
So you're going to play their shitty mentally ill game? You want to beat a braindead moron at their own game?

>All my life I felt disrespected because I'm short
I understand but you can't give them the keys, either. This is one of the few times where it's valid to say that it's not your fault, and largely women's. It's their turn to use their brains.

Steroids will crush you. Don't do it, stupid.

Read some Eckhart Tolle and stop equating your sense of self with your height, your more than that

The reality is that a lot of people do just judge a person at first glance by something that SHOULD BE well documented is purely genetic.

Like people are under this misapprehension that height is a matter of fitness or diet that can just be worked on. When it isn't.

Or that it's similar to facial wrinkles, where later in a person's life, how a person's face looks is indicative to how their attitudes were on a daily basis for years. And it isn't that either.

I went years just sorta being treated badly, or at least substandard, and I'd never really thought about height until much later when I was meeting other people who seemed really meek and dejected like I was. They were short for their age and gender too.

Height is discriminated against. Don't kid yourself. The onus can't be put on them.

So you recognise nothing's gonna change your hieght sept you maybe naturally growing a little more so what's the plan be salty the rest of your life and blame women ? Or man up stop giving a fuck and start slaying pussy

> so what's the plan
>blame women ?
Who said there was a plan? And who said this was SOLELY women? People treated me shittily and it was mainly men who I had never met in my life.
Society is in trouble because people are being treated shittily for things decided for them at birth.

The plan? I dunno. Changing your attitude doesn't change the fact. The only strategy is to not be constantly meeting new people you have to win over. You get called manlet around here if people figure out you're short. Even here, where people can't see you.

What are they supposed to get over? They haven't done anything wrong, and they continue to be treated as though they're rotten. That's one hell of a thing to get over when even the economy is in shambles.

I am 18 just like you but i am 5'10", can i still reach 6'0" or atleast 5'11, i am a late bloomer so i have been growing all this years but slowly, last year i was 5'8"

if you're still growing mate, buy some mk677 from irc.bio

It'll make your body produce more growth hormone; If you have any more growth left in you, it'll tease it out.

Take it before you go to bed and 2 hours after food. Otherwise it'll up your insulin resistance

Believe

Don;t take steroids. they'll make your growth plates close. If they're still open do

Honest answer here.
I was 5'4" when I was 20. I used testosterone and occasional hgh from age 20 to 23 off and on. I gained about 40 lbs of muscle and a little over 2 inches in height during that time. Everyone says bullshit when I tell them that, but anyone that knows me saw it happen.

I hadn't grown at all after about 17 but using sterons and growth did cause a little growth spurt even though everything I've read says it's impossible. I actually think the Test did most of it because I only used the HGH for around 6 months.

Yes it will, but you might be a little too old mate

What about dick

Wrap your flacid dick around a barbell and lift it