TDEE is 2,700

>TDEE is 2,700
>No possible way I eat over 2,000 a day
>Only recently started eating three meals a day, been eating two a day for over two years
>Only 35~ lbs overweight
>Losing weight at this point feels like a lost cause
>Comparable to trying to play chess against god

Other urls found in this thread:

foundmyfitness.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uxM_CLsvieE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Count the calories of everything you eat one day. You didn't just magically violate the laws of entropy and get fat without eating more energy than you expend

>No possible way I eat over 2000 a day
This is what all people who don't count calories say. For real, once you start to ACCURATELY count calories, you will see that you eat a lot more than you thought

I barely ever move so maybe that's it. I have calorie counted for months and easily kept it under 1,700

I counted calories for months.

This just isn't true. You're lying.

Post an average day of food. You're counting something wrong.

Already did the leg,back,and arms days should i go again?

first breakfast: extra large chocolate milkshake and a micgriddle from mcdonalds
second breakfast: 6 pancakes with icecream from Denny's
lunch: Triple Meat burger with extra large vanilla shake and large fries from What-A-Burger
First Dinner: 12 slow cooked baby back ribs from my local BBQ
Second Dinner: 32OZ steak, rare, cooked on my home grill

Alright, nevermind then. My bizzle

Don't even try, fatties are so good at lying that they believe it themselves

I wish I was lying. You think I enjoy being JUST FAT ENOUGH to be unlikeable? At this rate I should just go full Auschwitz and limit myself to 500cal a day

Create a user on Myfitnesspal and link the dairy for today here.

lol

Top lulz breh

>sugar sodium shit carbs no brotein
breh

Already have an account.
Posted another SS already

You're obviously underestimating how much you actually eat. You're not a scientific anomaly, you're just stupid.

Fun fact: pretty sure this is the day I almost broke my tooth from biting down and not realizing where the fork was in my biscuits and gravy

>Give me proof
>*gives proof*
>No

I literally just showed you exactly what I ate I think you're just retarded.

>eating that shit
Are you 14?

Do you track weight each morning, on a scale? You should see what way your are going then. Also, try IF out.

>TDEE is 3,000
>Have to shove 3500 calories of food in my face everyday
>still having trouble gaining weight

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not that guy but you might be the actual retard if you can't figure out to eat less. a log is just that, a log. your measuring or calculating suck ass. I assume you have a food scale and not eyeballing.

dude breh breh

here's what you do breh

order an xxl triple meat pizza, cover that shit in VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

yess bruh oh yes

you're eating biscuits gravy and cinnamon rolls for fucking breakfast and pretending it only amounts to 600ish calories. You're full of shit or this is a troll

Do you eat your crunch berries without milk you fat fucking retard?

Here's your fool proof new menu
breakfast: 2 eggs, salsa, 3/4 cup otmeal

snack protein shake

lunch: spinach chicken salad, throw some vegetables in there as carbs

dinner half a cup of rice and a chicken breast, broccoli or spinach

eat that and tell me you don't start losing weight with all the processed fucking garbage you're throwing down your gullet

I figured out I was eating almost 3k a day before I stopped.

Today I'm at my calorie limit (a little over but my 2 mile walk brought me under my 1900 goal) what do I do with these hunger pains ?

First off wtf with all the carbs

second off are you weighing out how much you eat?

Hur dur I can eat 4 boxes of pasta because I skipped breaky

I wish

>pizza

i would but I'm not in the new jersey/new york area

plus greasy food is starting to make me sick. I had 5 guys a few days ago because I was looking for something fast and a lot of calories but i ate it and it made me feel awful

it was a 700 cal burger tho, but never again

the numbers on your clicker clacker aint tellin u da troof

in other news, OP eats sugar and is fat -- complains on fitness board about the utter impossibility that his diet is to blame because of these facts/alternative facts

ur tellin me god didnt create monkey humans to eat sugary treats and chickey nuggies?

The site automatically adds the calories or I add them from the nutritional facts you idiot

>not eating processed garbage
I said I was fat not rich

Not OP, but also been cutting recently. 6'0 and 170ish lbs. Am I doing it right or wrong? Any tips?
Pic 1/3, lunch was a bowl of chicken noodle soup. I try to overestimate a bit.

Super cutting mode

Under 1000 calories a day

>not healthy user
Fuck you, that's why you're fat

Every fit form ever seems to agree that calorie deficit = weight loss because TDEE meme

I'm not weighing anything. I either measure with measuring cup or eat entire package of something.

The site shows you what I'm eating have you never looked at MFP before?

2/3
I usually do cardio but rested on it today, it lists 50 push-ups and 100 sit-ups like this

>Do you eat your crunch berries without milk you fat fucking retard?
top? keky??

3/3, macros n shit.

ARE YOU WEIGHING THE FOOD WITH A SCALE MORON?

you can't seriously believe youre going to lose weight eating jimmy deans for fucking breakfast.

the shit you are eating costs more than some eggs, chicken breasts, and vegetables ever would

You're just too retarded to even reason with and will fail no matter what

Just get off this site and stay fat you fucking failure

Yeah I don't care about people being healthy I care about being unattractive/fat. So yeah. Absolutely support SUPER ULTRA CUT MODE.

I'll go aushwitz mode and limit diet to water and crackers if I don't kill myself by tomorrow

Well how much do you weigh

LEPITIN
E
P
I
T
I
N
INSULIN
N
S
U
L
I
N
FUCKING READ A BOOK GODDAMNIT

Then do it, but instead of crackers eat chicken

Why would I weigh the food with a fucking scale? If I eat an entire microwave BBQ sandwich and the nutritional facts are on the back, why would you weigh that with a scale? We're talking about PACKAGED FOOD. I didn't go out and kill a cow and slap it on a slice of mystery bread you fucking autist.

What does (diabetes word) have to do with weightloss?

just fuck off. seriously

Autistic person calling a normal person autistic

love it, you're totally right! just keep doin what you're doin and everything will work out!

on a side note:
>OP
>not making it

>they've become self aware!

You literally suggested I weigh a packaged store bought food item with a scale.

OK.

But.

Why would I weigh
(Packaged food)

With a scale?

I could be fucking Dwayne Johnson and still be asking this. If a package says "25oz" and I eat the whole thing, why do I need to be berated for not weighing it?

Are nutritional facts just not that accurate? FDA just a meme? Can't trust muh governments?

Pls respond

What does insulin have to do with wieght loss? Your a noob. Go read about insulin. Its more of a muscle building/fat storage hormone, but yeah it's a factor in wieght loss because glycogen and then a cow jumped over the price of tea in Russia Vladimir puddin is my nightlight man

packaged foods. the answer was packaged foods you dense motherfucker. the problem is your choice of shit food.

fuck dude pls stop posting

I'm not the one that recommended weighing something when I already know how much it weighs.

Do you guys here pop your dumbbells on a scale to make sure they're accurate too?

Oh so this is a non GMO type meme now. Yeah I'm pretty sure that wasn't the point. They asked if I weighed my food on a scale, which was a retarded question automatically.

Actually yes. I weighed a kettlebell, then a plate at the scale at the gym the other day. Not to wieght those items per se, but to make sure the scale was actually accurate

You're fat because you're a lazy little bitch. Again, you're not a scientific anomaly, you're just a fat ass who pretends it's not your fault that you're fat. You're just another fat ass putting your fatlogic out on display.

You shouldn't eat less than 500-700 cals under maintenance unless you want to lose muscle. And I'm not really sure why you're cutting at 6'0 170, that's really skinny. You should probably be bulking doing a beginner program

How was the pork prepared? Did you use milk/butter for the potatoes? Did you eat the cereal with milk?

> randomly eyeballing the amount you eat
> hurr the app gives me the correct calories

Get some scales and weigh and measure shit properly
I bet money you're eating multiple setving sizes and only counting it as one.

And like the other user said, you need to include the milk and extra shit you add

You are probably reading the packaging incorrectly. The nutritional information on the back is for one serving and it will give a measurement in ounces, grams, or similar for the weight or volume of food in one serving. Therefore you do need to weigh most foods.

make sure you put this one down on your calorie counter for your proteinz

>randomly eyeballing

>1 serving = x

>Entire package = 2 servings

>Eat entire package

Add x+x to MFP

Not that hard to get your head around

I know what a fucking serving is and how it works I'm retarded but I know how to read nutritional facts.

>implying the correct move isn't to flip the board and play the game of life on your own terms

This is why you cannot win. You struggle not to lose. True gods and heroes struggle to overcome and succeed

Can't tell if shitposting, baiting hard, or mental retarded autist

>implying my own terms wouldn't be eating everything in my house

kek

usually its a good idea for skiinny fat dudes to do a small cut while lifting before they start bulking.

Meh, even at this weight I got the skinnyfat look, and I feel like 2600 as my maintenance kcals is an overestimation, I haven't eaten above 2200 in the past 3 weeks and I've only gone from 169 to 173. I was planning to cut to 160-65 then start bulkin

If thats what you're actually doing then that is fine.

But all your food is coming out of packages?... Bufh

Not him, but what's wrong his logic? I feel weird agreeing with him while he's getting called a retard

Not always.

Just usually.

Only healthy alternative to easy meal is expensive Birdseye meals.

OP here.
Not saying I shouldn't stop complaining and this whole thread was meaningless, but the whole "weigh your packaged food" meme was either a fuck up or pure autism

this nigga doesn't know how to weight spaghetti. there's a difference between cooked and uncooked. 3 bowls of crunch berries is not 1 cup. whole container of cinnamon rolls and biscuits is not 2 servings.

OP -
What do you drink with meals?

Water. Soda has turned into a dessert for me. I usually take one drink of it to ease my never-ending pain. And when I said one drink I'm not saying "hurr durr eyeballing 2 gallons" I mean I take the bottle out of the fridge, take one swig/drink/sip/whateverthefuck and then I put it back. This happens 2x day max. Usually only once every other day.

What is water weight? What is metabolism? What is passive and digestive calorie burn?

I get it now. You fell for the "le calories in, le calories out" meme. The non-armchair stephen hawking fatties on here will cry and scream before they admit your body is NOT just a basic physical concept. You don't just need to eat less, you need to eat healthy.

If you want to lose weight, drop any carb you can't eat out of the dirt. And that INCLUDES potatoes, wheat, and rice, unless you're eating them raw of course.

>something like this is all it took for me to finally turn off my phone and sleeb

Thank

you're cutting, fatty. free sips are not allowed. free num nums are not allowed. you've been eating and drinking excess calories. you are actually eating 2,699 calories a day.

Processed food is way more expensive than raw.
Make your own food its not hard and its cheaper.
I'm a poor student and I can cook from scratch so can you. My protein shake and condiments would be the only things I eat that are processed.

You drink soda twice a day? Fuuaaaaaark.

foundmyfitness.com/

maybe you need to change when you eat?

youtube.com/watch?v=uxM_CLsvieE

>and then a cow jumped over the price of tea in Russia Vladimir puddin is my nightlight man

> OP logs cereal without milk
> Veeky Forumspoints out hes dumb
> OP says he eats packaged meals
> people ask if he is logging serving sizes correctly
> OP responds with dwyane johnson, FDA just a meme, can't trust muh governments

I understand the point he was making, but he just went about it retardedly

I usually have a can of coke zero every 2 days.
I never log it because if that 5cals is make or break then I've fucked up

Two options:
1) His body violates the laws of thermodynamics
2) He's calculating or measuring something incorrectly

And when we try to help, he calls us retards and autists. So he can go fuck his fat self

Fuck off. Some of us are actually trying to help OP still. We dont need you confusing him with le maymays

OP you're fucking retarded. It's impossible to not lose weight at that many calories. IMPOSSIBLE.

So instead of being autistic and thinking you're the one person on earth who is different, how about you put your energy into figuring out where you are miscounting? Or just die fat, no one here actually cares.

I even log gum family only thing I guess on is oil because I don't know how much a capful is or if it evaporates or how much I drain

Idk about USA, but here in australia nutrion labels have a 5% margin of error

But its understandable because it would be impossible to make every single item identical across the board

I got the idea off an user to buy a stick of butter and cut it up I to 50cal pieces.
That way I can just throw a bit in a pan and I know, its 50cals

The best part of these threads is when people try to tell a physics major who lost 70 pounds that weight loss is "le simple physics"

You're the only one spouting memes here chumps

if you think about it that would balance out because it's 5% +/-.

roses are red, lawyers write deeds,
OP just eats more than he goddamn needs

> physics major
> lost weight
> hurr it's a meme

You must be the shittiest in your field. Like I bet all your collegausee laugh at you

What are you even trying to say? It is simple, and if you're a physics major and you lost weight then you know OP is a moron. Wtf mate?

why did I kek so fucking hard at this