What are these things? I always get them when doing calf raises from the pussy pillow on the machine

What are these things? I always get them when doing calf raises from the pussy pillow on the machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Identify-an-HIV-Rash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wikihow.com/Identify-an-HIV-Rash

what am i looking at here

u have AIDS bruh

Fucking kekked. I don't even care if it's real or not

Uh broseph you have HIV, sorry breh.

youre bruising kinda from the stitching on the pad or more likely the seam that runs along the top of your shirt, get a hoodie & itll stop

I get those too after leg exercises, they're just popped blood vessels, takes about a week to disappear for me.

You got them on your shoulders and I also get them there from squats, it's literally harmless :)

Hey wait. I remember you. You made that thread not too long ago

I should get off Veeky Forums for a while, honestly

I got this everytime.. it's blood small veins that "blows" inside your skin, it's a normal type of bruise. nothing to worry m8

It's terminal cancer, I'm sorry. Actually though lol seriously that's what my friend had before he started chemo, get it checked out man.

I get it on my rear delts when I have to readjust the bar when squatting and slide it to the side a little. I think its just a scratch/bruise

It happened to me. I just assumed they were like bruises since they usually disappeared after a day or two.
I never cared too much about them because my skin is shit and it gets bruised pretty easy.

>actually though lol seriously
>though lol seriously
>lol seriously
>l o l s e r i o u s l y

>the thought of HIV
>that level of irreparable damage to the body

Rly makes u fucking vomit

you have literally be a fucking retard if you can't figure out where you got this bruising when you had metric shit ton of weight on your shoulders

Nausea and vomiting
Mouth sores
Fever
Diarrhea
Muscle pain
Cramps and body aches
Enlargement of your glands
Blurred or hazy vision
Loss of appetite
Joint pain

kek i have them too i showed my medical friend and he said it was probably rashes from the gym equipment since i only ever get them after lifting but i guess theyre popped vessels that makes more sense now

It's pretty fucking simple, skin gets squeezed under gym equipment (barbell and whatnot) and pops blood vessels, definately nothing to worry about u idiots.

I get these on my upper back after pressing my shoulders into the bench when I'm bench pressing

Diosmin and vitamine C seem to help me